Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2010, 07:03 PM

momochan is baaaaaaaaaack! Hehe, I hope it wasn't Robot Unicorn Attack which froze your computer!

Leerah made me watch the music video of the song I was talking about from Robot Unicorn Attack and I had nightmares about it. :cry:

How are you doing today cute dino lady? You are like a cat lady, except dinos instead! Oh my goodness, I think that makes you a hero. And your large amount of candy makes you a superhero! I have good logic and thinkings.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 11-14-2010, 07:09 PM

Computosaurus: The game was the thing that froze my laptop XP....It tends to freeze every time I play a game or watch a video. :lol:

:O I can't believe she made you watch it! You poor, poor, zombie lady! :hug:....Wait...I have never seen the video....I don't want to see it....I have enough nightmares as it is! :illgetu:

YES!!!! I am SUPER MOMO!!! O destroy evil people who try to steal kids and babies candies! My two trusty sidekicks, Dino baby and Dino the Kid, help me kill evil dino's who try to take candies from kids and babies!! *the old batman song plays* Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na: Batman, batman, batman!....or was it....Na na na na na na na na na na na, Spider-man, spider-man!..NO IT'S: Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na: MOMOCHAN, MOMOCHAN!! :rofl:

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2010, 07:12 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You are definitely my new favorite superhero! That description was amazing!

The music video was actually really funny. The lead singer was just so serious but his song is ridiculous and the stuff happening in the video looked like he was pretending to be in a fairytale anime. I'm pretty sure he protected the girl in the video from an evil monster just by giving her a hug. I cannot believe he thought that would be accepted as art. At least it is revered as kitch or epicness or something now!

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-14-2010, 07:17 PM

Computosaurus: Can I call you pudding? The middle of your username reminds me of pudding...for some odd reason. e.e

Pff, everyone loves me! You'll have to stand in line if you want my autograph! :P *hands you a jar of candy* Don't forget to brush your teeth, you don't want the teeth robbers to steal your teeth! :rofl:

The video sounds...cool....but I'm still not sure if I should watch it...e.e...some people on mene post some...adult stuff on here...well not adult adult stuff, just things a kid wouldn't like...e.e

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2010, 07:23 PM

Haha, it's not adult at all, it's just ridiculous. If it'll freeze your laptop, don't bother! You'll wish you had those 4 minutes of your life back, hehe.

I had no idea you were so famous! Obviously, I should have known just by looking at you! I am so honored you have graced my quest thread with your awesomeness. *bows down and gets bit by Dino the Kid*

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-14-2010, 07:28 PM

Computosaurus:

Pff, I'm not that famous, I just know a lot of people on mene (not in real life, though)...well yeah, I'm pretty famous...but I don't like to brag. ;)

give me the link pleas! I'm on m,y desktop at the moment, it doesn't freeze up when I watch stuff. :)

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-14-2010, 07:32 PM

Thank you! <3

So how are you pudding-chan? :rofl:

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2010, 07:34 PM

Hehe, I had cake for breakfast an my teeth hurt!!!

Also, when I was getting the youtube link for you, the video started playing and it triggered my anxiety. :rofl: I am just kidding I really do love the ridiculousness of the song and the video. I can't wait for your opinions! :D

----------

And I have decided that I REALLY want the Return to Nature contribution item, but I can't find one for sale... (Not that I really have enough to buy it, but shhh.....:ninja: )

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-14-2010, 07:42 PM

I got a little over 16K on the game!! :squee:

I loved the video, I thought it was funny and cute. :) Thank you for the links.

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2010, 07:43 PM

Aww, nice! What do you think of the song? I just love the lyrics so much. I sent the video to one of my good friends who I met playing World of Warcraft. The lines about "be with you, always make believe with you" seemed to fit our friendship, hehe.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 11-14-2010, 07:45 PM

Return to Nature is a grate CI, i had it but I sold it to someone.

Your right, the lines are perfect for our friendship. e.e

I love the song, it sounds awesome.

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2010, 08:30 PM

I am back from making lunch! I made Japanese soba noodles from a kit. It turned out horrible!!!! Japanese food is my favorite, but only if someone else makes it. :cry: I fail at doing anything domestic like cooking. I guess I can clean but I hate it!

momochan you changed out of your superhero costume!!!! Uh-oh, is this your alter-ego? Maybe I shouldn't mention your superpowers... I bet your spiders are candy spiders... ;)

----------

OK, I need to rant. How come every anime female is amazing at doing housework and cooking, is that really what's most important for women in Japan? I like it when there are female characters who hate doing any of that stuff. I should ask in the anime forum if they can think of any animes featuring female characters like that.

----------

OK, I got distracted by the wonder of the Tapio Defender. Someone very kind offered me a discount on it, so I had to buy it. Now I'm back to square one as far as the Return to Nature contribution item is concerned. I also really want a Festival Ribbon! Want want want! I guess that's what quest threads are all about. ;)

----------

A zombie covered in vines... my avatar is reminding me of "Evil Dead." Sweet!

