Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 01-27-2014, 12:31 AM

i feel like there are some games that are so popular their prices just take forever to drop. and i just don't seem to have the patience to wait for the price to drop for those games, haha.

NavigatingAnomaly
I'm just some weird entity findi...

Old 01-28-2014, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya View Post
i feel like there are some games that are so popular their prices just take forever to drop. and i just don't seem to have the patience to wait for the price to drop for those games, haha.
Really? What games do you have your eye on? At the moment I'm on the look out for Mario & Luigi: Dream Team. It's $30 on Amazon but I'm waiting for it to reach $20 lol I'm so cheap XD

Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 01-30-2014, 01:15 AM

i just really meant in the past.

currently I'm just stalking ebay bids for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

And still debating with myself whether or not to get Conception II. On one hand it's a game from Atlus, on the other...it's highly likely not going to be dual-audio and I will never be able to play the game through listening to the English dub because the game itself is already ridiculous enough.

I need some games to play on the 3DS, but I'm so picky about the graphics...-sigh- Do you have any suggestions for games? I 'm mostly an rpg gamer, so there's the reason why I stuck with playstation stuff for so long. But I really should use this 3DS since I already have it...

NavigatingAnomaly

Old 01-30-2014, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya View Post
i just really meant in the past.

currently I'm just stalking ebay bids for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, and Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward.

And still debating with myself whether or not to get Conception II. On one hand it's a game from Atlus, on the other...it's highly likely not going to be dual-audio and I will never be able to play the game through listening to the English dub because the game itself is already ridiculous enough.

I need some games to play on the 3DS, but I'm so picky about the graphics...-sigh- Do you have any suggestions for games? I 'm mostly an rpg gamer, so there's the reason why I stuck with playstation stuff for so long. But I really should use this 3DS since I already have it...
Let's see, for Overclocked, the price seems to hover around $25-30. And that's checking Amazon and the 3Ds eShop. For 999 you can get it for around $15 on Amazon. I'd say that's your chance but remember that Amazon charges shipping for orders under $35 (I believe) so you might have to find other stuff to buy to get free shipping. (annoying I know ) For Virtue's Last Reward the price is hovering at $25 too. lol

Do you prefer physical or digital? I myself prefer physical, but I'll go wherever the price is lower

As for RPGs on the 3Ds, it depends on what type of RPG. For turn based I'd go for Fire Emblem but the price is $40 wherever you look The graphics are great though. But watch out for the DLC. It'll run you $50+ if you get it all

For action RPGs there's Kingdom Hearts ($30) It's really fun but it becomes hard to find streetpasses so after the story I found little reason to keep playing.
There's also Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate but without online it's hard to progress very far. (it's a pretty hardcore game ) I would recommend avoiding it unless you like it's gamplay and if you have anyone to hunt with.

I bought Crimson Shroud on the eShop and I liked it. It plays just like D&D with using the touch screen to toss the dice. It's kinda fun. There are some times where it takes awhile to get a rare drop to progress the story, and there are some tough battles and the game is short, (though it does have a New Game Plus) but more than worth the small price.

But if you're ok with DS RPGs to play on your 3Ds, then I'd highly recommend Radiant Historia. The battle system is really fun (you can avoid battles since the monsters are visible on the field) because you get to manipulate the turn order to unleash massive combos. Plus the story is incredible and the soundtrack (composed by Yoko Shimomura(?) of Kingdom Hearts fame) is amazing! I loved it so much, I bought the CD soundtrack from Play Asia. It's still $30 on Amazon even years after its initial release, but it's definitely worth it in my opinion.

hilarbees
2122-6101-0161 - N3DS
Send a message via MSN to hilarbees

Old 03-02-2014, 10:06 PM

Awww~~! NA~~! You have all these awesome threads here that I have missed out on! I'm a huge portable gamer! Well, I'm a gamer, period! And I love games where you can interact with other players throughout the world! It's awesome!

