No 0 0%
Maby, give me some time. 15 51.72%
HEX NO!! SOUNDS HELLA STUPID!!!! 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Dear Dreamer
Watches you sleep ಠ_ಠ...
Send a message via MSN to Dear Dreamer

Old 10-14-2009, 06:11 AM

There is a rumor on the streets of San Diego. One that involves the kidnapping of young men and women right off the streets. That there is no secret, everyone knows about the kidnappings... But where do they end up? Well thats where the rumor part comes in...
As the tale goes, these poor souls are taken to the infamous San Diego Zoo. But not for a day of fun and laughs, these hostages wake up blindfolded and unconscious in a laboratory, where they are then injected with DNA of various animals... This DNA fuses with their own and they become something not entirely human... Animal by Day, Human by Night. But not all of the features always go away, there are always some variables that differ case by case.
They are then placed in a cage for display. Forced to live with other people that were injected with an animals DNA like themselves.
But there is a small ray of light in this seemingly unending world of darkness, for once the sun sets they are able to leave their cages. Free to wander the streets of San Diego once more... their only rule is to be back at the zoo by the time the sun rises on another day...
Why don't they run you ask? Why not just leave one night and never return? Well the answer is quite simple actually... They are unable to escape because they have electric chips placed in their skin that electrocutes them if they are not within half a mile of the zoo by the time the first rays of sun kiss the buildings of San Diego.

