Terik Warfull
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Old 08-16-2011, 04:35 AM

Hello! Jovial here, gonna keep this short and sweet.

About Me

SPOILERX

◎ I'm old enough to vote and purchase alcohol.
◎ I work a full time position, but I am able to respond at least once a day to every other day or so.
◎ I prefer to RP over PM, Skype, email, or Google Docs.
◎ Your limits are my limits.
◎ I can be categorized as a lazy-lit. I prefer not to fluff posts needlessly for a word count, but I will never provide less than a meaty paragraph.
◎ I can do small groups over Skype or another medium. When I say small, I mean 2-3 other people max.
◎ I do NOT roleplay in threads, I get shy in threads. Kindly do not send me links to your group RP search if it will happen on the forums.
◎ If you'd prefer to use pictures over descriptions, I am fine with that. However, I will probably use real or drawn pictures because anime ones tend to be too cutesy for my tastes. You can use an anime one though.
◎ I do not have samples as my post lengths vary on situation, partner, and various other factors.
◎ I can play romance, but I prefer to only go that route if the characters fit. (A sure fire way to get me into a romance plot is to play one of my cravings or suggest an amazing plotline.)
◎ I can make pretty posts, but I tend not to.
◎ The plot ideas are very quick drafts and not representative of my writing skills.

What I do

SPOILERX

◎ I play any and all genders; this includes non-binary genders.
◎ I am able to double if they have a purpose and fit in to the roleplay. I don't double simply to even out gender ratios, just tell me what you'd like for me to play.
◎ I can play all orientations. This includes orientations involving multiple partners.
◎ My characters are rarely under 25 and some of them do have significant disabilities that affect their daily lives.

What I won't do

SPOILERX

◎ Play a cannon character for your OC to romance. No exceptions.
◎ Play an OC to romance a cannon. No.
◎ Play a cannon in most universes outside of a background character. There are a couple I'm willing to play, but for the most part, I'd rather play in a pre-established universe as new characters.
◎ Play a furry. You do you, you can play an anthro all you want, but I'm not going to.
◎ Slave/School Rps. If you don't have an amazing plot, you can forget about it.
◎ Uke/Seme. Your position in the romance does not shape your whole personality.

What I require

SPOILERX

◎ Be over 18. I don't want a rated R rp, but I do want a partner that won't make me feel the need to censor myself any time I swear.
◎ At least one good paragraph per post. I understand writer's block and I don't really judge on posts, but I do need something to respond to.
◎ Don't send me massive word counts of fluff with zero actual content that can be applied. If I want fluff, I'll read King or Tolkien and like it a lot more. That being said, if you send me like 4000 words of actual content that furthers the story, by all means, go ahead.
◎ Please be mature. I do not share the same opinions as a lot of my characters do, please don't get buttmad if one of them has a shitty outlook on something.
◎ If I outright say no, don't get angry. I can usually tell from plotting if we're going to be compatible, but I tend to give it about 3-4 posts before I make a final decision. If I say no, or ask to stop, please either work with me on the issue or just drop it. Do not harass me, please.

Plot Ideas
(Titles added for identification ease.)

SPOILERX

◎ Traitors of Tomorrow (Serious craving) ◎

SPOILERX

Biltmore City was a rich and prosperous location for those who could afford it. Her bay was constantly filled with boats, both commercial and privately owned alike. Numerous skyscrapers dotted her skyline as a testament to her greatness and bountiful wealth. Her better schools had some of the highest graduation rates in the state.

And then there was her underground. The underbelly of this two-faced city was rife with desperation and those who took advantage of it.

When the heroes started showing up, it was a godsend for the suffering city. With startling efficiency and speed, they lowered crime rates drastically. Those brave enough to stand against the heroes, were quickly dealt with and the lower class and underground "seemed" better for it.

They maintained the low crime rates for roughly two years before the new heavy hitter showed up. This new villain was pure white collar and nearly impossible to pin, witnesses mysteriously either disappeared or would suddenly have nothing to say about the situation. It was almost as if they had a guardian angel cleaning up every single one of their messes.

In a way, they did. They had several people working behind the scenes working in a perfect symphony under one conductor, the boss' personal assistant. Part schedule planner, part personal guardian angel, the P.A. was the epitome of the phrase, "Don't worry, I have this under control."

Due to misdirection and several other ploys, the P.A. was able to blend into the shadows without the heroes suspecting a thing.

And then one day, it all goes south for everyone involved. One of the heroes gets accidentally unmasked or the P.A. is drawn out into the open and a horrible realization is reached, a hero and the P.A. know each other incredibly well.

