View Single Post
Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 04-25-2013, 04:56 AM

Prize Categories

Thread Makers
  • Most Interesting Topics - This prize goes to any person who has created a thread with a topic I feel to be interesting, unique, thoughtful, or potentially engaging. How many replies or the sort of replies the thread gets does not matter.
    Prize: 500g per thread
  • Most Engaging Conversations - This prize goes to any person who has created a thread that spawned engaging, interesting conversation. Whether or not this thread also won Most Interesting Topic does not matter.
    Prize: 400g per thread
  • Secret Topic List - I have a super secret list of topics that someone might make threads about (ex: the beach, The Hunger Games). At the end of the contest, everyone who has made a thread whose original post pertains to something on this list will receive this prize.
    Prize: 300g per thread

Repliers
  • Quality Poster - This prize goes to any user who takes part in many engaging and thoughtful discussions in multiple qualifying threads, and/or makes many thoughtful and interesting posts in multiple qualifying threads, regardless of if those posts received replies or not. Please note: This is quality over quantity. Numerous post-and-runs, pointless small talk, etc. will not win you this prize. This is subject to my own interpretation.
    Prize: 2,000g per person (note: this is in addition to, not in replacement of, any Most Engaging Conversation II prizes you qualify for)
  • Most Engaging Conversation II - This prize is awarded to anyone who plays a large part in a thoughtful and engaging conversation in a qualifying thread. Please note: This is quality over quantity. Numerous post-and-runs, pointless small talk, etc. will not win you this prize. This is subject to my own interpretation.
    Prize: 300g per thread conversation takes place in

IMPORTANT NOTE! All threads/posts will be reviewed for prize eligibility after the contest has ended. You do not need to wait to submit your thread until discussion has taken place. You may submit your thread as soon as it's made, if you like. Again, when you submit your thread will have no bearing on your prize eligibility.

Last edited by Cherry Who?; 05-09-2013 at 05:35 AM..