View Single Post
Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-25-2013, 04:54 AM

Banner by BellyButton

Well, the Phoenix Jubilee is over... Now what? Don't you miss the excitement of the event? Meeting new people and having great discussions? Don't scurry off to your hiding places in Nations just yet! I've got an exciting new contest for you!

So you all love Menewsha, right? And you want it to grow and prosper and shine pixel love onto the lives of all? Well guess what! Our discussion forums are snoresville. They're so slow! This is super boring for new users, lurkers, and even regular members who just want to branch out a little bit. Have you tried to find some threads to post in and had trouble finding anything interesting? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. So here's the deal! You guys start being more active in the discussion forums and I'll reward you. I'll reward you like whoa. Make fun new topics and take part in interesting conversation, and I'm gonna dump a bunch of gold in your lap!

So let's recap. How does this benefit you? You're helping the site you love, having fun discussing things, meeting new people, getting lots of gold for posting, and I'm gonna give you gold if I think you're doing great? Niiiiice.

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 05-09-2013 at 05:35 AM..