Ophibell
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-03-2011, 12:17 PM

So, anyone out there who have a special wish that they want fulfilled for the holidays? Or hope to have at least? Like getting to see someone more than anything else in the world?

That last one sort of applies to me right now. The only thing I really really want is to be with my boyfriend this christmas. Curse you distance!
There's nothing more I'd like to do than to wake up on christmas morning next to him, roll over, kiss him, and wish him a merry christmas.
Yeah.

#Ophibell being a complete dork

Or maybe there's just that one gift you really really want?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 09:46 PM

i hope you get a Christmas ♥ miricle and y'all can be together.

Ophibell
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-03-2011, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

i hope you get a Christmas ♥ miricle and y'all can be together.
Aw thank you!

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-03-2011, 11:57 PM

Holiday wish?

Before I'd wish for world peace. But then that's way too subjective and hard to achieve. -laughs-

Since I went back to school, for Graduate studies mind you, my wish has changed.

I want children to have their rights respected and upheld.

All kinds of children.

:3 A little hard to do but possible. I think it can happen, I would for it to happen.

I don't mean to sound Ms. Beauty Contest like but... I realize that most things I do want/need in life, are all attainable so it's time to wish and hope for others who can't. But of course, it shouldn't end with just thought and sentiment.

Someday... I will brave out of my ivory tower and do what I can with my hands to make that wish happen.

That would definitely be a great Christmas gift.

/so sentimental -.-;;

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 12-04-2011, 02:54 AM

I wish for all of us Menewshans to be granted our wishes~ :heart:

Ophibell
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-04-2011, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebeast View Post
Holiday wish?

Before I'd wish for world peace. But then that's way too subjective and hard to achieve. -laughs-

Since I went back to school, for Graduate studies mind you, my wish has changed.

I want children to have their rights respected and upheld.

All kinds of children.

:3 A little hard to do but possible. I think it can happen, I would for it to happen.

I don't mean to sound Ms. Beauty Contest like but... I realize that most things I do want/need in life, are all attainable so it's time to wish and hope for others who can't. But of course, it shouldn't end with just thought and sentiment.

Someday... I will brave out of my ivory tower and do what I can with my hands to make that wish happen.

That would definitely be a great Christmas gift.

/so sentimental -.-;;
That's quite commendable and very sweet!

Venya
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Venya Send a message via Yahoo to Venya

Old 12-04-2011, 10:53 PM

I wish there was a program that helps those with a disability weather its mild or major. I want them to help those with Major depression or a learning disability, or you know others. Of course you have to have a certain amount of money but it can be a low certain amount. like 500 a month is all you get and this program can help you with living in a apartment either with a partner or a room mate. And they allow pets because they know it helps certain people. And they don't just take those people and allow them separate from society they allow them to be part of it.

They can have a 24 hour help line and people who either are being paid or volunteer there time to help others.

They can also have programs to help those with problems as well. like therapy or dog therapy or money management.

Now this is something I wish was out there.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-07-2011, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Grown Up Christmas List" Kelly Clarkson
No more lives torn apart
That wars would never start
And time would heal all hearts
And everyone would have a friend
And right would always win
And love would never end