View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 01-20-2011, 01:05 AM

She noticed the last pillar was missing so she did a small and much practiced flip to reach the other side. Once she was there she looked at all the statues briefly, stopping at the one of Hercules. She sighed softly before using his statue to get to the top of one of the beams since the roof of the garden was just multiple pillars holding up beams with flowers and vines draping down. She walked across the beam and looked out at all the Heroes training from her point of view. She figured it would be helpful to train with one of the other heroes by having a spar. She knew if any of them looked up they would see her so she cleared her throat a little. "Anyone willing to spar with me?" She asked, raising an eyebrow before letting her hair down out of the annoying pony tail. She wondered if the guys would even fight with a girl.

Drayk nodded slightly. "It's nice to meet you Lyra. I'm Drayk Declan." He said looking back over the cliff. "If you wish you can go inside.." He said, pointing at the door. "And pick a room. But unfortunetly I have to wait for the other villains here." He said, humming softly while looking down at the thousands of souls. Wondering about how he was created.
((Sorry Drayks is short, theres not much to post till all the villains are there > . < ))