Geekasaurous
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2009, 08:25 PM

So what do you think? Skinny jeans; Hot or not?

Personally, I love them! Especially whenit's raining and you see loads of people in town with wet trouser ends up to their knees and there you are, warm and toasty! ^,^

Lady_Megami
The monster under your bed.....

Old 10-28-2009, 08:32 PM

If it is a really skinny person then yea...but if it is a really over weight person trying to fit into skinny jeans..then not.

Amelia
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-28-2009, 08:34 PM

If they're too tight, then it's not good, on either sex.
Generally though, I like them on girls, but never have I found a guy I thought they complimented.

Joey Kitsune
*^_^*

Old 10-28-2009, 08:37 PM

They're okay. It's harder to trip when wearing skinny jeans, right?

Eloise Moonbright
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2009, 08:45 PM

I think they can look really cute when combined with nice boots. I generally wear skirts or dresses, so I don't really have an opinion. I only own three pairs of pants...

Tilly
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2009, 08:45 PM

They look gross. o___o On everyone.

I am a big fan of straight leg jeans because I have scrawny chicken legs, so they make me look a teensy bit taller, but come on.

You may as well be wearing denim tights. I know this stupid emokiddouchebag who would wear super skinny jeans and it made him look like peter pan.

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 10-28-2009, 08:53 PM

I like them well enough. They're just like any other jeans I think. I personally don't think I look good in them though, because I have a small stomach/chest, and big hips..so I think they make my hips look even bigger. They look good on a lot of other people though ^^

hirokotan
*^_^*

Old 10-28-2009, 09:04 PM

I think they can look good and I have a few pair myself, but personally I prefer to wear bellbottoms. Yes, I know they're out of fashion now, but they're just so comfortable!

End of silence
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2009, 09:07 PM

i think it honestly depends on the person. alot of people think that guys wearing them is stupid, yet guys wear bell bottom jeans, loose leg, boot cuts, all of that stuff. why not wear skinny's?

Besides, on some body types, it looks AMAZING. for alot of the skinnier kids, the jeans complement them. you have to admit that.

But, when it IS an obese person, trying to fit in a really small size, or just the jeans for the matter, it can look disgusting.

I personally think they are hot :)

this girl i like, says i look good in them lol. but im reeaalllyy self-concious so whatever :/

but the point is, it depends on the person. some people make them hot, some make them not lol

BinkaKitty
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2009, 09:09 PM

sometimes they're ok. sometimes, they can be a pain when you have to do something, and your jeans are too tight for you to move.
i miss being able to wear my skinny jeans right now cuz i'm too pregnant to wear them! T_T heck, i'm too big right now to even wear my baggy jeans T_T

Sophist
Bastemhet

Old 10-28-2009, 09:12 PM

Skinny jeans are great only on the ideal body that the media pushes. If you have no hips, no meat, and your legs are exactly the same width from your thighs down to your ankles, then they look good. Otherwise, no. And it's very sad that people let their fashion be dictated by what's popular to the point where those who really shouldn't be wearing them, do. It's embarrassing to see.

Escapist
Paradise Seeker

Old 10-28-2009, 09:12 PM

I absolutely hate skinny jeans and would never ever wear them unless I had a sexy pair of boots on over them. Otherwise, I prefer bellbottoms by FAR!!! THEY ROCK!!! :D They deffinitely compliment my body more.

CrimsonRainX
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2009, 09:17 PM

Not hot on guys... It just makes me wonder if it hurts or if they had been castrated.

Looks good on girls with skinny legs and particular complimentary clothing(punkish, loose shirts/tunic, etc...), and not with open-toed shoes unless they are elegant heels. The legs don't have to be only skin and bone, just as long as the pants fit right(no muffin top, cleavage, etc...).

I have a couple pairs of my own but one is mostly denim and is very uncomfortable and stiff and the other is more stretchy but is always slipping down... I also don't have the skinniest of legs, but I'm working on it. >_<

I agree on the rain thing, though. Looser pants that go over your shoes and touch the ground soak up so much more rain water. But wearing the skinny jeans prevents most of that.

Conclusion:
Male=not hot
Female=hot as long as not too tight and legs are somewhat slim

:3

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Scarling Zombie

Old 10-28-2009, 09:29 PM

If you're a bigger individual, you look like you have sausage legs.
Also, baggier pants create more warmth than tight ones.

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 10-28-2009, 09:36 PM

It depends on the person. I'm rather small, both height (4'7") and weight, so I can get away with wearing them. I didn't think I'd like them at first, but they are soooooo comfy. 8D

I own black, pink, and purple. The red ones I've seen are just too bright, and the patterned ones? They just don't look flattering on anyone. O___o;; Stick to basic colors for these pants, I say. Or any pants, for that matter.

Xurxo
taco bell's nudist
Send a message via AIM to Xurxo Send a message via MSN to Xurxo

Old 10-28-2009, 09:59 PM

I like straight leg jeans, but not necessarily skinny jeans. I don't think they look good on everyone, and it does show off the emo-kid fad.

I don't wear them.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 10-28-2009, 09:59 PM

I don't like tight pants....so I'm one of those loosers with their pant legs up to my knees.

Telendil Thaliel'dhar
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Telendil Thaliel'dhar Send a message via Yahoo to Telendil Thaliel'dhar

Old 10-28-2009, 10:32 PM

Skinny jeans look great if the person wearing them is also skinny, but I won't wear them. I like my jeans to be comfortable, thank you.

Besides, if it's raining, I can always wear boots over them.

Atusile
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2009, 11:15 PM

...it really depends on who's wearing them. I've seen some 'hot', and some really
'not'.^^;

||Rawr~Suppie||
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2009, 11:20 PM

It depends on the person...Like I should never wear skinny jeans. :sweat: It looks good on people who can pull it off without creating a muffin top. xP

Sparklypoo
In for the money

Old 10-29-2009, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilly View Post
They look gross. o___o On everyone.

I am a big fan of straight leg jeans because I have scrawny chicken legs, so they make me look a teensy bit taller, but come on.

You may as well be wearing denim tights. I know this stupid emokiddouchebag who would wear super skinny jeans and it made him look like peter pan.
You took the words of my mouth(ok,fingers)!
When I was an dumbfashion manipulatedgirl,i tried to wear them. I looked ridiculous. even tought I wore horribleunflattering topsI friggin don't know why it's still fashion on brazil!,i looked worse!

aki kisaki
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2009, 12:56 AM

honestly, i think it depends on who is wearing them and how they wear them. they don't look so great on people who think they are a size 7 and are a size 12 for instance. that's a definite no no. :sweat: they look great when they fit well and are covered by boots or uggs at the bottom.

K0a
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-29-2009, 01:01 AM

I do not like them although I own 2 pairs to keep in "Style". I always sit in different positions and end up losing circulation in my legs.. around my knees. It ticks me off. Plus, some people shouldn't own "skinny" jeans. ... Just No. :|

aki kisaki
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2009, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0a View Post
I do not like them although I own 2 pairs to keep in "Style". I always sit in different positions and end up losing circulation in my legs.. around my knees. It ticks me off. Plus, some people shouldn't own "skinny" jeans. ... Just No. :|
i actually don't own any. i've always wondered about the cutting off of circulation. maybe we have to buy ones that are one size up to breathe and function. :lol: some people really shouldn't own them...in fact, i think their should be a mandatory bonfire.

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 10-29-2009, 01:44 AM

I'm generally not a fan at all. I like people to have shapes, and skinny jeans make people have chicken legs. But being a shapely lady myself, I'm likely biased.