Old 08-07-2010, 04:49 PM

Baron
Quote:
1)
Name: Skye Wendy Stoneson
Played by: RainbowMuffinage
Sex: Female
Race: Shape-shifter
Bio: Really ? I'm a pretty average girl. Grew up on the moon with my Mom -- Dad ran off some place when I was two, not that I care -- and my lil' brother PJ. Money was pretty tight at home so I moved to the city to get a decent job. I send ca$h home to my family when I can. But, when I turned fourteen, we got this letter from my Dad. Well, he'd written it and given it to his neighbour to send to us when he died. He was six feet under and had left us his entire life savings. Mom decided we should start buying and selling slaves to earn MORE money. I wasn't too keen on the idea at first, but it was better not to argue with her. Although I can shape-shift into pretty much anything, I tend to stick with wolves. Though, sometimes, I decide to only half-phase, leaving me with over-large ears and a tail. It freaks some people out, but hey. There's weirder things here on the moon than a wolf-girl.
Personality: Well, I like to think I'm a pretty laid-back person. I can be a little wild sometimes and I'm very protective of people I'm close to. I spend a lot of my time on my own. Not because I find it difficult to make friends ;; I just prefer my own company sometimes. Though, I do get lonely. I howl, bark, yip and growl a lot of the time to communicate my thoughts and feelings to others, even when I'm human. I guess it's just a habit.
Orientation: Straight
Social Rank: Baron
Abilities: ^ (( earth )) - I can manipulate and create the earth, including plants, to do my bidding.
Talents: Music (( she performs in bars a lot of the time )), writing, her earth powers and shape-shifting into a wolf.
Picture:

Last edited by CutieFaceBubbles; 08-07-2010 at 04:57 PM..