View Single Post
Son Zack
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 11-01-2009, 09:41 PM

Hm, sometimes I wish I was a guy, just because sometimes I feel like I'd have an easier time in the world. I think women generally have to work harder to get the same respect and stuff that guys do, in today's workaday world.Usually I change my mind real quick, though.

Dicks kinda creep me out, to be honest. I'm not a lesbian, I like guys a lot, but I don't really find anything erotic or fascinating about JUST a penis. I certainly wouldn't want one, but sure it might be interesting to be a guy for a day, dangling bits and all, to compare what it's like.

Scarling; You're right about gender roles changing. Sounds like you had a really terrible time with that partner: I couldn't have done that for a second!

But sometimes I really hate being a girl. Sure, a lot of it has to do mostly with my own considerations, I can't really BLAME society for making me feel like shit. I hate that I feel fat all the time, I hate that I have small breasts and guys tend to ignore me for that. I hate that I feel like I could never do as well or be as smart as a guy would (Even though this is obviously wrong, I can't help but feel this way).

I dont' believe in 'penis envy' but perhaps lots of people think the grass would be greener on the other side.