View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 01-14-2011, 01:32 AM

Rules ~

Well since I want to make sure you read the rules I'm putting them into a paragraph, so ha! No killing others unless they and I give you permission. Your hero characters cannot have powers until they reach their goal of becoming a hero after lots of traing and fighting against the bad guys. Also, keep it in your pants! There are young kids on mene so please timeskip or leave. And keep in mind that this is ancient Greece so you can't just turn on a tv or use your cell phone to call your mommy for help in training. I will be posting pictures of the training base soon... and to know you read the rules put a (: . Other than that my number one rule is to have fun! And if you have any other questions or concerns you may contact me and I'll be sure to give you the information you need. Just so you all know this Rp takes place right before Greece falls to the Roman Empire. And no posting until I say post! D:

----------

Where the Hero's stay:

Their training arena:

Dining Hall:

Their rooms minus the electricity:

Bath house: (I'm serious, back in the greek times everyone bathed in a giant fountain xD though this one atleast has a boy side and girl's side blocked by a wall.)

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 01-15-2011 at 12:47 AM..