16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Find Blog Entries by Telstel_Helper

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Good Thoughts for the Day - 6th October 2016

Posted 10-06-2016 at 09:32 AM by Telstel_Helper

[CENTER][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]Been feeling real good today, listening to good music, had some decent sleep, went down to the shops to stock on drinks and of course, playing with my sweet, funny and often naughty dogs. [lol]

Oh and of course chatting to you all here, the conversations are funny and at times can be off-topic and random, but i love that. [rofl]

Hope you all have a great day today.

Much love,
Stel<3[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
Tel's Elf
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good Thoughts for the Day - 21st September 2016

Posted 09-20-2016 at 11:29 PM by Telstel_Helper

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]Ok, i just and now i feel i can stay awake a little longer now, still need a nap later on, haven't been sleeping well in the past few days.

Didn't do much posting this time around but i scored some serious gold in the games so that was a huge help for future items.

Hope to see you around the site soon.

Much love,
Stel<3[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
Tel's Elf
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good Thoughts for the Day - 15th September 2016

Posted 09-14-2016 at 05:27 PM by Telstel_Helper

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Today was interesting, made a phone call to sort a bill out, didn't go according to plan, going to need a bit of help now.

Love cooking in the new all-in-one cooker, going to see if i can bake a cake in there next.

And finally my money is in so i can chat to the guy that i hope to get to meet soon.

I hope you all have a great day.

Much love,
Telstel_Helper<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Tel's Elf
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good Thoughts for the Day - 5th September 2016

Posted 09-05-2016 at 09:25 AM by Telstel_Helper

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]Well, it was a strange day today.

Had an appointment with my Psychologist dead on midday, however i couldn't get to sleep, had lapses of taking a nap but not a proper sleep, so decided to cook some rice...anywho, didn't get back to sleep.

Had a wash to wake me up a bit and had my appointment, was fortunate to be the last few people off the lift before it started to go funny on us. It was kinda funny in a way. It managed to fix itself in a few minutes so no big drama.

Went home and had a little nap before taking mum to work, got me a frozen cola on the way home and now chilling in my room typing up this blog!

I might add here, that my room is a sauna as i caught a head cold bug, but for some reason, i'm feeling ok, now i need to get some sleep in when i'm done going through all my things online.

Hope you all had a good day or had something good happen that put a smile on your dial!

-hugs to all-

Much love,
Stel's Mule<3 [heart][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Tel's Elf
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good Thoughts for the Day - 15th March 2013

Posted 03-15-2013 at 01:08 AM by Telstel_Helper

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Orange"]So far my day is starting out pretty alright at the moment, i would like to go out and get a few things done today, but i really can't be bothered right now, i have to see my doctor some time next week for a check up and see where i should go from there.

I'm feeling less stressed out than i was a few days ago, so i'm getting a little better, but the anxiety and depression are still there in the background laying in waiting for me to drop my guard down, i can't afford to drop my guard down now. [heart][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
Tel's Elf
Posted in Uncategorized