Gazalam

Old 04-05-2010, 04:35 AM

This thread is dedicated to the exploration and discussion of the Mysterious Creature known as the Menewsha Cat.:yumeh1:

----------

Okay, First item of discussion is an odd one, but it has bothered me since I noticed it today...
WHY is the Menewsha Cat:yumeh1:, hereby known as Menewsha:yumeh1:, excreting a RAINBOW?!?!?:shock:
I don't get the symbolism of the image. Perhaps someone is familiar with any cultural significance that might apply here...

More to come, but this should be sufficient to get this inquiry into the true nature of Menewsha:yumeh1: off to a good start.

Lovely Panda
raww raww raww

Old 04-05-2010, 05:05 AM

Who said the Rainbow is escaping the bowels of the Menewshan Cat? It could very well be entering. There is no definite direction being depicted here.

Nekuyo
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Nekuyo Send a message via Yahoo to Nekuyo

Old 04-05-2010, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Panda View Post
Who said the Rainbow is escaping the bowels of the Menewshan Cat? It could very well be entering. There is no definite direction being depicted here.
Because it's less disturbing to to assume that it's leaving rather than entering.

Aemilia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-05-2010, 05:24 AM

I like the new logo. The concept of a fat cat pooping or farting out a rainbow makes me laugh. What did the cat eat to cause this occurrence? I wonder if he ate a rainbow or possibly skittles; he tasted the rainbow and (I can't believe I just said that). He may have consumed pretty multicolored ribbons and now he's paying for it.

However, if the rainbow was going into the cat that would be funny too. What would happen if the rainbow traveled into the cats butt? Would it change into a multicolored cat? Maybe he would burp up rainbows.

In all seriousness, I bet they didn't mean for the cat too look as though a rainbow is coming out of his butt. (Maybe I'm wrong?)

Last edited by Aemilia; 04-05-2010 at 05:59 AM..

Lovely Panda
raww raww raww

Old 04-05-2010, 05:36 AM

Perhaps I followed the Rainbow and stumbled upon a precious Menewsha Cat that needed saving from the Gold Crown of Destruction upon its head. I mean, just look at those glowing blue eyes, it's definitely the cause of an unwanted Gold Crown atop its head.

Aemilia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-05-2010, 05:56 AM

The crown may be the cause of and now must suffer an acute case of Rainbow bowel syndrome. It must be an acute case, for if it was mild the rainbow would not be so large.
Another option is that the cat is possessed by the crown's evil powers. The cat may not be hurt by the rainbow at all, but enjoy letting out a little multicolored gas once in awhile.
On second thought, I wonder if his blue eyes shoot lasers, if he's evil and all maybe he has powers of some sort.

Lovely Panda
raww raww raww

Old 04-05-2010, 06:01 AM

The cat could very well be blind as well. That option hasn't been raised yet either.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-05-2010, 11:14 AM

There's already a couple of threads discussing the cat/banner.

One in this forum, here - LOL! The New Menewsha Banner?

And another in Site Feedback, here - O_O CHUBBY KITTY!

So I'll be locking this one up now, feel free to continue your discussion in either of the other threads :yes: