tripleb
bang boom bop

Old 06-10-2009, 12:25 AM

I've never thought of putting a price on my art.

So... I'm not quite sure what I someone would pay for anything that I can do. If someone can help give me an idea, along with.... helping me set up a shop I would be forever grateful and they shall have my undying loyalty, and also as much fanart as they want.

so uhm.... I guess here are my albums.

My own characters
Fanart and freebies
My Deviantart

-watches tumbleweeds-

Last edited by tripleb; 06-10-2009 at 12:27 AM..

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 06-12-2009, 08:55 AM

Pricing/Assistance moves rather slow. Not many people really come in here anymore, unfortunately. :lol:

Back to the point of the reply. You have some nice artworks up there!

Personally, I would pay around 150g to 300g for coloured head shots/bust ups, depending on the simplicity or complications.
For waist ups, I would say around 400g to 600g or even a little, again, depending on the effort and details.

As for setting up an art shop, it's not too difficult, really.
What help do you need with it? You could refer to a few other art shops to get an idea of what kind of layout or setup you want, that was how I did mine. :yes:

tripleb
bang boom bop

Old 06-12-2009, 03:56 PM

Well if I didn't get a reply here that was pretty much what I was going to do...

thank you for the pricing. I've never considered it before, but it's a little difficult to get gold on this site as quick as I want. So perhaps an artshop will help, and I do have time at the moment.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 06-12-2009, 04:09 PM

Well, I could help if you need any since I'm a little free at the moment. :)

You're welcome. But yes, gold requires effort here on Menewsha, even 'quick gold'. That's part of the ways of encouraging interaction.

Once you are more comfortable and you think you may be able to pull it off, you might also want to consider an auction as well if you like. =D

tripleb
bang boom bop

Old 06-12-2009, 04:35 PM

I've never participated or.... watched an auction. I would not know how they work unless someone told me ^^;;... Besides quick and easy little sketches is probably what I'm going to go for. I only use OpenCanvas because it's really the only format I have available to me.

And... I admit I'm not that great using it ^^;;

And as for a shop... I may look into sharing one with someone or something like that to help me get started.