whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-27-2009, 04:18 PM

Ghost, the PSP version of DW Strikeforce is pretty interesting. xD Check it out. Some of them look rather...strange. Some just look downright bad ass.

xD; And I think we might be having SW 3 but for PS2 soon. Nooo... I don't have either a PS3 or a PSP Dx;

Ithir, they expanded much for this one. New races, jobs and interesting quests. I was rather impressed by the sudden bonds of the factions when Arthas started wrecking carnage in the ice.

Rainbows, xD Which one? I'm talking about a Koei game franchise with Ghost. Samurai Warriors. But she said Warriors Orochi which is a crossover of the two Musou/Warrior franchises of Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors. He he he. ^^;;

And with Ithir, we're talking about WoW.

Ithir
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-27-2009, 08:39 PM

I doubt Rainbows knows about either one. I'm not familiar with the one you're talking about with Ghost.

And the factions still squabble in their giant zone PvP thing. Which I'm sure is terrifyingly fantastic.

Rainbows
Transcendental
Send a message via AIM to Rainbows

Old 04-28-2009, 12:02 AM

Wtf?
Not a clue.
I'm a hermit, and some certain people here on mene are making me want to kill myself.

So, I'm going to close this tab (big deal[usually means I won't be back until someone tells me to?]).

I have contact information on my profile, so if you guys ever miss me, just send me something. ._.;

Or, I'll just get over it and come back on my own sometime in the future.
Love you guys :P

Ithir
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-28-2009, 12:07 AM

D:
I'm sorry Rainbowsss!
And I'll miss you, you were like, the first person in here. Ever. Even if people posted before you, two of them were forced to come and most of the others don't come back much/ever.

Pietro
Photographer

Old 04-28-2009, 12:53 AM

I sent an application a few days ago, and did not know if I should post or not, because I did not get a reply back. Does that mean I did it right and may post, or is TKC just offline?

Ithir
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-28-2009, 01:26 AM

I received your application, but the point was to post before even sending the application in. And I didn't recall seeing you in the thread. Anyway, posting in the thread is the one real requirement for getting a donation.

Pietro
Photographer

Old 04-28-2009, 01:58 AM

Oh, I misunderstood then, please accept my apologies.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-28-2009, 02:42 AM

But at least we finally know what the heck Arthas has been up to all these years.

Who would've known... It was a WTF slap to me when I read about his rise as a champion to a corrupted within the plot line then this. But it was ingenious though.

And... Rainbows. D:

; ;

I remember feeling that way too.

I just came back on my own accord as well eventually...

Thankfully it coincided with my need to go offline for school/got grounded anyway. So when I got back, the grudges were gone. ; ;

Don't let em get to you!

Ghost Love Score
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Ghost Love Score

Old 04-28-2009, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebeast View Post
[size=1]Ghost, the PSP version of DW Strikeforce is pretty interesting. xD Check it out. Some of them look rather...strange. Some just look downright bad ass.

xD; And I think we might be having SW 3 but for PS2 soon. Nooo... I don't have either a PS3 or a PSP Dx;
size]
dun feel Bad.. I Dun have a PSP or PS3. to many cools games are comming out but there Over looking the PS2 cause it "old":sarcasm:

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-28-2009, 03:44 AM

Musou Orochi Z will be released for PS3. I feel so sad... Heck even Samurai Warriors 3 will be on PS3.

Though I'm somewhat glad they're expanding to the PSP since it's cheaper to have and it's handheld. I'm planning to get it since I got suckered in by the graphics of Strikeforce. It'll be made available for Wii too! XD But I don't have a Wii and I don't intend to get one either.

-_-; Is it any good anyway? D:

They ported DW6 for PS2... Nice move and all, but they had to downgrade the graphics and filters but the stories still the same though = w =

xD; If I weren't so FOND of the games, I wouldn't bother waiting for the prices to go down so I can actually play them. Harumph! T_T

It just makes you hate technology sometimes. XD

Ghost Love Score
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Ghost Love Score

Old 04-28-2009, 06:14 PM

NOOOOO It Not Fair.. for those who like to play some Game titles... Like My FAVORITE rp Seires Is Final Fantasy..... There only releaseing the New FF titles for ps3 and the XBOX 360 have Neither

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 04-28-2009, 06:21 PM

._. Yeah.