And yet, no one knows the full secret behind the San Diego Zoo. I am confident in saying that not even this story here is even close to a full truth. Why do they do this? And to whom? Are they picky? Or do they just pull some random bums off the street? Is there a bigger plot behind this all? Who knows. These questions and so much more are what you are to find out.

~~~~~~~ You may be an animal, or a trainer/staff person ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~ if you would like any other role, please post that in your PM and I'll think about it ~~~~~~~

Last edited by Dear Dreamer; 10-14-2009 at 11:10 PM..

Dear Dreamer
Watches you sleep ಠ_ಠ...

• Respect everyone who enters this rp!
  • Please look to see what animals have already been used, and how many of them there are. We don't want 30 arctic wolves, and 1 kangaroo or something.
  • This is a Literate Role play. Minimum sentences are 3-5. If you have a Writer's Block, use 2, Please. D:
  • No ** for actions. You must use "" for talking. Use (), ||, {}, or [] for Out of Character (or OOC).
  • I love Action, Romance, Violence, Drama, and Comedy. So make it happen!
  • Keep it at PG-13 or maybe a little over. Hugging, kissing, maybe even some 'alone time in a bedroom' is okay, but nothing graphic, because common, we all know that not only 13 year olds and older are on this site.
  • Time Skip when needed (if everyone currently active in the story agrees). You may curse, but don't go overboard.
  • You must use the Profile Skeletons. OR ELSE!
  • If you want to quit the Role play, PM me that you are quitting and post your final post. Preferably get yourself killed off, because that's just the funnest way to see someone go. >D
  • As I said, you may die, but there is no coming back to life. It is the end for your character. If you want to kill someone else's character, ask for permission. - You may create another character if yours gets killed off.
  • No God-modding.
  • No posting unless I accept your profile! And no one will be rejected... probably, unless we get to full that is.
  • If you are going to make a fused character, PM it to me titled "Rawr." If you are making a staff character, title it "I Got my Eyes on you." ~~ yes you can be a staff person.
  • No Mary-Sues. Nobody's Perfect in this world! Everyone has flaws.
  • If your character is a fused human, the animal that it is fused with MUST BE EXISTING! There are no Unicorns or Ligers in this Universe! Oh! And the animal must be exotic, an animal You might see in a zoo.
  • 5 Characters Maximum per person.
  • I reserve the right to add any rules as I see fit, but I think this covers it all. I also reserve the right to kick someone out of the role play, no reason HAS to be given, but it probably will... I have never had this happen, so lets keep my record clean people! D<

Last edited by Dear Dreamer; 10-15-2009 at 12:17 AM..

Dear Dreamer
Watches you sleep ಠ_ಠ...

ALL OF THIS INFORMATION MAY BE CHANGED AT A LATER DATE!!!
BUT YOU HAVE TO PM ME TO GET ME TO CHANGE IT!!!

>> Profile Skeletons <<

For the Fused:

Code:
Hello, My name is (Name).
I am (Age) years old.
I am a (Gender).
I have liking towards (Men, Women, or Both. 
Sexual Orientation).
I am fused with a/an  (Animal you're Fused with. 
Must be existing).
I look like this... (Character Appearance. Anime would
be preferred. Pictures are required, if you need one,
I've got TONS. Just describe the type of person you'd
like to me and I'll go on a hunt.)
People say I am (Personality).
My Story? Well... (Bio).
I love (likes).
I hate (dislikes).
I have a crush on (Crush's name, I can edit this in for
you later, once you develop one... if you do.).
I am controlled by (Username).

For the Staff:

Code:
Hello, My name is (Name).
I am (Age) years old.
I am a (Gender).
I work as a (Job at the Zoo).
I have liking towards (Men, Women, or Both.
Sexual Orientation).
I look like this... (Character Appearance. Again, anime
would be preferred. Pictures are required, if you need
one, I've got TONS. Just describe the type of person
you'd like to me and I'll go on a hunt.)
People say I am (Personality).
My Story? Well... (Bio)
I love (likes).
I hate (dislikes).
I am controlled by (Username).

Last edited by Dear Dreamer; 10-14-2009 at 11:09 PM..

Dear Dreamer
Watches you sleep ಠ_ಠ...

Old 10-14-2009, 06:12 AM

~~Profiles!!~~

Hello, My name is Mercedes.
I am 16 years old.
I am a female.
I have liking towards men.
I am fused with a/an Argali Sheep.
I look like this...
People say I am easily bored, and angered. But never really do anything about it. Many people have called me fluffy from one time or another. One thing I have never been called is shy.
My Story? Well... I've havn't been living in San Diago for very long. I used to live in Oregon, and thats where I fell in love with the feel of rain on my skin. I used to be very close with my parents, but once they moved us away, we became more and more distant. I've lived in San Diago since I was 13, but have never liked the heat. The only escape I had was going to that amazing zoo... the only place where I could sit and watch something that was feeling more miserable than I was. When I turned 15 I decided that I could no longer stand the heat or the rude men, so I was going to run away. I left at midnight, because really what better time is there? I was planning on going past the zoo one more time, to let all the animals know that I was escaping. But I saw something I probably shouldn't have... I saw people, tons of them, walking out of the zoo gates, some had ears, some tails, and some looked like normal people. I started screaming and all the people turned and looked at me, one of them ran towards me, a girl with long blond hair screaming "run Mercedes, if you think you're trapped now, just wait till you're behind bars!" But I didn't listen... I should have listened... but I just stood there. From behind I felt something start to fall, and then smash upon my head. When I awoke, I was on top of a small pile of rocks, my head felt abnormally heavy, and I couldn't even stand up. I looked out across the platform I was on, and knew exactly where I was... On top of the Argali Sheep exhibit... with thousands of little faces, staring up at me.
I love the feel of rain on my skin, the smell after it rains, the feel of grass between my fingers, Strawberries, Music, Books, Quiet Places, the night.
I hate Bugs, Perverts, pink, tourists, being woken up for visitors, the hot sun, the day unless it is raining, my family, mostly my parents whom I blame for getting me into this whole mess.
I have a crush on no one you know >>;;
I am controlled by Dear Dreamer.
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is Conrad Hartmann.
I am 19 years old.
I am a male.
