View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 01-14-2011, 01:20 AM

Profile Forms:

Heroes In Training:

Code:
My Name, you ask? [COLOR="your color"](name)[/COLOR] The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on [COLOR="your color"](birthdate)[/COLOR] Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm [COLOR="your color"](age)[/COLOR] I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a [COLOR="your color"](gender)[/COLOR] Let me tell you a little about myself... [COLOR="your color"](Biography. Optional.)[/COLOR] Yeah, you could say I'm pretty good.. [COLOR="your color"](Swordsmanship, agility, etc. But keep in mind that they have no magical powers.)[/COLOR] I always make sure I have my [COLOR="your color"](weapon[s] here)[/COLOR] Because of my greatness, I have received this! [COLOR="your color"](medallion picture here)[/COLOR] Mirror, mirror, on the wall. (picture here)
Villains:

Code:
My Name, you ask? [COLOR="your color"](name)[/COLOR] The calendar doesn't lie. I was born on [COLOR="your color"](birthdate)[/COLOR] Yikes, I guess I'm getting up there. I'm [COLOR="your color"](age)[/COLOR] I'm sorry you couldn't see, but I'm a [COLOR="your color"](gender)[/COLOR] Let me tell you a little about myself... [COLOR="your color"](Biography. Optional.)[/COLOR][/COLOR] My worst fear is... [COLOR="your color"](Fear[s] here)[/COLOR] Mirror, mirror, on the wall. (picture here)

~ Profiles made by my friend Dmitri Blair (:

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 04-24-2011 at 01:40 PM..