It's terrible really. I'm a fan of the RE series too and I felt like I was missing out when they ported RE0 for Gamecube and this other gaming console which weren't as popular.

I wanted to play that game since I hadn't gotten the original PSX version. Not to mention they super upgraded it with a brand new plot line and everything pretty.

-sighs-

It's not like we can all afford you know. >.>

TKC
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-28-2009, 09:42 PM

Chubbs~ Don't worry about it. If you stay and chat a day or two, you can still get a donation.

White~ Yes, it is nice. In an evil the world could be doomed kind of way.

Esmereina
Self proclaimed ingenius ^^

Old 04-28-2009, 10:16 PM

Hey guys... sorry i have been hiding out for a while... i am so frustrated with life...i only tend to come here to build up my gold in tetris... then i try to talk but... then my stupid husband calls to fight with me... :\ its crazy...but i am hoping our problems will go away soon.

Pietro
Photographer

Old 04-28-2009, 10:16 PM

Oh, cool. May I please change my application, I got what I wanted, and have a new main quest.

TKC
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-28-2009, 10:28 PM

Chubbs~ That's fine. ^^

Esme~ I'm sorry to hear that you're fighting with him. D: If you need to talk, I'd love to listen. I've read up on my Annie's mailbox advice. >.>

Esmereina

Old 04-28-2009, 10:31 PM

@Ithir: lol... ahhh mailbox advice? lol...cute.. .well its just i don't understand him... and he thinks its ok for him to flirt with girls online...especially to one of his ex girlfriends...he tells me..but she is married and has two kids... i am like so what... its still disrespectful to me..and he is like.. i am not disrespecting you... >>

I hate it when he wants to justify himself... its getting on my nerves. ><!

TKC
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-28-2009, 10:48 PM

Mailbox advice as in the daily advice column that's in my paper on the back of the funnies page.

I see. He doesn't seem to respect your feelings on the matter, which is never good. D:
though it's really odd that he's talking to someone with kids, in my opinion. I'd think he'd be more for unattached persons.

Esmereina

Old 04-28-2009, 10:51 PM

Well its like... he is saying that they are close enough friends to talk that way without any...you know... and i kind of understand it in sense because in his country...especially in the country side...even if you used to go out... you guys can still be like close... its a very different way of living that here...where once you are threw with the person..thats it... you know?...

but i still don't like it... and h isn't considering my feelings at all. :\ and i just don't like the idea that he talks that way to any girl... i thought he told me that he wasn't like that anymore..and then i come to find that he still talks that way to girls he knows online from his country... :\

thing is that he doesn't live anywhere near her...so i know its not an actually RL affair or anything..but still.. i feel like he should respect me even when online talking to others ... >>

TKC
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-28-2009, 11:02 PM

I can understand still keeping in touch with her, and I'm sure you've made your feelings known that you feel a bit... ignored when he's talking to her, but if he's not spending an undue amount of time in conversation with her, then I don't think it's anything to worry about too much. You could always try to get him to go out for a walk with you to keep him off the computer if he's on there too much.

Esmereina

Old 04-28-2009, 11:15 PM

oh thats definitely not the case... heis a workaholic if anything..he spends most of his time working...he is only in the computer maybe for 30 minutes at most each day to handle his online stuffs.. like emails ...even work related...

it was just one comment he made on her profile that i saw... he doesn't talk to her everyday or anything...

and its hard to take a walk with him... when we live in different states right now... i guess this reason can also heighten my insecurities since we aren't physically together right now.. i will be there in 2 weeks though.. but i can't be irritated by then... then i won't be able to enjoy it being there with him.. you know?

TKC
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-28-2009, 11:44 PM

Ah, that does make it tougher. I suggest that you focus on the positives when it gets really close to you seeing him again so that your mind is filled with enjoyable experiences, and then go and make another fun time to remember. ^^

And make a flirty-ish comment on his profile to assert your ... not possession, but it really is, possession of him.

Esmereina

Old 04-28-2009, 11:52 PM

yeah i want to do that...but he never talks in his own.... and hardly talks in others... i mean normaly he doesn't comment at all..but i guess this one time he just had to with her... i dunno...

bu i shall try... :) <3

i am going away for now.. ill talk to you later! and thank you! <3

TKC
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-28-2009, 11:53 PM

I'm glad to help. I hope things work out. <3

Pietro
Photographer

Old 04-29-2009, 12:38 AM

TKC: Did you receive my new application.