Xurxo
taco bell's nudist
Send a message via AIM to Xurxo Send a message via MSN to Xurxo

Old 10-27-2009, 05:24 PM

Um...if it was an animal, I'd go with the tortoise thing, or a cat.

Otherwise, I'd just be a human, preferably male. ^^

I'm with Eva on the other universe/race thing, too~

Halcyon Dreams
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2009, 06:25 PM

Hmm, I died and came back as something, I would want to come back as a human again honestly. I like being a human and for some reason I don't like the idea of being an animal or object. I would however, like to come back as a person different from who I am now. I'd love to come back as someone from another different race with different customs and lifestyles, who is from another country. I think that would be very interesting. Maybe I can come back and pursue a dream life that I could not have done now as I am.

:)

pianochan
Rad Dude
Send a message via AIM to pianochan Send a message via MSN to pianochan Send a message via Yahoo to pianochan

Old 10-27-2009, 07:10 PM

I'd like to be re-incarnated as a rooster. I have no idea why.

Moro
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2009, 11:54 PM

Id choose to be a wolf=3 Im very connected to wolves.... they hold a dear place in my heart.

Fuzzyratt
Bubblegum
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyratt

Old 10-28-2009, 12:01 AM

Anything that flys really. Love being in the air

If I have any say in it, I would like to come back as an Eagle

Zephiyr
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-28-2009, 12:15 AM

@fuzzyratt... and you're sure that you wouldn't want to be a rat? Even one that was really fuzzy? lol... I like your name :D

Fuzzyratt
Bubblegum
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyratt

Old 10-28-2009, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephiyr View Post
@fuzzyratt... and you're sure that you wouldn't want to be a rat? Even one that was really fuzzy? lol... I like your name :D
hehe Thanks :)

backporch_p0et
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-28-2009, 12:39 AM

I'd honestly want to come back as a guy and all the knowledge I have gained as a girl. I believe it'd be interesting. Definitely want to keep my brunette hair, though probably have honey brown eyes, or really topaz colored ones. I love my green ones, but as a guy, definitely with topaz eyes. ;)

TelosBehindYou
Watcher of Anime

Old 10-28-2009, 12:44 AM

Honestly, reincarnation would both be cool if you could remember your past life, and very tiresome. I honestly wish that when I die that it's the end cause life forever would make your mind incredibly weary. Even as an animal you'd have too many regrets from knowing of past lives.

But if I did come back I'd be a Sakura Tree. That's my favorite tree in the world.

Bandit of Love
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-28-2009, 02:15 AM

I agree with TelosBehindYou, I would it if I was reincarnated and could remember my past lives. However that wasn't the question.

If I was reincarnated I would want to be another female human honestly. I would want to live again on Earth and get to enjoy all the human pleasures, desires, and cravings. Yea, I know that I would have to go back through puberty, but, you know what that's okay. Every living thing has to go through some trials eventually. It's the trip through life that I would want to re-experience.

However, if I was reincarnated into an animal I wouldn't mind being an octopus. Yes. I know, an octopus. I love them and I think they are one of the most care free creatures under the sea. Honestly if they were real I would choose mermaid, but an octopus is the closest I can get. So yea, I'll take that.

Lune Selet
Tsuki no Hime

Old 10-28-2009, 03:23 AM

I would want to be a Chickadee, or a elaphant, or an Owl, or an elf. this is harder than it looks... I can't choose!!!!

aki kisaki
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-28-2009, 04:00 AM

a dragon! i'd be the very first one in existence and would hatch from some random egg that mutated! :lol: that would be so awesome! i'd be the first and last of my kind. and i'd hide fromt he rest of the world so they can't detain and study me. you know scientists can be when there's something new and undiscovered. they study and dissect the heck out of it. and be being the only one would definitely be something dangerous for my general well being.

Laila Izuka
Culinary Arts Ninja~

Old 10-28-2009, 04:12 AM

It would be awesome to be some kind of bird. I have dreams where I can fly, and I feel so free ^-^, but it would be nice to be a cat :3

Iggy Koopa
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Iggy Koopa

Old 10-28-2009, 04:27 AM

I would love to be either a panda, or a hawk.
I'd be a hawk, mainly because of the novelty of being able to FREAKING FLY! XD and also, hawks aren't really hunted often, so there would be a much less chance of me being poached.
I would be a panda, purely because of how totally awesome and cute, pandas are. Although, I would eat meat, not bamboo, because the fact that pandas eat bamboo, but have a carnivorous eating system is the reason that they are so lethargic, and have to sleep all the time. I'd be an active little panda!

PK Lady Sonia Renegade
Smexy Kitten Mistress
Send a message via AIM to PK Lady Sonia Renegade Send a message via MSN to PK Lady Sonia Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to PK Lady Sonia Renegade

Old 10-28-2009, 04:57 AM

I would come back as a cat. >> 'Nuff said. :yumeh1:

Lixlaria
Devil Incarnite
Send a message via AIM to Lixlaria Send a message via MSN to Lixlaria Send a message via Yahoo to Lixlaria

Old 10-28-2009, 05:11 PM

I think in the end I would end up being some sort of bird, eagle or falcon. Other tops on my list would be wolf, tiger, or human again....

Joey Kitsune
*^_^*

Old 10-28-2009, 05:28 PM

I....guess a fox? I've always sort of been able to identify and relate with foxes and how they're portrayed as being sly and oppurtunity grabbers.

Vamien
Life is all about resolve; outco...

Old 10-28-2009, 07:51 PM

Probably a cat, preferably a snow leopard. Or maybe a domestic cat if having a good, caring owner was ensured.

Being a wolf would definitely be a wonderful experience, but I do not think my chances of a long life would be very good, seeing as wolves are being hunt nearly to extinction nowadays.

Of course, to be more fictional, if it were possible to come back as any of my characters save for my two villains, I would definitely do that.

deweyduquesne
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to deweyduquesne Send a message via MSN to deweyduquesne Send a message via Yahoo to deweyduquesne

Old 11-07-2009, 03:17 PM

i would only want to come back if i could be a human destined to fall in love with my wife again

Sarah Phoenix
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2009, 04:30 PM

A caterpillar. Cause then I could turn into a beautiful butterfly.

LustyScoundrel
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to LustyScoundrel

Old 11-07-2009, 08:35 PM

I think I'd come back as a hamster. Why? Because I'm little, cute, and mean. Lol ;D But sometimes I can be just the sweetest thing!

Monkey
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 08:58 PM

Me. I'm baaaaaaacccckkk.... :twisted:

wellel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-07-2009, 10:17 PM

Probably a fat, lazy squirell that sits in random trees doing absolutely nothing. I'll stare at the people walking by and laugh at how much their life sucks.

PockyXPainties
*^_^*

Old 11-07-2009, 10:26 PM

If i came back i would hope to become a cute/petite japanese girl, with long black hair and blue eyes.
Thats my dream even now. Living in japan.. cant wait to go to colloege there, just a few more years.

Morana Ryuu
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2009, 10:26 PM

I guess I would want to come back as something rare and exotic or maybe be born into a different race.