I am fused with an arctic fox.
I look like this...
People say I am too quiet and apathetic. Usually I'll simmer silently unless I'm sure I have a more valid point without flaws. I'm shy but some mistake it for hostility so I grew up without too many friends as a kid, leading to my lack of trust in others.
My Story? Well...My friend and I got seperated while checking out the town, we'd just moved to the U.S. from Germany because we were studying abroad...I got knocked out and don't remember much, all I know is that my DNA has been mixed with an arctic fox's.
I love good friends, drawing on whatever I can get my hands on, same with reading...Quiet time and watching clouds.
I hate obnoxious people and screamo music. Homophobes really get on my nerves and overly religious zealots.
I have a crush on no one.
I am controlled by Sev En Ester.
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is Neo James
I am 16 years old.
I am a Male.
I have liking towards Women.
I am fused with a [Stingray].
I look like this...
People say I am very lazy. I've never worked a day in my life and the stingray DNA only made it worse. Usually I try to get other people to do things for me, but if that doesn't work out I'm capable of doing things myself despite the general dislike of it. I love eating seafood and especially sushi, but for some reason I hate lobster (good thing considering the prices). I'm also laid back and pretty chill, avoiding conflict and just trying to get along with everyone. Of course, if you try to mess with me I can and will hurt you. I'm also kind of blind, relying on my other senses (especially when I'm in animal form) and having bad night vision when I'm human; however, what I do have, is a good sense of smell both in and out of the tank.
My Story? Well... I was living like any other middle class kid in South California. I went to high school, I worked at a Starbucks, and constantly took SAT prep classes. Mind you, I had my set of friends who I had fun with and skated by life with, but hell all good things must come to an end right? So long story short, I was drugged one night when I was attending a party and unlike my friends, I didn't wake up in the morning as a human. I woke up inside an aquarium as a stingray of all things.
I love crabs, swimming, sleeping, listening to the various sounds.
I hate working, idiots, children who poke the tank, human contact.
I have a crush on no one .
I am controlled by Cows Go Moo[B].
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is Zailia
I am (18) years old.
I am a (female).
I have liking towards (Both, but prefers women).
I am fused with a Giraffe.
I look like this...
People say I am Very sweet, yet have a tendency to try to "stand over others" I like it when people follow my lead.
My Story? Well... Zailia was going to be a world famous model. She had everything going for her. Until she was kidnapped one night after a late-night shopping spree. Now everyday people stare at her. Just not the way she wants them to.
I love Flowers, the color yellow, anything green, high fashion.
I hate perverted men and close-minded people.
I have a crush on no one yet.
I am controlled by (Miliani).
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is Macey Casey III
I am 17 years old.
I am a female.
I am fused with a/an Siberian Tiger
I look like this...
People say I am cherry and simple minded. I'm very kind and caring, and a bit of a maternal girl. I am also very gullible, and trust my friends with my life. But will they disown me once they find out I'm a Fused?
My Story? Well...I was born in Connecticut and we moved out to California when I was almost ten. I've lived in San Diego all my life so far since then and I hope I never have to leave. I have a boyfriend, Derek, who is exceptionally sweet and generous. Actually, he works at the San Diego Zoo! A lot of the time he has night watch there, but he doesn't mind. He always brings me along to watch how the animals act at night. But one night, I sensed something change in his eyes, as if he were going to make a big decision. At the time I was naive and thought he was going to propose under the stars that night at the zoo. But I was terribly wrong. We had barely gotten to the Big Cat exhibit when he grabbed me abruptly. Two other guards walked slowly out of the darkness and took me from Derek. Right after that I blacked out. I think I must have woken up hours later, because now it was daytime. But something was weird. I was literally in a cage being examined by what looked like doctors. True story.
I love sushi and all kinds of seafood! I think I could live off it if I wanted to.....I really love old movies, especially Black and Whites. And popcorn is love! Don't try to sway me from this!!!
I hate bullies, dogs (terrified!), doctors, and airplanes.
I have a crush on no one yet!
I am controlled by mochi-PANda
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is Renee
I am 17 years old.
I am a Female.
I have liking towards Men.
I am fused with aBlack Panther
I look like this...
People say I am... loud, and fun, they say I'm always getting into trouble, because I'm so adventurous. They say I'm the one to go to if your sad, because I cheer people up. I've never been called boring though.
My Story? Well... I grew up near the beach in what most would call a summer house, but it was just a home for me. I've always been one to get into trouble, and speak my mind freely regardless. I was always with friends, and hardly home (which my parents hated). My parents always thought one day I just wouldn't come home... some how I wish I was with them more. Anyways while out with my friends in the mall, a really cute boy asked me to go for a walk with him. I of course went, he took me to the zoo so we could watch the people...I mean animals. He asked me to stay a bit longer after we had seen all the animals, he got me a soda, I quickly passed out, there must have been something in it. Next thing I know I'm one of the Panthers that we had watched earlier...
I love dancing in the rain, talking, getting into trouble, and exploring.
I hate needles, clowns, self centered people and the quiet.
I have a crush on...no one.
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is melody
. I am 17 years old.
I am a female
I have liking towards men and women
. I am fused with a dolphin.
. I look like this...
People say I am upbeat and happy all the time
. My Story? Well... (Bio). melody was on her way to becoming the next biggest supermodel until she was captured. she spent most of her time shoping for any and everything and thats how they got her she was told they had a huge sale and when she got their they knocked her out. she loves to read but she usually keeps that hidden she didnt want people to know she had brains and body.