(For this one, I would prefer to play the P.A.
This plot will involve a lot of gray area reasoning.)

◎ Secrets in the Mist ◎

SPOILERX

There's a small town in Nebraska called Prodigy. A charming little place with an idyllic main street and a steady share of people passing through. Despite its colorful charm and friendly citizens, the town itself hasn't had a new resident in a couple of years.

This is mainly due to the nature of its current population. Prodigy was founded long ago, by a group that desired peace between two factions, the supernatural beings and those that used to hunt them.

Prodigy founded originally on an uneasy truce, eventually grew to be a haven in which to coexist. Warded and under careful watch, the town prospered.

Despite the town's rich and colorful history, very few unaware humans had ever resided in Prodigy. Even few had stayed for long. The population usually ran off the normal humans with strange and otherworldly happenings.

This led to assisting the tiny town's charm, giving it urban legends. People would occasionally stop in for the legends, but all of them would leave within a short amount of time.

Then came the writer. Their modern fantasy based novels were wide spread across the U.S. and several other countries. Several of their works were movies or television shows. Even some of the residents of Prodigy enjoyed their works, but they did not appreciate the author moving into their town.

The author figured the small town with its cute name, colorful background, intriguing urban legends, and relaxed atmosphere would be perfect for inspiration. Unfortunately this made them a danger to the residents. The wards on the town could only handle so much and having a prominent figure in town writing stories based off the residents spelt disaster.

(Playing multiple characters here would be a must. I can play anywhere from 2 to 7 characters here.
I usually play this with the idea that not every character needs to be written out every time, in other words, if they aren't "on screen," then they don't get included unless they're doing something important.)

◎ The End of Fate ◎

SPOILERX

Maybe about 200 years down the road, there would be debates about how it all started. For now, the only goal was survival of the fittest. And humans were losing.

Zombies weren't like in the books or movies, they were fast, smarter than any dead thing ought to be, and they were damn hard to put back in the earth. The infection spread faster than the military could respond.

Humanity did what it could for the most part. They banded together in heavily fortified communities to merely survive and begin a war of attrition with the undead. Occasionally a settlement would fall and occasionally a new one would be created. Such as humans do, they survived.

In one particular community, word started to spread. Newcomers entering the safe haven and patrols returning would often speak of seeing a living person unhindered completely by the undead. At first, such rumors were ignored, but when more and more patrols started seeing this person, that's when concern arose.

A team was created and dispatched to locate and return the individual to the safe haven for testing and examination. Such a task for all intents and purposes should have been easy, but the person was quickly discovered to be rather uninterested in helping humanity in any capacity.

(This plot has a lot of room for changes.
It's possible to make the survivor and the immune know each other from before the apocalypse struck. It's also possible to make the survivor immune down the line as well.
The survivor also does not need to stick to the object if they decide not to. No biggy, just wanted an initial conflict set up.
I'd prefer to play the immune if at all possible.)

◎ Friends and Strangers (Do this and I will seriously love you forever) ◎

SPOILERX

Life can be difficult and amazingly cruel. Sometimes all you can do to stay afloat is reach out for help. Failing the ability to find a good therapist for some reason or other, this particular person decided reach out another way and sign up for a penpal service so they could vent anonymously.

They never actually expected to get a reply. They didn't know what they had expected, but the calm nonjudgmental advice they received certainly wasn't it.

(This one is weird first and foremost. I want this to originally start in a penpal format with us knowing nothing about the other person's character. No names, no face claims, nothing of the sort. We simply write as our characters back and forth.
Eventually this will delve into paragraph narratives and the possible meeting of two characters, but at the start, I want it to feel like an actual penpal experience.
(If you really must, we can plan genders/ages out.)

The penpal thing can also be changed around. They can write each other via email, letter, PM, what have you. It can also be the result of a wrong number text or even them finding each other on a forum of some kind.)

◎ The Angel Behind Me ◎

SPOILERX

It was almost as if they were the last person on Earth. They had stopped counting the days in between seeing another living person as it was truly no longer worth the effort. More often than not, any "living person" they saw was simply an illusion created by their socially starved mind. Such hallucinations never lasted long.

On the bright side, there was no competition, no troubles finding supplies, and no monsters. Animals were still around and plants still grew just fine. Wrecked cars and burnt down buildings were normal, but it was all devoid of human life. The world simply was still now, as if everyone who had ever been alive had simply stepped off the planet for a while.

And then as luck would have it, right as they were at the end of their rope, another person did appear. The person literally appeared. However unlike their hallucinations of other people appearing, this one stayed.

Their newfound friend was quite strange though. They could pass through walls and often eschewed walking for a lazy sort of drifting with their feet barely raised above the ground.

