C0NTRA
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-01-2008, 06:19 PM

So, as I was being sexual with my boyfriend last night, his cat decides now would be the best time to knock everything and it's mother down or over.
There was nothing wrong with the cat, itself, and it didn't want anything.
It was just being an annoying little bitch.

What have pets done to annoy you?

xXMidnaXx
Alchemy for Life!

Old 05-01-2008, 06:26 PM

I remember when I had chinchillas, they wouldn't let us touch them and when we even reached for them they'd try to bite us. =( I don't like that about certain pets, we're giving them a home yet they won't even let us near them...

Elwing
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-01-2008, 06:33 PM

My cat also always knocks things off. Like a bunch of pencils of a desk one by one
and then looking up if we are watching him doing it with his little monkey hands.
Then he plays with it on the floor for 5 seconds then he walks away ._o;;

And my bunnies always went digging or running so it makes lots of noice, so
you can't hear the television anymore. >___>;;

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 05-01-2008, 06:42 PM

My cat likes to bang on my door and than jump on my face. D:
Also, I was all relaxing and I put my coffee on the table and starting typing my paper and when I look up to get my coffee, there was the cat drinking out of it! EWW! And now she's super hyper.

Cherish
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-01-2008, 06:44 PM

I have four very loud, very rough, very needy guinea pigs.
They'll be really well behaved and quiet for hours, then say when I'm watching a particularly tense or quiet bit of a film, they'll all start squealing really loudly.

It's very annoying.

And the other day, I left my sandwich on the coffee table while I went to the kitchen to get a drink, I was gone literally only a few seconds, and came back to find one of the guinea pigs had somehow managed to climb onto the coffee table, and was pulling the tomato and watercress out of my sandwich.

I had to make another one, there's no way I'm sharing a sanwich with an animal that eats his own poo!

Last edited by Cherish; 05-01-2008 at 06:47 PM..

Goddess Dermonia
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to Goddess Dermonia Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess Dermonia

Old 05-01-2008, 07:34 PM

I have four cats, and they just randomly decide to get the twitches and run every where in the room. They always end up injuring someone with the stupid claws. I was to throw them when they do it too... because they always scratch my arms, and my friends like to pick on me and call me emo... makes me mad.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 05-01-2008, 07:53 PM

Well, both my cats get in what I call "psycho kitty mode" and they just rip back and forth all around the house with their eyes large as saucers for about fifteen minutes. It's like they get this surge of energy; it happens mostly in the early mornings or late at night. >.<; They just run up the cat tree at lightning speed and then run down even faster and...well, you'd get dizzy trying to watch them.

Their favorite place to sharpen their claws is the mat I use for pilates and bellydancing practice (since I have hardwood floors in the living room).

My rabbit doesn't annoy me but his cage does. My dog jumped up on top of it a few months ago and now it's got this terrifically annoying dent in the top of it. My dog's 50+ lbs and she jumps on a metal wire cage - not the wooden hutch section that would actually support her! So um, now it's hard to get his water bottles on and off right, because the sides are bending out (think of when you press on a balloon; the top deflates and the sides inflate - that's what his wire "porch" part of his cage did) so there's not much balance. I can't even afford a new cage; or rather, I probably could but none are as good as the one he has! Well, the one he had until my dog was being stupid...

Though I hope I can find him a really big cage sometime to replace it. I might be able to cough up the money then! xD But his cage has two rooms and is bigger than most cages I see multiple rabbits in. He likes his current cage too - his first cage had those nasty wires at the bottom (for the messes to fall down into a tray) but it buggered up his poor little feet and it was smaller and only had one room. Plus it was just...ugh! I didn't like it and was so happy to get him this one. He's had it for years...

But yeah, when my dog did that, I was pretty upset. But now I get to also deal with water bottles that don't stay balanced, and cleaning his cage out isn't an easy task anymore. T_T Easy cleanup is always my favorite...

Hrm. Oh and my youngest cat loves cardboard boxes and boxes and hidey places in general, but with cardboard, she tends to chew it up and shred it to peices. T_T

Vela
*^_^*

Old 05-01-2008, 08:14 PM

I was freaked out when I first read your post XD

My cousin's dog likes to knock over his bucket of water so that she has to refill it.