I love cute things and all things pink and fluffy
. I hate being scared and cats she is terrified of them
I have a crush on none atm
I am controlled by diamond princess ashley
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is Mickey Abarai.
I am 18 years old.
I am a Female.
I am fused with a lion.
I look like this...
People say I am or was more carefree and enjoyable, before the sudden mutation. Due to my lioness genes (and hormones), I am quite aggressive and slightly flirtatious. I can get easily distracted, especially when there's a light on the wall that can provide me with at least an hour or entertainment. An hour due to boredom, or due to me giving up. When it's feeding time for me, I go to find my ball of yarn to play with it until it's served. Back in the laboratory, the string was used for me to remain occupied while they continued to conduct experiments on me. Of course after, I got my prize. If it's not feeding time, I will just wonder around (my cage or wherever) to find something to entertain myself with. All of this, I blame my cub side for...
My Story? Well... being the rebelling type of a pretty wealthy family, I have constantly found myself in trouble. With my parents, especially. They were either too uptight with my liking, or too full of themselves. A small trip to the zoo, changed my life pretty much forever. I was around fourteen when me and my parents got into an argument about which exhibit to go to first, me wanting to explore the place while the elders wanted to stay together (claiming that I would get abducted and such). Only obliging for the sake of shutting up, I followed my parents towards a reptile house and before they knew it, I ditched towards the lion exhibit. And everything after that was a blur; I had pretty much screwed myself over. I was blindfolded, abducted and then was tested on, given one lion gene -which only proved to be too much for me, as I became even more aggressive and nearly mauled a feeder -then a lion cub gene to even it out. Of course, it wasn't all that fun until I saw what exactly had happened to me..
I love FISH, balls o' yarn, lights, anything bright.
I hate people who throw food at me during visitation hours, this electric chip that itches too much...
I have a crush on no one, at the moment.
I am controlled by robochicky.
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is alice
I am 6 years old.
I am a girl
I have liking towards ewww gross boys are nasty
Sexual Orientation).
I am fused with a white tiger.
I look like this...
People say I am hyper because well damn im just a kid
My Story? Well... alice got stuck in the zoo durring a school field trip when she went to go to the bathroom she took a wrong turn.
the only thing she remembers is being in alot of pain then being a kitty and that was a dream come true for her she loved animals and now she is one.
I love candy and toys and being a animal.
I hate the shocky thingy they put in me and being only let out in the dark many toy stores close at night.
I have a crush on yucky
I am controlled by diamond princess ashley.
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is Kala.
I am 18 years old.
I am a female.
I am fused with a falcon.
I look like this... Falcon

People say I am for the most part easy to get along with. I tend to be a good listener and have a knack for making people smile. People also say that I'm easy to anger and when I'm angry I get very quite and ignore everyone.
My Story? Well... I used to live in New York. I was in love with the city and the skyscrapers. Whenever I went to the top of a building I felt like I could anything, I always got a rush out of it. My family moved to San Diego when my dad's job decided to transfer him so he could train other people for the company. I was devastated and I didn't socialize like I normally would. When school ended I spent my spare time in the park drawing various things. One day, while I was at the park, a man came up to me and handed me a brochure for the zoo. I loved animals so I decided I would go later on in the week. Well, I ended up going to the zoo alright! The last thing I remember was drawing the pond in front of me; when I woke I was in a cage sitting on a tree branch as a falcon.
I love anything sweet (chocolate, fruits, ice cream), pastas, red meat, listening to my music, drawing and reading.
I hate veggies, hw, cold weather, and water.
I have a crush on no one at the moment.
I am controlled by Cbrstrshp.
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is Kimmora Dohnious.
I am 18 years old.
I am a female.
I am fused with a Capuchin Monkey
I look like this...
People say I am fun loving, outgoing' headstrong, gentle.
My Story? Well... Canadian born Kimmora was on a school trip and during the break for lunch she was grabbed and fused with a capuchin.
I love ice-cream, movies, music.
I hate being closed in, feeling alone.
I have a crush on no one now
I am controlled by fally_13
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is Nicki Rodun.
I am 12 years old.
I am a girl.
I have liking towards guys I guess. I dunno, they're kinda gross.
I am fused with a caracal
I look like this...
People say I am weird, but people don't know about me. Nobody really talks to me 'cept my big sister. Well, nobody talked to me I guess. Then again, I never talked to them much either. An' I don't plan on talking much more to you, so wait and maybe you'll learn more 'bout me.
My Story? Well... there's not much that's both interesting an' I'm willing to tell ya. I grew up in this city with my dad and my idiot sister, did the same stuff that everyone else did I guess. Went to school, didn't work hard enough, didn't talk enough, didn't do too good. Ended up having to repeat a year once, an' my dad got so pissed! Man, shoulda seen him when the Principal phoned! Other then being a loser, I'm nothing special. Least, didn't used to be. Couple weeks ago my sis landed in the hospital, some stupid, stupid older guys beat her up, an' my dad didn't do nothing about it! Didn't go after them or anything. Dammit. I ran away, not for real, no way, my life ain't that bad, but just 'cause I was so angry and messed up an' I needed to do something, right? Well, that's when they grabbed me. It's weird, but I'm actually happier here in a strange way. Jus'... more content I guess. I don't need to try so hard all the time any more, don't need to be somethin' I'm not. 'Sides, its kinda nice having people look at me, admire me! I do look pretty cool now. You should see me jump! ....I guess...well, I'm beautiful now.
I love my sister, stupid as she can get sometimes, my new, powerful body, catching birds, and annoying the keepers.
I hate night time, when I go back to being me. Formed who won't leave me alone when I want them to, dumb dogs, the nasty food we get.
