mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-10-2013, 12:50 AM

I'm alright.

Not doing much right now, just posting around on different sites, drinking coffee, and listening to the radio.

Getting myself some commons on a few avatar sites.

Got some things in the mail today. Four free small packets of Mrs. Dash seasoning, two small packets of this new sweetener, and while this had my dad's name on it, my mom gave it to me as he doesn't need it: Victoria's Secret coupons. One for a free Mini Cheekster and one for $10 off a bra, both at their PINK store. While the bra coupon doesn't work for the bralettes I wanted, I can get me this strapless bustier I wanted a few weeks ago.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-10-2013, 03:50 AM

Lol. I started Xmen as a cartoon.
So I only watch the cartoon version.
Just like Sailormoon, I vomit over the poster of live action when I first see it.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-10-2013, 04:24 AM

That's good to hear. eh? Coffee as in black coffee/straight coffee?

Ah. Well, at least you got coupons that are useful. xD I don't really care for what's in Vicktoria's Secrets store except for their NON PUSH UP BRAS (those are so annoying and why would women want to fake boobs?) seriously. The panties--I do like the cheekies but I don't like see through underwear. The sleeping sweats they have there are nice though, I wish I could get 1 set.

But the bustier stuff? Idk but if you get it for cheaps, good luck. That stuff is expensive regardless

@ Xu; Oh, I meant the movie not the cartoon. XD

But there was a lot of disappointment in the movie series anyway... except for Hugh Jackman since he played the role of Wolverine perfectly! HE LOOKS EXACTLY like wolverine. I was like omg.

There was live action of Sailor Moon?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-10-2013, 06:10 AM

Yes, there is live action of Sailormoon... there is also live action of Negima. -__-;

When there is a cartoon/anime version, it is less likely I will go and watch the real life person's acting.meh.

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-10-2013, 10:58 AM

The bra would only be like $27 with the coupon, so not that bad.

Their stuff isn't that expensive, just wait for a sale or for a coupon or don't buy the high end stuff.

See through underwear? Since when do they have those?

Just avoid their push up bras and you'll be fine. Sure a lot are push up bras, but there are still lots that aren't.

The coffee wasn't black. I hate black coffee. It had creamer and sugar in it.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-10-2013, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
<3!!!!!

pff, I have a hard time believing that T ^ T;;;
I wish I had the motivation to make a better outfit.

Your welcome ~
You don't give yourself enough credit. It's very nice, and I like the lightness to it. It's really pretty and almost has a glow to it. :)

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-13-2013, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
Yes, there is live action of Sailormoon... there is also live action of Negima. -__-;

When there is a cartoon/anime version, it is less likely I will go and watch the real life person's acting.meh.
... Ouch. I never watched it. I don't think I ever will. loollll

Ah, well, X-men is great. There's just a few kinks. I really love the "X-mens: First Class" where it starts in the beginning with Charles Xavier. :D He's such a cutie! I'm kind of sad that Magneto turned psycho because of another mutant in Germany no less. LOL Figures. Germans don't really care for their own. (The originals anyway, not the modern day ones--if they've changed).

My fathers family didn't. So, idk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew07 View Post
The bra would only be like $27 with the coupon, so not that bad.

Their stuff isn't that expensive, just wait for a sale or for a coupon or don't buy the high end stuff.

See through underwear? Since when do they have those?

Just avoid their push up bras and you'll be fine. Sure a lot are push up bras, but there are still lots that aren't.

The coffee wasn't black. I hate black coffee. It had creamer and sugar in it.
ooo!!!!! That would be GREAT! :)
I know... I bought 2 bras there for 50 dollars??? I think that's what it was. They were basics (not really all that fancy looking, just neutral) but the fabric is wonderful for my skin condition. I really want to get more...

You have to admit their prices are whacked. Coming from my background, I wanted to puke at the money I used to buy bras there. But they work so well xD

Yeah. The see through underwear = the lace. Although, I really do love lace it's just they make it so... see through. lol They've always had those. Especially see-through bras, they're called "no lined" bras? Or no seam? So, your chest stuff would be showing* I think they call them their "Sexy Lingere"?

You will stumble upon them if you look at them online: http://www.victoriassecret.com -- That's where I go to see if they have any specials/sales going on before I go into the store. If I have the money that is, otherwise, I don't bother going into that store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
You don't give yourself enough credit. It's very nice, and I like the lightness to it. It's really pretty and almost has a glow to it. :)
I know but maybe it's that I have no enthusiasm right now? xD
Even your new current outfit is better than mine. Or at least, I think so, anyway.

Last edited by M i r o; 02-13-2013 at 05:47 AM..

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-13-2013, 05:25 AM

O__O You got your ticket~

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-13-2013, 05:33 AM

Like 2 days ago? A day ago? Yes!

Where's yours?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-13-2013, 06:38 AM

...I am late! T__T
I went to internetless hometown 2 days ago... and miss the 'launch'.
Black and gold... I am sure it will match my current avvy...

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-13-2013, 08:29 AM

Miro: The lace really isn't see through much though, it's not like you can see your privates or anything.

