View Single Post
NavigatingAnomaly
I'm just some weird entity finding my way.

Old 01-26-2014, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerosity View Post
I bought my 3DS in a rush, so I didn't have money or time to find an XL or a pretty looking one (I wanted some of the Pokemon X and Y ones they had online.) so I bought a normal-sized cyan one. Which is cool too. The only reason I had bought it, at least at the time was for Pokemon X. I don't use it as much as my other systems, so right now I only have Pokemon X, Fire Emblem, and this game I got for 5$ on the online store, which I think is called Attack on the Friday Monsters, for it right now, but I'm probably going to get some more in the future. I bring my 3DS with me most of the times I go out (turned on) but so far I've only passed by one person. :( Probably it's because I live in a smaller town, and I guess not much people really go out carrying their 3DS's.
Aww man I know how that's like. If only Nintendo would give us streetpasses over spotpass or something. But my 3Ds is also a cyan one so we have something in common. ^_^ I don't have Pokemon, but maybe we can join up in Fire Emblem if you'd like someone to play with sometime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
I have the Animal Crossing 3DS and that's all I really play. I'd like to get some more games like the new Zelda one, but I never have any money. :(
IKR money is always a barrier I just wait for the games I want to get on sale before I buy. Doing this I bought Paper Mario: Sticker Star for $20, Kid Icarus and Mario Tennis 3Ds for $26 each and Steamworld Dig from the eShop for $7. I almost never pay full price unless it's for a game with good pre-order bonuses or a game that might have a limited run (like a game from Atlus or something) that I know I'll like. I'm so busy with work and other games I haven't played yet that I can wait for sales.