I (don't) have a crush on anyone.
I am controlled by BonesTheHeretic.
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is Adrian.
I am 22 years old.
I am a man.
I have liking towards men and women.
I am fused with a Fisher.
I look like this...

People say I am quiet, but that is only because they don't know me personally. I tend to be shy around strangers, but once I've known someone, I become more vocal. I don't have many reservations, but I mind my manners. I enjoy a good joke, and in our situation, everyone needs a little humor. But don't take me for a fool; I know exactly what we're dealing with and that fact sobers me as much as anyone. I'd like to think of myself as a compassionate, empathetic person. Sometimes I say things that aren't typically expected in social situations, but like I said, I don't have many reservations. I can be rather cold to people who get on my bad side, or if I'm in a bad mood.
My Story? Well...what do you want to know? It was my 21st birthday. The big one. The day I could finally drink...legally. My friends took me bar hopping and I was having a good old time of it, until I hit one too many and passed out in a bathroom. Next thing I know, I'm waking up on a cold metal table with some guy sticking me full of holes. And that smell. And the screams. And here I am, coming up on my 22nd birthday now, but what does time matter in this place? The only time that has any meaning is when the sun goes down, and comes back up again. Anything in between is meaningless.
I love to listen to music, make jokes, and see people smile. I also enjoy a good plate of spaghetti and a night of dancing. I used to write, but I think in my situation, all that would come out is self-pitying bullshit, so I don't bother. I love to run and climb things, but that might be because of the...well...that thing.
I hate needles, and I'll give you one guess as to why. I also don't like tomatoes much, and I hate small spaces, especially ones I can't get out of. Big surprise there. And medicine. I hate the taste of cough syrup. Dead silence unnerves me.
I had a crush on some girl, back before this happened. She probably didn't even notice my disappearance though. So I guess I'm alone. Single. As if that matters in a place like this.
I am controlled by Kierys.
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is Sienna.
I am 14 years old.
I am a girl.
I have liking towards boys, I guess, but I don't really care for anyone.
I am fused with a Red Wolf.
I look like this...
People say I am moody and unsocial, and I'm apparently easy to anger and quick to strike. They say I've got a spirit of fire, whatever that means. I'm always looking for things to do and people to play with, but everyone seems to avoid me for no real reason. They sometimes say I look scary.
My Story? Well... I was born in a small town a few miles north of San Diego, and came to the city to attend a private school. On my way to my apartment a few months ago, I was suddenly pinned down by someone who's face I couldn't see, and... well, I suppose you know the rest.
I love eating, sleeping, snacking, dozing, laughing, scratching, gnawing on bones I've just finished... junk like that.
I hate Everything other than the above.
I have a crush on nobody. Why would I waste my time with something as pointless as love?
I am controlled by ♥NyaHya♥
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is: Paul Smith
I am 21 years old
I am a boy
I have liking towards both girls and boys
I am fused with a/anchinese mountain cat
I look like this...
People say I am violent and outloudmouthed.
My Story? Well... I was hanging out with my friends and some freaks kidnapped me, ever since then i've been at the zoo, or outside. My parents ( well my previous parents I guess. ) are divorced and go crazy over wanting to spend time with me, I sort of wonder if they are still looking for me...
I love nightime ( who wouldn't, I get to be human again. :D ) forests, and being in small groups, and i sort of like being a cat, but not that much!
I hate big groups of people and the people who kidnapped me.
I have a crush on nobody at the moment, i'm too concerned about getting out than finding friends or love.
I am controlled by Demoncat.
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is Akemi.
I am 19 years old.
I am a Male.
I have liking towards both genders.
I am fused with a/an: White Tiger.

My eyes change opposite colors when I switch form.

I look like this...
People say I am fun, outgoing, protective and even serious at times.
My Story? Well... I had a nice life, I guess. Could have been better, could have been worse. People always thought I wore yellow contacts. Nope, all real. I was a pretty tough kid I guess, always had fun and stuff. About four years ago there's this time span that I don't remember. It was after my birthday that some guy walked up and asked if I liked tigers. I said sure I did, and we hung out after that. He was a cute one, too. I don't remember anything after I tripped and hit my head on the concrete, just that he was there and he said something along the lines of "Enjoy your new life." I was caged, my hair had turned from brown to white, I'd gotten some weird striped tattoos, I guess you could call them, and I was a white tiger. And I guess I'm here now and that's all there is to it.
I love when people touch my hair or fur, depending on which form I'm in. I love sweets, and I usually sneak away to a donut shop or store of some sort while I'm in the human form.
I hate a lot of things. Liars, Cheaters, Hot Pink. Yeah, I'm not a big fan.
I have a crush on nobody at the moment.
I am controlled by Rain:]
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~
Quote:
Hello, My name is Lyre Sue Donna.
I am 15 years old.
I am a Female.
I am fused with a Snowy Owl
I look like this...
People say I am curious, quiet, violent when threatened or angered, serious, always a bit sad, short (I'm only 4'9), isolated
My Story? Well... Blind. Always have, probably always will. Being a blind owl, won't that be great? I was born into a family with just my mother. She left for work a lot and I was left alone, her little blind child. Never did I get into trouble, but I always left the house and explored. Though I may not be able to see, my sense of hearing is great. And I'm so used to seeing things without eyes that I can adjust to any new situation. But...that's not the case. Mommy left, you see, she's broke. That leaves me alone.
I love new age music and the feeling of cold and grass.
I hate quietness, taunts, and medication.
I have a crush on...there isn't a point to that..
I am controlled by Little Miss.
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
~~~
~~
~

