View Single Post
Insane Cricket
(・・^^^^^)~~
Banned

Old 12-17-2008, 09:34 AM

Yeah, I know female bisexuals are looked down upon. Well, at least they're considered sluts. And guys are like, "Dude, she's bi! Let's get her in a threesome!" Or some other stupid crap.

I feel extremely sorry for bisexuals of both genders, at least the ones that really are in it for love, and not just for the sex. Because I've met a lot of people who claimed to be bi and all they did was fuck their brains out with as many people as possible. That's not a bisexual in my mind, that's a whore.

Truth be told, I honestly prefer men. I'm more drawn to their personalities, their physical appearance, their smell (you know, not the gross smells), and I personally feel that they're more beautiful when they're being true to themselves, because it's rarer in men than it is women.

Though I also find myself sexually attracted to women, just less attracted to their personalities. No offense, but most of the girls around here are the stereotypical ones that carry obscene amounts of emotional baggage over nothing. They're brewing in self-made angst just for attention and I hate them.

Sadly, my body is female. One of my male friends doesn't get why I keep saying I'm transgendered, especially because I seem to play the appropriate gender role quite nicely. Truly, I'm rather androgynous. But most people can't see that because of my physical body. I'd still be girly in a male body, I just wouldn't be so rejected for my male characteristics, and at least people would realize I was breaking the gender barrier, instead of everyone thinking I'm a girl because my body is a girl and I act female most of the time in public.

I honestly don't know what sexuality you'd call me. Do I count as bisexual? I don't care what gender you are as long as you're worth loving. I don't care if your physical body doesn't match your gender identity, but I find men more attractive as a default.

And that's why I just tell everyone I'm bi but lean towards men. ^^;;; Sorry for rambling.