View Poll Results: Do you like cats or dogs better?
Cats 72 62.61%
Dogs 37 32.17%
Neither 6 5.22%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

sparkly cullen girl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2009, 03:22 AM

which are better dogs or cats? 0.o
DOGS...:insane:
in my opinion...:sweat:

SamuraiPanda
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-17-2009, 03:33 AM

Both have their pros and cons. And really a matter like this is best left to personal opinion rather then trying to find out a definitive answer online. :)

And I'm more partial to horses then either cats or dogs, I just don't live in a place where I can own a horse right now. So I'll have to settle with my cats and dog.

sparkly cullen girl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2009, 03:36 AM

true, but might as well see which people like more because im curious :O

T w i s t e d h a l o
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2009, 03:56 AM

Dogs :]

I'd hate to clean up hairballs.

makoto123
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2009, 03:58 AM

i like your signature sparky cullen girl

Anyways, I like...dogs, defiantly dogs. And like a 'real' dog too, lol, not like those chihuahua dogs (we have one...and it looks like an alien)

I like...medium size dogs and big dogs. Like my favorite is a golden retriever, but i want to own an artic husky? that what it called??

Though i do own a spanel...so...that's a medium dog...wah, yeah ^_^; i think i answered the question enough

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-17-2009, 04:57 AM

i'm honestly more of a cat person, but i like dogs too. the dog i had growing up was a bit of a ditz, but she was still so lovable. the puppy we have now is so cute, but isn't aware of her size. he's around 6 months, is almost twice the size of a large house cat, and still thinks she's a lap dog. =^_^=
i think the reason i like cats more is because they're easier for me to snuggle with. well, most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makoto123 View Post
i like your signature sparky cullen girl

Anyways, I like...dogs, defiantly dogs. And like a 'real' dog too, lol, not like those chihuahua dogs (we have one...and it looks like an alien)

I like...medium size dogs and big dogs. Like my favorite is a golden retriever, but i want to own an artic husky? that what it called??

Though i do own a spanel...so...that's a medium dog...wah, yeah ^_^; i think i answered the question enough
i agree on the Chihuahuas. how are those things considered dogs? some are cute, but most look creepy.:shock:

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 10-17-2009 at 07:20 AM.. Reason: Double Post

cbrstrshp
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2009, 05:04 AM

cats hands down!! their cute little faces get me all the time!!

madamelsie
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-17-2009, 05:06 AM

I think I would say that I prefer dogs, but the truth is that I just love all animals. Well, not chickens. They're bastards and deserve to be in my stomach. that was cruel. my apologies...to the people, not to the chickens.

Lavender
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Lavender

Old 10-17-2009, 05:08 AM

omgsh definitely, without a question cats!! i've always thought they were so cute and theyre my favourite animal but i like dogs too :)

Tsukipon
spookie ghostie

Old 10-17-2009, 05:13 AM

Cats. I was born, and there were cats in my house. 19 years of my life, more cats.
I have 5 cats. I love them all !

Personally, I don't like dogs. I don't really like the whole licking of the face with their stinky breath and they sweat through their tongue XP

I don't want to walk a dog or clean the dog. As for tricks, guess what! CATS CAN LEARN TOO! My cat knows how to play fetch, tag and he sleeps in my bed like a pillow because he is so fat ^^

I like all animals in general but I would rather have cats as a pet.

m0_0m

Old 10-17-2009, 06:15 AM

Although I really am an animal person, I really love cats. I play games with my cat and she follows me all over the house.

However, I wouldn't mind a dog. In fact I do want a dog. It's more on finding the right dog for me. The issue I have with dogs is their "kissing". I really don't like being licked all the time >.< But I would love to have a dog to walk or jog with. When I get one, I'm going to get it trained really good. I'd like my dog to do at least some tricks.

SamuraiPanda
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-17-2009, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0_0m View Post
Although I really am an animal person, I really love cats. I play games with my cat and she follows me all over the house.

However, I wouldn't mind a dog. In fact I do want a dog. It's more on finding the right dog for me. The issue I have with dogs is their "kissing". I really don't like being licked all the time >.< But I would love to have a dog to walk or jog with. When I get one, I'm going to get it trained really good. I'd like my dog to do at least some tricks.
With proper training you can teach a dog from a young age that licking is not good. Its just a matter of conditioning. I have a friend that taught his Chihuahua/Duschhound mix to not lick unless given permission and then it was just the hand the she was allowed to lick. Though now after an obedience training incident I'm sure the little thing is terrified of people in general.