Last edited by Dear Dreamer; 12-20-2009 at 01:51 AM.. Reason: Adding Profiles

Dear Dreamer
Watches you sleep ಠ_ಠ...

Old 10-14-2009, 06:12 AM

~~A Map of the Zoo~~

Last edited by Dear Dreamer; 10-21-2009 at 03:05 AM..

Dear Dreamer
Watches you sleep ಠ_ಠ...

Old 10-14-2009, 06:14 AM

>> Time/Month/Day/Weather <<

Morning - Noon - Afternoon - Evening - Night

January - February - March - April - May - June - July - August - September - October - November - December

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14- 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31

Sunny - Cloudy - Partly Cloudy - Light Showers - Showers - Heavy Showers - Hail - Snow - Light Wind - Wind - Heavy Wind - Light Fog - Fog - Heavy Fog

Boiling - Hot - Warm - Beautiful - Chilly - Cold - Freezing

((I might take this away later, if it gets to confusing, but its something that I saw on another RP and really liked. So... its here for now. ^w^

Last edited by Dear Dreamer; 10-20-2009 at 06:15 PM..

Dear Dreamer
Watches you sleep ಠ_ಠ...

Old 10-15-2009, 12:11 AM

mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 10-15-2009, 02:19 AM

(Kay, before anyone steals it, I'm reserving a Siberian Tiger, is that okay?))

Dear Dreamer
Watches you sleep ಠ_ಠ...

Old 10-15-2009, 02:26 AM

.:laughs:. thats fine xD
I'm just happy people are finding this now TTwTT
I waited all day nervously lolol
But how did I know those were going to be the first 2 taken? xD
Does anyone think I should make a list of cool animals that arn't taken yet?

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 10-15-2009, 02:31 AM

((you mentioned not wanting too many arctic wolves, so I did an Arctic fox. Only doing as requested :D))

((Dunno where to start ;_; shall wait for someone else to post rp first xD))

Dear Dreamer
Watches you sleep ಠ_ಠ...

Old 10-15-2009, 02:34 AM

((.:laughs:. alrighty xD
that's fine, I'll post first if I finish in time lolol
anyone can post first, I don't care))

mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 10-15-2009, 02:36 AM

((Omg, i hope my profile is alright....I'm not used to writing in the first person, always third! X3 i think you should make a list of animals!))

Dear Dreamer
Watches you sleep ಠ_ಠ...

Old 10-15-2009, 03:03 AM

Mercedes woke up after another restless night of sleep, she stands and shakes her fur out a bit.
Jumping from ledge to ledge, she finally stops on the lowest platform of her habitat. She walks over and glumly starts drinking. She glances over the rest of the zoo, before finally looking at the visitors, already crowding around her fence. "Go away! Leave me alone you idiots!" she screams, knowing they hear nothing but belting. She should have stopped that stupid ritual long ago, but it just felt right to scream at the stupid people, who had no clue what they we're paying for or even what they were looking at, every once in a while...

Last edited by Dear Dreamer; 10-15-2009 at 03:08 AM..

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 10-15-2009, 03:16 AM

Conrad was grateful for the small den that had been provided in his exhibit. Not as good as a real bed but almost as warm on such a cold morning. Poking a snowy muzzle outside of set off a mixture of squeals.

