Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 11-04-2009, 08:10 PM

Okay, its November, and for lots of people I know... Its the time they start editing and finishing up their Christmas Lists...

So, list what you'd like for Christmas, or what you'd like to get for someone FOR christmas?

Also, don't forget to return to the thread if you want to after the 25th, and say if you got something from your list. x3

Azerai
That One Crazy Chick
Send a message via AIM to Azerai

Old 11-04-2009, 08:17 PM

Generally, from my family, I just ask that if they're going to send me anything, they send me money because as much as I love them all, they have no idea what my tastes are because they always buy me things I end up returning or giving away to someone else. I figure this way, at least, we save ourselves a lot of trouble. But mostly I just get cards, which is fine too. My family is very scattered so it's nice to get anything from a lot of them. :)

But if I could be picky, I'd say...I want a PSP. And Final Fantasy Dissidia. And a mounted punching bag! Because that would just feel so good after work sometimes. ;)

silverkittyempress
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-04-2009, 09:15 PM

I want a Ipod so badly.......

Telendil Thaliel'dhar
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Telendil Thaliel'dhar Send a message via Yahoo to Telendil Thaliel'dhar

Old 11-04-2009, 10:35 PM

My wish list is pretty long, but ...

At the very top of that list are the latest Jim Butcher novel (Harry Dresden series) and the latest Terry Pratchett novel. Anything else is gravy.

madamelsie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2009, 10:45 PM

Books, books, and more books. If all my parents and friends buy me is hardback books, I will be SO happy. I'm sort of in the process of building up my own library. It's been a long-life dream of mine to be surrounded in books. I know, I'm weird. Just can't seem to help it.

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 11-04-2009, 11:28 PM

I want all the game systems @_@ but I'm not going to say that to my parents >.< so I'll settle for DSi, PS2/3, XBox, OR a Wii XP

Malice Mourn
Demoiselle Mortelle

Old 11-04-2009, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madamelsie View Post
Books, books, and more books. If all my parents and friends buy me is hardback books, I will be SO happy. I'm sort of in the process of building up my own library. It's been a long-life dream of mine to be surrounded in books. I know, I'm weird. Just can't seem to help it.
Ohh... I don't think thats werid at all. *Loves books, too*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
I want all the game systems @_@ but I'm not going to say that to my parents >.< so I'll settle for DSi, PS2/3, XBox, OR a Wii XP
Sweet. x3
I'd go for Wii.

Morana Ryuu
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2009, 01:11 AM

With all honesty, for myself, a new Mp3 player and earphones since mine got ruined from walking home in the rain, and I basicly need music to stay sane...according to some people....

But what I would like to get for others, quite alot since I want to find a way to repy them for theri kindness, only to whole money situation can put a real strain on that

deweyduquesne
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to deweyduquesne Send a message via MSN to deweyduquesne Send a message via Yahoo to deweyduquesne

Old 11-05-2009, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azerai View Post
Generally, from my family, I just ask that if they're going to send me anything, they send me money because as much as I love them all, they have no idea what my tastes are because they always buy me things I end up returning or giving away to someone else. I figure this way, at least, we save ourselves a lot of trouble. But mostly I just get cards, which is fine too. My family is very scattered so it's nice to get anything from a lot of them. :)

But if I could be picky, I'd say...I want a PSP. And Final Fantasy Dissidia. And a mounted punching bag! Because that would just feel so good after work sometimes. ;)
hehe FF: Dissidia is such an awesome game!!! it gets repetitive quick, but you have enough characters to choose from that it's totally worth it!!! and a punching bag is just good for anyone lol.

Zotaiyada
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2009, 01:30 AM

Oh jeez. I have a really long list of video games. >< xD
Also I really want a new camera. I somehow misplaced my last one. :[ I love photography.
Last year I got a keyboard, which is my most favored possession. <3 I can't imagine my life without that thing.

Tsukipon
spookie ghostie

Old 11-05-2009, 01:32 AM

I just want a present. I don't even care what, just something.

My family is poor and we don't celebrate Christmas at all. No gifts. No trees. No lights.
I have a job now so I get my little sister and brother something so they do not feel left out or anything.

pianochan
Rad Dude
Send a message via AIM to pianochan Send a message via MSN to pianochan Send a message via Yahoo to pianochan

Old 11-05-2009, 01:38 AM

I hate Christmas. I want to be with mai waifu, though.

Zackarai
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2009, 02:04 AM

Ummm... Kyou Kara Maou Season 2 on DVD... And a really big canvas. That's all I came up with so far. But the canvas probably won't be very cheap.

xKindred_Silencex
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-05-2009, 03:28 AM

I would really like the first and second season of Dark Shadows I know that I wont get them because they are so expensive. It would probably take several years. I would also wantis the Sookie Stackhouse novels.

kyourahara
OMG! Look... a butterfly

Old 11-05-2009, 04:42 AM

I'd like a new car. Mine caught on fire. so unfortunately I'm currently taking the bus until I can get enough money for another one. Oh well, there are some creepy people on the bus though.

Ponta
One is never too early to monolo...

Old 11-05-2009, 05:45 AM

I've been bad - my mom wants my list early so she can get her shopping done now and I just haven't put one together :<

But I recently told her that there's these really cute plushies at Target from their Halloween collection ~ I told her to get them while they're on sale ~
I also want black boots...
And finally the entire series of Gundam Wing and perhaps G Gundam. I am a HUGE fan of both those series, Wing being my favorite anime of all time.

And that's all I've thought of so far for my list. I'm about to go to an anime convention this weekend so maybe I'll get new ideas then. ( Or spend all my money and end up asking money for Christmas D: )