But I, uh... Don't actually have a lot of 3DS titles... Given the fact that I still play GBA games, though (haha, I sill have my DSLite, GBA SP and GBA), the fact that I have so few titles doesn't really bother me... because obviously it's not like I have eternity to play all these games haha. So here's what's in my DS folder right now:

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (currently playing. Every day.)
Adventure Time
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Tales of the Abyss
Pokemon X

Pokemon Ranger (which I really need to trade in)
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (which I also need to trade in)
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon SoulSilver
Pokemon Black
Pokemon White 2
Chrono Trigger
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
The World Ends with You
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Zelda: Phantome Hourglass
Aaannnd... I have one of the Professor Layton games laying around here somewhere, but I honestly didn't get to play it much before I... misplaced it, and now I can't even remember which one it was ahhaha. But I do love those games! I already traded in the ones I've beaten.

Then of course I have Colors3D downloaded! I promise I'll be back on there, soon, NA! :D There were quite a lot of puzzle games I downloaded for my original 3DS before my touchscreen's backlight died, so now I'm mainly confined to my XL haha. :P

When video game addiction is waaay more important than paying internet bills on time.... and waaaay more important than paying for old medical bills.... This kind of piling up of systems happens. O_O I'm crazy.

But I'm actually currently playing FF8 on my PSP. I also play Kingdom Hearts, Phantasy Star and other titles on that. Then, I have my PS3, Wii and WiiU. I am addicted to gaming. It consumes my life. IT CONSUMES.

Yours Truly,
Teh Fuhrer

Last edited by hilarbees; 03-02-2014 at 10:09 PM..

NavigatingAnomaly

Old 03-03-2014, 07:35 PM

Aww no worries hilarbees: I know how it's like to be super busy. I have to work at 5am five days in a row this week so it'll cut into my game time a lot since I like to get to bed early the night before so I can get enough sleep. And I love playing with fun and friendly people online as well.

I still have my GBA and DS as well. A lot of awesome memories in there too. I stated what I have for my 3Ds earlier, but here's what I have for my DS (what I can remember right now ):

Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (love it so much but I wish it had online so I could play with others
Mario Party DS
Mario Kart DS
Avalon Code
Radiant Historia (one of my best games)
Lost in Blue 1, 2, 3
Phantasy Star Zero (online was fun when I could find someone to play with )
Dragon Quest IX (easily the best one to date in the US (at least until part ten comes someday))
Brain Age
Clubhouse Games
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (brother's)
All 4 DS Professor Layton games (sisters')
Last Window: The Secret of Cape West (the sequel to Hotel Dusk: Room 219 (sister's))(I had to import Last Window from Europe because it was never released in North America (so worth it))

And no worries about not using Colors3D much. I'm the same to be honest I'm so busy that I have so little time to draw. I'm sorry your touchscreen light died. Hopefully you were able to transfer your data or at least not lose it.

And no you're not crazy. I'm so bad I have to force myself to do the stuff like my taxes and preparing for work the next day And I actually still have all of these games that I listed here. so they're really piling up. Also I read that Nintendo will shut down the online servers for the Wii and normal DS on May 20 this year so make use of the online DS games you have while there's still time.

I actually never bothered with the PSP until my youngest sister wanted to get it just so she can play Birth by Sleep. I played it after her but never got anything else for it since. I'm so bad. I have a PS2 but I haven't played anything on it in a long time.

I so want to play something with you soon. I'm keeping an eye out for a 3DS game by Level 5 (the guys that made Professor Layton) called Fantasy Life. In it you can create your character from hundreds of combinations, choose from 16 classes (4 battle classes(mercenary, mage etc) and 12 other classes (rancher, chef, blacksmith, tailor, alchemist etc), you can switch classes any time and you can even play online with people on your friend list. It's so amazing but it was only released in Japan two years ago. Hope it comes.