`Zombie
Unactive user
Send a message via MSN to `Zombie

Old 05-01-2008, 08:38 PM

We used to have a cat that would hang it's rear over the edge of the litterbox and use the bathroom on the floor. It's like no matter what you did he wouldn't stop at all. Then we had a cat that was always having babies, got rid of her.
Then we had a dog that would eat halepenio peppers and would dance like a moron. I don't remember anything that one did wrong, other than when I was little step in the mud pies I made.
We had a dog that somehow always obtained fleas...always. No matter how many flea be gone remedies we used. She ALWAYS got them. And they would be so bad we had to bathe her every week. And on top of that, the little bugger was always hungry and we couldnt sit at the table and enjoy a game of cards without her having to go under there and walk under the table and sniff around thinking we would drop something to eat. She always got under your feet and everything. Then we had a pomerainian that could not learn to NOT poop in the house. So we got rid of them too. Now were pet-less.

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-01-2008, 10:08 PM

My dog is an Australian Shepherd so he thinks we're a bunch of sheep and need to be told where to go. He liked to grab you by the pants and tell you where he wants you to know. That can get rather annoying at times. My other dog, is an overweight Cocker Spaniel and likes to let out deadly gases from his but, especially when we're in the middle of movies. >.<

Olgakay
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-01-2008, 11:52 PM

It was jealous that he was paying you all the attention I guess lol. Our cat loves to lick plastic grocery bags. Now that is super annoying. Everytime we bring home something in a bag she starts licking it ugh.

`Amber

Old 05-02-2008, 12:56 AM

No, my dog rocks your socks...

Urboros
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-02-2008, 01:06 AM

I hate my neighbor's dog it just barks and barks, it's been trying to dig a hole under our fence. I used Raid on the damned thing, it hasn't shut up; though it has stopped trying to dig in and attack.

Our whole back yard smells like dog poop...

Last edited by Urboros; 05-02-2008 at 01:08 AM.. Reason: tense

Moogle
Blogger

Old 05-04-2008, 03:19 PM

The most annoying things my dog does is:
•Begs
•Falls down the stairs
•Sleeps on the stairs (which usually results into him tumbling down them again)

All of these annoy me because when he begs he is so concentrated on you. And it's like WTF man. His constant falling down the stairs frightens me for his life. His constant sleeping on the stairs almost kills everyone else due to the fact that he blends in EXTREMEMLY well with the wood on the stairs and on the floor. It would be easy to step on his little ass and with his fluffy tail and slide right back down the stairs just like he does.

Role_play_Girl
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 05-04-2008, 03:20 PM

my dog barks too much when i'm sleeping ;-;

Witch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-04-2008, 05:25 PM

I used to have a hamster
and since hamster is a nocturnal animal
he would run on his wheel
and become very noisy at night
so it took me while to get used to it
but at the beginning
I almost couldn't sleep.
It only got worse when we got
a female hamster as his mating companion
but he's dead months ago
and I'm actually kind of miss
the noises he used to make every night.

An I used to have this cat who loved
to sleep or laying on the mats
and he won't budge until he satisfied,
but then if someone dared to stepped over him
he would bite the poor fellow's ankles.
I still have some marks as proof.

-Spearmint-
Send a message via MSN to -Spearmint-

Old 05-04-2008, 08:36 PM

My dogs attempt to make babies in my room .w.
They're both spayed and neutered. So I don't worry.

Moogle
Blogger

Old 05-04-2008, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch View Post
I used to have a hamster
and since hamster is a nocturnal animal
he would run on his wheel
and become very noisy at night
so it took me while to get used to it
but at the beginning
I almost couldn't sleep.
It only got worse when we got
a female hamster as his mating companion
but he's dead months ago
and I'm actually kind of miss
the noises he used to make every night.

An I used to have this cat who loved
to sleep or laying on the mats
and he won't budge until he satisfied,
but then if someone dared to stepped over him
he would bite the poor fellow's ankles.
I still have some marks as proof.

That same thing happened to me with my hamster. But we kind of reversed her biological clock a bit. She was up with us in the daytime because we played with her so much. We hadn't had a pet in a while. We knew she was flustered with the attention, but we couldn't help ourselves lol. So she went to sleep with us when it was nice and dark and quiet.

Yura
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Yura Send a message via Yahoo to Yura

Old 05-04-2008, 10:07 PM

My cats like to spaz just as I'm laying down to go to bed. Temari, in particular, likes to run over my face with claws extended. I've gotten pretty good at flinging her away before she can do any damage, though. XD

Oh, and Temari is also very needy. This morning she woke me up early because she was lonely. All the other cats were asleep and she was bored, so she paced around the room meowing until I got up.

`Aura
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-04-2008, 11:00 PM

I have two dogs, and at the midle of the night...RUFF RUFF RUFF, all NIGHT long. x3;; When we bought then a seperate bed to sleep in, they never slept in it only in the day time and then they slept with us in our beds. x3;;