----------

I just found out there is a :drool: emoticon. This is vital and relevant information! I drool on things all the time. Wow, I am truly alone in this thread... :headdesk:

----------

I promise that I have read every rule on this website. However, posting over and over here is making me really nervous... I did want this thread to mainly be a hangout and chat thread, so I suppose if no one is in here then it's ok to keep updating in the hopes that someone will wander in and want to chat. I am providing thoughts and updates to my Menewshan life and my quest, so I hope I have all my ducks in a row... I am still trying to figure out this website and I definitely need a chatty place to hang out!

----------

Well, I didn't get any gold for that last update, so maybe there is a limit to how much gold we can get per post? Oh man, it's hard to keep track of all the rules!

LoveAria
In lesbians with Scott Pilgrim

Old 11-15-2010, 03:19 AM

Computosaurus! I have found you! (Thanks to your link on my quest thread)
You have a great thread! I'm obviously still working on mine, having issues editing it DX
You are not alone in this thread any longer my dear, because I have come to join you.

I am also a fan of the drooling emoticon. I used to use it as a link to my quest. bahaha. :drool:
I like the head slamming on the desk one. Where ever did you find it?!

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2010, 04:04 AM

I looooove all of Menewsha's emoticons! If you click the "Go Advanced" button when you're writing a reply, then all these emoticons are on the left and you can click on "more!" : headdesk : is pretty awesome, hehe. I wish there was more of a use for :feesh: hehe.

Thank you so much for rescuing my quest thread from becoming a padded cell!

:squee:

LoveAria
In lesbians with Scott Pilgrim

Old 11-15-2010, 04:27 AM

Bahaha. Me too! I love that one :feesh:
Oh and you're welcome! I'm afraid mine will become a padded cell soon, because you, me, and my bestfriend are the only ones commenting right now O.O

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2010, 05:01 AM

Well maybe we can start a padded cell club and our member jackets will be straight jackets! Or.... not... :insane:

I love this website. It was a bit hard for me to get into, but it's really great. I am so sorry I missed the Halloween event, it sounded like a lot of fun. I think I'm going to make my home in the Quests Forum. I like that the theme is greed. :lol: There's so many pretty items I want on here that it makes me lightheaded!

----------

OOOOH! I just noticed your new signature! Nice job on using the tektek quest bar here. I might end up stealing your idea. :ninja: I should make some banners for my quest thread. I also need to update the "About Me" section here too. It took me almost two hours to set up my quest thread as it is, and I find it to be really plain! Oh well, I am having fun making it suit me and it is nice to have a hobby. :XD

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 11-15-2010, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computosaurus View Post
Leerah: You have the most amazing avatar I have seen, I do believe! It looks like some unicorn dreams do come true! Thank you for clicking my Pokémon, I will try to get yours back. :XD That shark gif made me laugh for days. I found out it's from a movie called "Shark Attack 3." I watched some Youtube videos of it and it is now a real life quest of mine to watch that movie, hehe. I seriously need more ways to make gold here. 500g/day from games is not enough! How do you make your gold?

sweet_serender159: Aww, thank you for the compliment! I feel like my thread is so plain compared to so many of them here. I find this forum so overwhelming! These gifs are totally epic, it is true. I wish I could take credit for them. I got them from Gifs, Gifs and More Funny Gifs from Senor Gif. I waste so much time on that website. Sometimes the comments people leave about the gifs are even funnier than the gif itself! Do you have a link to your quest thread?

LOL yeah I know the site ^.^ my friend Darryn goes on it all the time >.<
yeah here it is --> http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...e-rainbow.html
and ou thread isn't plain! trust me there are plainer hahahaha

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2010, 05:59 PM

Last night a friend invited me to be his date at a wedding of one of our high school friends! I am so excited to have a formal event to get ready for! I had surgery two weeks ago and have just been laying around in bed and surfing the Internet on my laptop. This gives me an excuse to start walking and working on getting healthy. Also, I get to go fancy dress shopping and get my hair done!!! :boogie:

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-15-2010, 09:32 PM

awwww how cute!!!!
woooo time to go shopping indeed

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2010, 11:08 PM

Ughhhh, I spent all afternoon moving out of my apartment and into my parents' house. I have not been able to work for two months due to my health, so I had to move home. Difficult day physically and mentally!

I am soooo happy I have the wedding to look forward to! I'm going to reserve a hotel room in case some people wanna after-party! I am treating it like a prom, hehe. I have not had an outing in awhile and I have not had a formal event since my senior prom. Gonna rock out with my rooster out! :stare:

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 11-15-2010, 11:11 PM

ahahaha I'm sure it'll be fun.. do you have ny idea what kinda dress your gonna wear???

Last edited by Mene Switchboard; 01-01-2011 at 02:42 AM..

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-16-2010, 12:10 AM

No! Something super sexy and white so I upstage the bride! That's what you're supposed to do, right? I don't know... like dark colors and lace... and I'd like it to have sleeves since it's a winter wedding... Oh well, I'll enjoy browsing all the dresses at the store. I usually hate shopping, but the obnoxiousness of sparkly formal wear always makes me happy. Both my prom dresses were incredibly obnoxious. :heart:

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-16-2010, 12:40 AM

*plunks down in your thread*

oh wait! I have to go to the store. dangit! *scampers off while yelling*

I SHALL RETURN!

Computosaurus
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-16-2010, 01:13 AM

Yay! Another visitor! I'll go get you an extension cord while you're out. Nothing is worse than running out of batteries!