K0a
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-17-2009, 06:46 AM

I would for sure choose cats. They are independent. And you do not have to feed them constantly. They feed off of mice and such, so not house required.
Dogs' may be man's best friend, but a Cat is more like a person. They mind their own business, and get either greedy or too independent- Just like an average human being.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 10-17-2009, 06:48 AM

I'm a dog girl, but I will admit kittens and wild cats are freakin' adorable!

raeofsunshinelove
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via Yahoo to raeofsunshinelove

Old 10-17-2009, 07:38 AM

PIGS lol I love both dogs and cats but pigs are the best :)

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 10-17-2009, 07:40 AM

I LOVE BOTH! I cannot decide... TT______TT</3

Shooga!
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-17-2009, 01:21 PM

Personally I like dogs better than cats, they just seem more pet like to me, I mean cats can take care of theirselves, though dogs are more like animals.
I like dogs better.

Tayee
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2009, 01:28 PM

Dogs, definitely. They're more affectionate, more loyal, and just more fun in general.

Angelic Bunny
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2009, 01:29 PM

I personally like cats. ^^
But that could be because ever since I was a little girl I've had cats in my house, so it's kind of rubbed off on me. =P
I actually like dogs, but I prefer cats over them. ^^
They're just so cute! (Kind of biased here though..xD)

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 10-17-2009, 02:20 PM

I like cats better. my poor harley is stuck at home with my mom and dad. i can't take him home with me where i live because they don't allow pets. *cries* so now when i go over there he doesn't talk to me anymore. i think he's mad at me. so i guess now he's my mom's cat. :(

xcrystal18x
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-17-2009, 02:27 PM

i like both animals

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-17-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukipon View Post
Cats. I was born, and there were cats in my house. 19 years of my life, more cats.
I have 5 cats. I love them all !

Personally, I don't like dogs. I don't really like the whole licking of the face with their stinky breath and they sweat through their tongue XP

I don't want to walk a dog or clean the dog. As for tricks, guess what! CATS CAN LEARN TOO! My cat knows how to play fetch, tag and he sleeps in my bed like a pillow because he is so fat ^^

I like all animals in general but I would rather have cats as a pet.
did you know that some cats will lick you too? they're not as crazy like dogs about it, but some do lick. it feels weird since they have those rough tongues. i used to have a cat while i was a kid who always licked my arms and sometimes my neck. i'm glad she got out of the habit of sucking, too, cuz i didn't want any cat hickeys. =^_^=

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 10-17-2009, 06:58 PM

To be honest I like cats better than dogs! Cats are small and cute animals even though they grow they still are very cute in my opinion! And Dogs....Well I have a phobia of dogs o_o *shiver* I once went over to my friends house not knowing she had an adult pet dog when I was like 12. And when she opened the door and I walked in the dog (even though he was only playing) ran up to me and stood right on front of me holding on to my T-shirt with his nails and I was just standing there freaking out! Like "What do I do what do I do!!" *sigh* I remember it like it was yesterday... e_e

Goldenlici
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-17-2009, 08:55 PM

I used to be an extremely zealous dog person, thinking I hate cats. My mom has always been obsessed with getting a cat, but we got a dog first. Then, one day she took my little sister to her friend's house, where the friend's cat had just had kittens. My mom begged my dad to let her get one and so we got a cat. I was sure I was going to hate it, but there was just something about this little kitty that made me fall in love! :angel: I think I like cats better now because I realized they are not as clingy as dogs.

Tsukipon
spookie ghostie

Old 10-17-2009, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinkaKitty View Post
did you know that some cats will lick you too? they're not as crazy like dogs about it, but some do lick. it feels weird since they have those rough tongues. i used to have a cat while i was a kid who always licked my arms and sometimes my neck. i'm glad she got out of the habit of sucking, too, cuz i didn't want any cat hickeys. =^_^=
I actually like the cat licks. It feels nice to me :D
And they rarely do it, my cats on that case.
The licks aren't all slobbery! I hate saliva ><