And to me, their bras aren't that bad if you stay away from the high end designer-ish ones and the cha cha sexy ones. Just buy from Victoria's Secret Pink or their Cotton Lingerie, Sexy Tee, or Darling bras that aren't that expensive. Unless you think I bra over $15 or $20 is too much.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-13-2013, 06:04 PM

@ Xu; awww! Well, it doesn't matter what day you get it xD
Just as long as you got it! Pfff, it would match!

@ Mew; Well, you can see the lining of your behind and the front of your stuff but not below. But it just depends on what under garments your buying, I know that. Yeah. I stay within the range of the Demi Bra - Sexy Tee. That's what the 2 I got are from. I just wish they made fancier looking ones like they do for the push-ups and the falsies. Well, "A" bra over 20's is too much. But if they are on sale for 2 bras for 49.00 (which adds up to 50$), then it's okay to buy them from there because their bras are stronger and longer lasting than Kohls.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-13-2013, 07:23 PM

Still haven't got it...Poor Lance must be buried underneath all the mails.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-13-2013, 09:16 PM

Oh, loooll
Well, it'll get there! It gets send through "Trade" but there's never any notifications...

I got mine within the next day after I requested for it. :D

Tomorrow's when the ticket sales end, though. So, hopefully you'll get it when the requests are stopped.
Because the event starts tomorrow as well.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-13-2013, 09:42 PM

...I never get any notification from trade when that system bork! D:
Now I checked, it is there!

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-13-2013, 10:02 PM

LOL So it was on you!!!! XD That's too funny.

Oh, it went away* when we switched servers with Inso. :/
We've left feedback on the feedback tab where Mr. Mayor is, on the bottom right hand screen but they never fixed it.

Last edited by M i r o; 02-19-2013 at 07:29 AM..

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-13-2013, 11:30 PM

Miro: Sign up to get mail from them and to get emails so you can get free underwear coupons or $10 off a bra or other great offers.

And for me, my bras don't need to be fancy, just animal print or floral print is fine and for them to fit well.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 02-14-2013, 12:03 AM

Quote:
I know but maybe it's that I have no enthusiasm right now? xD
Even your new current outfit is better than mine. Or at least, I think so, anyway.
No enthusiasm? NO ENTHUSIAM?! :O
lol I can understand what you mean. It was quite nice, though. I always enjoy how the faces of your avis look. They seem so sweet. Your new one is beautiful, too. Very pretty, and I like what you've done with the skirts.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-14-2013, 05:19 AM

@ Mew; Oh, I have. I keep that stuff in my Junk folder. lol
I like to wait until a big sale is going on, which is usually during Christmas?

Ah, animal prints.
Those are neat.

@ Su; YES, NONE! D=
meh, well I tried to do the scary faces and people were always scared of my avi. ;;

I actually changed it again. I wanted to use the skirt layers before but the rose sash is on the same layer and overrides it.
:/ Stupid thing.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-14-2013, 05:27 AM

I miss my trade notification...

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-14-2013, 05:35 PM

I do too. Maybe someday it'll come back?

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-14-2013, 05:37 PM

heh? Miroro also don't have the trade notification?

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-14-2013, 11:42 PM

I said we got it taken away. No one (Speaking of main accounts*) has trade notifications anymore. lol

Last edited by M i r o; 03-03-2013 at 05:54 AM.. Reason: left words out* don't feel like arguing

Arikana
do you believe?

Old 02-14-2013, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Arikana: True.

*swats at* Oh, pish posh. I forgot the H xD

I know this. o . o;
I can't like those reptiles?

LOL Good job!

I don't know why... but I can't get a visual of that scene in my head. I don't watch scary movies like that with hallucinations and whatnots. How about you sketch it out for me? XD Haha. I'm also going to try and download Photoshop (the real one) because I wanna do that 3D image splice.

eh? Aren't those that do that, taking the drawings professionally to earn a buck?

I know.
I LOVED eating my moms Teriyaki Meatballs, they were delicious! She'd get them from SamsClub and cook them in the Crock Pot.

Here's the pixel base stuff: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
http://i50.tinypic.com/fuz6yp.gif http://i48.tinypic.com/34xq0ls.gif
http://i47.tinypic.com/20a3q0p.png

I haven't really pixeled with the others except the one with the leaf--which is what I did for Haddy :D
M i r o:
Yep. High fives are awesome. Enough said.

B-b-but I like stuff to be spelled correctly. >_> Why can't you like those reptiles? D:

So what's your plan now that you're free from school? :o

Uh, I'm working on procuring art of my written OC, so if you can wait, I can give you those as samples once they're done? o3o

Homemade meatballs are awesome. So is homemade walnut crusted halibut. <3

I like this pixel base: Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

However, I think I may want to go with two arts with backgrounds instead. X3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
*shakes head* Miroro's thread always full with wall of text!
Of course, of course. Walls of texts are awesome. :D

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 02-15-2013, 04:10 AM

Quote:
I said we got it taken away. No one has trade notifications anymore. lol
That is not true at all. No one has ever said that they "took" the trade notifications away. I don't understand why you think that. My mule still gets trade notifications. It seems like they just stopped working for a lot of accounts.