How could these people be out so early in January? Shaking his fur out he looked for his water dish--downright degrading-- and lapped at it. He was glad it wasn't frozen or anything...
He hear angry screams at the tourists but didn't join in. It would sound so weird...no way could he actually do something so embarrassing. He shied back into his den at the thought.

It was terrible when the tourist ogled and laughed at you...

mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 10-15-2009, 03:30 AM

Macey felt strung up, as if an eerie sixth sense snapped her in half and then someone had tried to sew her back together. She didn't like this feeling and wished the stupid doctors would stop, or at least kill her, anything sounded better than what they were doing to her at the moment. It felt like....well, she thought, Well....like someone had taken everything out of her body, literally, and then shoved it all back in, in different places. And even stranger was her sense of smell. it was heightened. She could smell the musky aftershave of one of the doctors as she watched him suck up a redish liquid out of a beaker. Macey cringed. It was blood, and now she could smell it because the dumb doctor began to swish it around in the beaker. Satisfied by the look he saw on Macey's face, he set the beaker down on the counter and made his way towards her with broad steps as if he was trying very hard not to step on invisible glass. Idiot... Macey grumbled to herself. The doctor stood over her, peering at her through glasses that were sliding down his crooked nose. He looked like a manly witch, she thought sarcastically. She must have made a noise because the doctor straightened up his lab coat and bent down to inject the.....blood...into Macey's arm. But she looked again. Her arm wasn't even an arm. It was a slender white paw. Macey tried to flex it, but to no avail. I must have been drugged. The thought slid across her mind glumly. How lame. She hardly noticed the doctor straighten up again and walk out of the room because her vision started to fade....

((Long intro, my bad! ^w^ Uhm, she's still in the lab where the doctors have successfully transformed her into a Formed/Fused thing. Lol.))

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 10-15-2009, 03:32 AM

Neo fidgeted beneath his place in the sand at the bottom of the aquarium, hearing the sounds of not only tourists, but other crustaceans in the waters. Normally, he would be fine with said noises and just drown it out. He was a master at that and sleeping wherever he could, but today he was feeling rather energetic, even with his nocturnal sleeping schedule. Swimming up from the sand, he decided to go for a small loop around his glass living enclosure (prison), attracting the view of a few visitors who whipped out their cameras. Sure, he couldn't see them, but he could predict the routine: whip out the cameras, click, move onto the next animal, repeat. The waters were warm due to the fact that his species lived in warm, tropical environments so he wouldn't have to bear the cold, but on the other hand, it didn't make his confinement any easier.

Dear Dreamer
Watches you sleep ಠ_ಠ...

Old 10-15-2009, 03:45 AM

((long is fine, encouraged even lolol nice intro, both of you))

Mercedes clopped along the rocky habitat, and went over to the patch of grass that was there all year round, glumly she took a few chomps, wishing she had somewhere to hide, as most of the other animals did. A few of the smaller tourists had their hands poked through her fence, over flowing with the only small treat she got. She hopped down to the ground floor and walked straight over to the people. The first time she'd seen the hands, she'd ran down to bite them, but had gotten severely punished for it later that night. She felt a chill run through her body and she shook, attempting to relieve herself of the unnerving feeling, making the child in front of her squeal and laugh.

mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 10-15-2009, 04:21 AM

Macey woke up with a jump and nearly rammed straight into the wall in front of her. Whoa, craziest dream ever. She tried to rub the back of her head in a means to rid herself of the memory bu she couldn't seem to do it. She blinked, fear crawling into her mind. Oh no. Macey slowly peered down to look at her hands. Fuck. She really had paws. Soft, white with black striped paws. Of all the things in the world. And, after the night Derek had proposed to her. Wait. She backtracked to the night before. She had thought Derek was going to propose but he didn't. It was all just a facade for her to be turned into a giant fucking cat. And a tiger at that. Ironic that she turn into her favorite animal. She looked around her. Clay-cement walls surrounded her on four sides, with a wide arched door cut into the north wall. She slowly padded over to it. "Padded." She let the word linger on her tongue before stepping out into the sunlight. At first it blinded her, screams suddenly engulfing her hearing and her vision beginning to fade again. Macey started to panic before she realized it was just her senses getting accumulated to the sudden intake of light and noise. She really was at the zoo. Everything the night before had been a setup and now she was a tiger. She glanced around her at the unsuspecting tourists and locals swamping the zoo. She had once been one of them, she thought. But what happens now? Where would she go? Would she remain like this forever, trapped in the body of a large white cat....?