Being alone, the person could handle. Being around a being that may or may not exist outside of their head and may or may not be a ghost was a completely different story.

(Can play either or here. Can also add zombies/aliens/werewolves/whatever took out humans on request.)

◎ Perpetually AFK ◎

SPOILERX

Every night they would come home and get on their computer to escape from the troubles of the real world. They didn't fit in, they didn't really have friends they actually liked, and no one seemed to understand them.

So every night, they would come home and get on their favorite game. In the game, they were a god. Dragons, orcs, necromancers, they all fell to their character. On any given night, they would save druids' glades, help clerics with their holy missions, destroy golems, and everything in between. The rich story line, characters, and never ending quests always kept them coming back for more.

And then the game started getting strange. A character started showing up more and more often to help them, speaking lines of dialogue they had never heard before.

At first, the gamer thought nothing of it. The character was probably just glitched, appearing in areas it wasn't supposed to and accessing dead dialogue trees that never made it past the cutting room floor. Then one day, the character stared straight at the camera and spoke directly to the gamer.

Fandoms

SPOILERX

▼= Crave
◎Payday ▼
◎Supernatural ▼
◎Final Fantasy (Tactics/I/VII/XIV:ARR) ▼
◎Arcanum ▼▼
◎Shadowrun
◎Left 4 Dead/Killing Floor
◎Dragon Age (Up to Inquisition)
◎Fable
◎Doctor Who
◎Firefly
◎Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim ▼
◎Pokemon
◎Bioshock (I have not played Infinite.)
◎Harry Potter (I love the concept of a long term one here. In Hogwarts or outside is fine, but I adore the concept of eventually exploring the wizarding world.)
◎Avatar (I have not seen Korra.)
◎Fallout
◎Marvel/DC
◎Dishonored
◎Kingdom Hearts
◎Starbound
◎Stranger Things
◎Guild Wars

Non-Fandoms

SPOILERX

▼ = Crave
◎Dystopian Fantasy (Magic, broken tech, nuclear fallout, mutated beings, irradiated dragons.)
◎Steampunk Fantasy (Orcs, elves, guns, trains, magic, steam powered automatons.) ▼
◎Horror
◎Medieval Fantasy (Really only with a good plot at the moment.)
◎Modern Fantasy ▼
◎Apocalypse
◎Space Fantasy (Lasers, space dragons, elves, aliens. Make this neon and ridiculous)
◎Science Fiction
◎Steampunk (Preferably Western, but I can dig an Eastern or Victorian.)
◎Supernaturally based (No Twilight.) ▼
◎Slice of Life ▼

Kindly PM me!

Last edited by Terik Warfull; 09-21-2016 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: Keeping up to date.

Terik Warfull
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Old 03-20-2012, 12:37 PM

Herp.

Terik Warfull
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Old 07-08-2013, 01:47 AM

Bump.

Terik Warfull
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Old 09-11-2013, 06:55 AM

Bump.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-12-2013, 01:17 AM

I'll do harry potter with you.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 09-18-2013, 03:24 AM

I would also like to do Harry Potter with you as well.

Terik Warfull
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Old 09-29-2013, 08:39 AM

I'm still looking for a couple more partners.

Zimmerdale
To give a shit or not give a shi...

Old 09-29-2013, 09:47 AM

I have an idea for a zombie apocalypse Romeo & Juliet-themed RP! Two surviving groups in the apocalypse and they're sworn enemies because of some reason (still thinking) but two of their teens innocently fall in love (but not right away). Maybe they become close friends but soon, the guy wants out of the friendzone only to find she feels the same way but their parents find out and they accidentally cause a war and one of the groups have to move away from the city they live in. Something of the sort. Just an idea. But if you have anything specific you want to RP, please let me know!

PhoenixNeko
When times are tough..... chuck ...

Old 10-04-2013, 03:48 AM

I would be willing to do something like a steampunk (not very good at that but love the idea!) vampire adventure romance. But the vampires are more like the ones in the show Moonlight. (personally I am glad that you do not want to do twilight vampires)

Terik Warfull
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Old 12-07-2013, 12:00 PM

Looking once more.

Terik Warfull
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Old 09-19-2016, 07:36 PM

◢Ɉust ʛonna Ƀump◣

Terik Warfull
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Old 10-17-2016, 05:43 AM

◢Ɉust ʛonna Ƀump◣

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 10-31-2016, 11:37 PM

I'd be willing to do the friends and strangers plot with you if you don't mind slow responses at least for this coming month of November. I'll be doing nanowrimo, but I want to start a few new rps too.