View Poll Results: Do you have an odd pet?
Yes, I do 4 15.38%
No, I don't 10 38.46%
Depends on what you consider odd 12 46.15%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

AcidCake
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-10-2009, 08:28 PM

I don't have one....yet.

I'm getting a sugar glider at the end of the year. It's just been born recently, and we are getting for a cheap price.

Katurine
Web Warrior for GrailKnights

Old 08-10-2009, 09:26 PM

Well...I don't have any strange pets, only my blue-eyed white cat. :3 Umm...my High School biology teacher kept some stick insects, and on Gaia there was this one girl who had a pet millipede.

Soul
So I heard you like mudkip?
Send a message via AIM to Soul Send a message via MSN to Soul

Old 08-10-2009, 09:30 PM

I envy you and your tortoise. ^^
I have a Macaw [Parrot] and a doxen puppy. Parrots aren't that odd normally, but very few people in my area have them because they're inconvenient for them.

khrome
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-10-2009, 09:30 PM

i don't have any odd pets unless you count two dogs and two cats as odd. xD;

Chocobo
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-10-2009, 10:18 PM

My pet cat is an odd cat, he can be lazy and he can be active.
He's lazy in the morning but at LATE night, from 11:00pm to 1:00am, he is just crazy active!! He's HYPER!
He just runs up and down the stairs and looks for something fun to do.
I try to make him go to sleep before 9:00 but this cat is for some reason not used to the Canadian time zone even though he was born here.
Oh and he is fat even though he exercises so much.
But I like the fat cats :D. Now, my older sister takes care of him at her condo. Though not long ago, he was the memorable in shape night kitty.

Edward the Beloved

Old 08-10-2009, 11:36 PM

=3 The oddest pet I ever had was a squirrel. Umm.. we got her because when she was a baby she was getting attacked by the neighborhood cats, and I happened to save her. She was around the house for an entire year before dad left the door open and she left. Her name was Anastasia.

Aside from that, we've only had goldfish, cats, hamsters, a dog, and a gecko.

The cats though, we've found most of them as abandoned kittens (before they're even able to walk or see), and have raised them... so they're good, loving, happy cats.

The dog acts like a cat... but is incredibly stupid...

And all the goldfish are bigger than my fist. We had a goldfish that used to be gold colored, but turned a white color... he died a couple days ago though. Called him the Godfish.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 08-10-2009, 11:56 PM

its not weird but i have a cat with trust issues and the last cat i had a little bit of an ego

Saira Bellus
You'll find me where the flowers...

Old 08-11-2009, 12:03 AM

At the moment we have two birds and a rabbit. I believe one is a Rosy Bourke Parakeey and the other is a grey cockatiel. They rabit is a short haired cutie pie, but he is getting pretty old these days. I feel bad for him because he has never had a girly friend. =[
Personally I don't think bird should be kept as pets. I have always felt bad keeping those lovely animals in cages and if they were my pets I would let them go. Of course my mother would have my head on a platter so I suppose that would not be the best course of action. ><

Aaeryn
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-11-2009, 12:08 AM

ahh, i love having 'strange' pets.
I've had a pink toed turantula named Boots for a few years now. She's so soft and actually very friendly. We used to have a rose hair turantula as well, her name was Indi. As for other strange pets.. I had a hedgehog named Quill, a horse shoe crab named Mr.Scuttles.. and i'm sure I had other ones that you'd consider strange [like a blue lobster and several different salt water fish] but none that i'll go into detail about. =]

Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX
I Will Steal Your Face.

Old 08-11-2009, 12:17 AM

I have a 2 cats.
Coffee [fat, black, has fangs, nine years old and is totally lazy ad cuddly] and
Raisin [calico, three years old, not as cuddly, and wakes my dad up at four in the am].

My sister and her husband have 5 cats [three adult and two kittens], a couple snakes and I think only one lizard left.
Cats:
Nutmeg- Siamese and Himilayan, grouchy, almost of legal drinking age and the other cats attack her.
Egnazia- a.k.a Nazie. Preggo (was), six years old, hates The Nut (meg).
Sacsha- Fat. Older than Nazie.
The Kittens- the name says it all.

Snakes:
I don't know...

Lizards:
???
Fat Albert- three years old, fat, huge, cage is 6 feet by 3 or 4 feet.