Dear Dreamer
Watches you sleep ಠ_ಠ...

Old 10-15-2009, 05:26 AM

Mercedes left the kids after they began to bore her. The little girl who was there almost everyday, began to cry, so she went and finished the pellets in the girls hand before jumping back up the mountain of rocks. She peeked around, into all the cages. "Hey... looks like we've got a new one..." she mumbled to herself. "Hey, new kid!" She yelled out, "you in the lion skin!" She waited for the new lion to get herself back under control, and look up at her.

Miliani
Ahna Grey

Old 10-15-2009, 06:52 AM

This was her third round in the mini "savanna" there was no use in just sitting around, so Zailia figured she would get some exercise in and walk around in the circle or a while. Plus It was pretty cold, and she needed to heat up her body. Her blood has some long travels ahead. Just to entertain some of the people there, she stopped every so often and ate some of the pellets they held out and maybe flicked her extremely long, purple tounge at them. The routine was fairly boring if you asked her. She needed more in her life. But she was thankful she wasn't in a tank or a cage like some of the more unfortunate animals.

Brinababy
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2009, 07:33 AM

Renee woke early to the sounds of children screaming for their parents and tourists camera's clicking at anything that moved. 'Oh god not this crap again' she couldn't help but think. Every morning was the same, and every morning she prayed it would all just be a dream, a horrible horrible dream...but it never was. As she stretched and forced her paws to move forward, she could see the people leaning eagerly against the flimsy fence that separated her from them. She felt like tearing one of the bratty children apart, her dreadful mood slowly taking its toll. 'Can't I have just one day of peace...?' but she knew she wouldn't, not a day at least. Nights were hers to do as she pleased. A keeper tossed some fresh meat into her cage, careful not to get to near to her, then rushed out. She was one of the few people in the entire zoo that was known as an attacker. But of course she wasn't a person anymore was she?
Renee turned her attention back to the crowd, pulled her weight back onto her hind legs and pounced forward onto the meat. It was all for show though, she would drag it around like it was her own kill and then devour it, but it was never the same as it would have been if she was wild. Nothing at this zoo was as it seemed. She looked back at the crowd and noticed a small child being taken 'to his mommy' by a zoo keeper, sadly Renee he would never find his mommy, but would become what she was. An animal on display by day and a prisoner to her own secret at night. What kind of hell would she go through to not have to put on this show day after day?

mochi-PANda
Teavu

Old 10-15-2009, 01:28 PM

Macey stretched out, trying her new body on for size.
"Hey, new kid!" She heard someone yell out, but the voice was different than the tourists crowding around Macey's cage. "You in the lion skin!" Macey looked up. There, across the way, a small exhibit squished in between the African Savanna exhibit and a vendor selling giraffe stuffed animals. And perched atop one of the cement hills, a sheep was yelling at her. It took Macey a few seconds to understand. So they could talk to her! She wouldn't be alone! Macey crouched and jumped off the embankment she was laying on and padded her way to the thick iron fence surrounding her in. "One!" Macey yelled back at the sheep, "I am no LION! I'm a T-I-G-E-R, er, at least I'm guessing I am?"

((Is that Mercedes talking to Macey?))

Sev en Ester
Sev En Ester

Old 10-15-2009, 06:48 PM

Conrad looked over the many heads crowding around each cage and tried to see who was in what. You never knew who those doctors would drag in next...

diamond princess ashley
the girl you see in your dreams

Old 10-15-2009, 07:11 PM

melody was in her tank she was so tired of doing the same thing everyday all it was was that she had to flip and wave at people and squeek for fish from them she hated fish and raw and fish heads were the worst. she looked up to the next tank were they were having a whale doing tricks like jumping and slapshing the crowd "god and they want me to do that soon i so dont want to its not fair." but thanks to the fact they couldnt understand her all they heard was squeeking.

Dear Dreamer
Watches you sleep ಠ_ಠ...

Old 10-15-2009, 11:17 PM

Mercedes chuckled, "well what does it matter really? Tiger? Lion? Bear? We're really supposed to be human right." Mercedes continued to chuckle at her extremely lame joke. She jumped down to the next level, "how'd they get you? Late night stroll taken on the wrong night? To many beers at the local bar? Took a wrong turn, and woke up a tiger?"
Mercedes knew it might be a bit to early to be asking such blunt questions, the wound of the girl's old life was probably still to fresh, but it had been FOREVER since they'd brought another, and she was bored with all the news she'd heard so far. Sometimes she'd sit and listen to the visitors, but they never spoke of anything intelligent, so she always gave up before hearing anything of interest. She was starting to feel like she was really going insane the past few days....