View Single Post
NavigatingAnomaly
I'm just some weird entity finding my way.

Old 01-22-2014, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearzy View Post
$300 animal crossing machine for me. Not gonna lie though, I love it to bits. I also play pokemon X, but less often.
Haven't played Animal crossing since Wild World. I know it's an awesome game but I just don't have the time anymore lol Maybe someday...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi View Post
I hav Project X Zone. I
Project X Zone does look really cool! Though I don't know half the characters. lol I might not get the full enjoyment out of it. Are the battles as short as they say? Are they at least fun or are you just pressing the same button combo over and over again?
Quote:
I downloaded Switch Force 2.
I was thinking of getting it but I'm not sure it's for me. Maybe I'll watch videos first before I decide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMagenta View Post
I'd definitely recommend Bravely Default. I probably could have finished the main storyline by now but I want to unlock all of the jobs and level them all up.

I feel like I've been getting a lot more streetpasses lately. Used to be lucky to get 1-3 but now I'm getting 9-10 a trip if I'm in city centre. Most people seem to still be playing Pokemon.
My sister wanted it so much that I pre-ordered the North American version for her. Because of that I'll eventually be able to play it. And yeah, getting streetpasses can be tough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya View Post
since i've been on break I haven't been able to get any streetpasses, but classes start soon and i should be able to get at least 8 of them i think. But its true, most people still seem to be playing pokemon :/

Bravely Default has been preordered~ I couldn't resist getting the US Collector's Edition. I love video game soundtracks, haha. I'm gonna give the demo a try sometime when I have time to just sit and play games :)
I know that there will be those who disagree, but I'm kinda glad we're not getting the figure in the US Collector's Edition. I saw it online and it just didn't do it for me. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Kazuya View Post
how much bigger is the xl screen then the normal one?
90% bigger on the XL It does make a difference but I didn't mind getting the normal version. I got mine after the price drop and still, I bought it only when it was on sale at Target lol so it's even cheaper than normal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMagenta View Post
The Deluxe Collector's Edition of Bravely Default was gorgeous but it cost about £80 in the UK.

Not a Flipnote user, but I've heard it mentioned in articles about Pokemon Bank so I take it that's been delayed as well?
Yeah unfortunately it's been delayed. I never owned a DSi so I missed my chance to use the previous version. I so want to make my own animations lol
Quote:
I need to play Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon.
Mario kart is fun. Plus battle mode is available online so that gives more variety.

One game that so far is still Japan only is the RPG Fantasy Life by Level 5. In it you can create a character and choose from 16 classes like chef, blacksmith, mage etc... After an update, you can even play with friends online so I sooo want this to come to North America. Here's hoping. ^_^