View Single Post
Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 03-19-2012, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
I'll have to try that one out; thanks for the tip.

Have any of you ever tried baking your eggs instead of boiling them? I caught a small note about it--something relative to Alton Brown--and it said that if you bake eggs on the oven rack at 325° for thirty minutes, they come out better than just hard-boiling them. The whites are supposed to be creamier.
That's interesting! Definitely need to try that out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid View Post
I haven't tried that or heard of it... but it's intriguing! If you try it out, let us know how it goes. :D

Iku - Make them soon, then!
St Patrick's Day feast went well. Aside from my cake overflowing in the pan. :lol:
Jalepeno cornbread and those cookies are the next on the list!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
I take my breakfast in a liquid form; namely Odwalla or some kind of smoothie. I think for the past few days it has been a large glass of tea and a banana. It's just not something I focus on. Sundays are reserved for the king of feasts and brunches; I think the menu for this Sunday is quiche, so I have to get started on those crusts.
I usually do too. At least, to start. I can't handle really greasy or lots of food in the morning. I drink this green smoothie type drink to kind of get my morning started. I've been having a bowl of cereal with a banana lately. Fruit~ :drool: