View Single Post
Fuzzyratt
Bubblegum
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyratt

Old 11-01-2009, 06:22 PM

I got to go with what someone said earlier. The grass is greener deal.

There have been a fair number of times I wish I was a girl.

Woman have so much control of relationships
The have the ability to do the most amazing thing a person can do (Give birth to a child)
Many woman can get out of mistakes or even doing the wrong thing by just doing a little flirting.
Woman can go out clothes shoping and dress up without someone looking at them like they are nuts (bad part of being in small towns)

But, there are also reasons I'm very happy being a guy.
Peeing standing up is a bonus
I like not having to worry to much about someone attacking me (wish no one had too do this)
Love not "having" to wear a shirt all the time (but, I've had two GFs that didn't wear them around the house either)

Bad parts of being a guy imo are:
Having to pay for everything
Having to normally be the one to do all the "moves" as far as getting dates go.
Getting yelled at for not putting the sit down
Having to think twice before you even tell a woman she looks nice today for fair of them taking it wrong.

I'm sure there are about equal pros and cons to both sexs. I just think everyone wants what the others have.

I'm proud to be the guy that rushes to defend a woman even if I get my butt kicked for doing it. I enjoy the smiles I get from someone I care about when I give them a gift from my heart. I most of all, I love it when a woman cuddles with me and she feels totally safe in my arms. These are the things I wouldn't want to give up.