For now I'll keep a look out for anything else we can try out.

Your friend:
N/A

hilarbees
2122-6101-0161 - N3DS

Old 03-04-2014, 09:35 PM

Oh. My. Gosh.

Fantasy Life For THE WIN!!!! :D :D It would be amazing if they would bring it over here!

Until then.

Let's.. you know.. make a Sword Art Online game. But not get trapped inside, please, and have to die in real life when your HP hits zero.

The reason I end up playing AC:NL so much is because I can play my portable games while I'm working! :D It's great! :D

NavigatingAnomaly

Old 03-04-2014, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilarbees View Post
Oh. My. Gosh.

Fantasy Life For THE WIN!!!! :D :D It would be amazing if they would bring it over here!

Until then.

Let's.. you know.. make a Sword Art Online game. But not get trapped inside, please, and have to die in real life when your HP hits zero.

The reason I end up playing AC:NL so much is because I can play my portable games while I'm working! :D It's great! :D
I'd love to make a game like SAO with you. And to be honest, I wouldn't mind getting stuck in it as long as it's with an awesome friend like you.

hilarbees
2122-6101-0161 - N3DS

Old 03-05-2014, 01:40 AM

(;//A//;) Awww!! You're so sweet!! But... I'd probably die in like.. the first five minutes haha

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2014, 04:22 PM

I want to play the Pokémon games.

NavigatingAnomaly

Old 03-05-2014, 06:15 PM

The Pokemon games will stay popular for a while so even if you get it months from now you'll definitely still get to play with many other people. No worries.

---------- Post added 03-05-2014 at 10:17 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilarbees View Post
(;//A//;) Awww!! You're so sweet!! But... I'd probably die in like.. the first five minutes haha
Oh you know I'd never let anything happen to you Hilarbees.

Kasumi
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to Kasumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi

Old 03-07-2014, 07:44 PM

Okay hopefully I can get it before Summer's end.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-15-2014, 03:44 PM

I have a 3ds!

Not got a lot of titles for it, but my faves are Pokemon X, Animal Crossing and Bravely Default right now. I recently grabbed Rune Factory 5(or is it 4? whatever the most recent one is ) when it was on sale but haven't played it much yet. When I first bought the 3ds the only thing I had was Harvest Moon 3d, but I've not played it in so long I feel like I would need to start over.

Have y'all seen the promo that Club Nintendo has going? Basically you sign up and link your 2DS or 3DS hardware during the month of March and register one of a list of titles & they give you a Pokemon X or Y download code for free. Details

NavigatingAnomaly

Old 03-17-2014, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
I have a 3ds!

Not got a lot of titles for it, but my faves are Pokemon X, Animal Crossing and Bravely Default right now. I recently grabbed Rune Factory 5(or is it 4? whatever the most recent one is ) when it was on sale but haven't played it much yet. When I first bought the 3ds the only thing I had was Harvest Moon 3d, but I've not played it in so long I feel like I would need to start over.

Have y'all seen the promo that Club Nintendo has going? Basically you sign up and link your 2DS or 3DS hardware during the month of March and register one of a list of titles & they give you a Pokemon X or Y download code for free. Details
Yeah I did see that. Unfortunately I registered my 3DS years ago now. If only Nintendo would reward those who bought it sooner Oh well.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-17-2014, 07:26 PM

I didn't benefit from it either since I register everything pretty much immediately. Gotta get those Kirby reward patches, you know?

NavigatingAnomaly

Old 03-18-2014, 08:38 PM

so true. But beyond the patches and maybe the posters, there's not much anything I care for to get on club Nintendo. If only we can get the CD soundtracks that Europe and Japan get. Then I wouldn't have to get them from eBay.

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 04-20-2014, 08:36 PM

I haven't cashed in my Club Points yet. I have only 140 points. I'll go check. I have 340 coins/points.

Last edited by Stardragon; 04-20-2014 at 10:01 PM..