View Single Post
Remyre
*^_^*

Old 01-06-2012, 07:26 PM

This country prides itself on being number one, saying that we always think about the people of this "great nation" before anything else!! PUHLEASE!! All our government cares about is when they get their checks.. they don't care that this country is being run into the ground, or that the people they're supposed to be helping are starving and losing their homes!!!

This country, no, this whole world needs to realize that this is /not/ the way to go!! We need peace, we need to at least not focus on other countries "faults" and let them survive how they need to, and worry about ourselves for once!! All America cares about is playing world police and controlling everyone into being just like us... don't they realize that's the problem? That's why everyone hates us, we try to control them into being just like us!!

What's the top news here? Celebrities... next to that, murder, violence... this country is stuck on fairy tale celebrity life, and run on fear!!! Who cares that Ashton Kutcher is a cheating scumbag? Or that this couple broke up, or this person was seen at such and such club... why not focus on getting this country out of the gutter? Help the people that actually need help instead of giving all the greedy celebrities everything for free and treating them like the gods they aren't..

If everyone in the world, just did one, ONE, kind thing, one selfless thing for somebody everyday... this world would be such a better place!! It would catch on, and everyone would want to try and help!! But the problem? Most people are self centered, and don't care that everyone else is suffering as long as they themselves aren't!! I understand the economy is bad, and everyone is suffering, and it /is/ terrible!! But it doesn't even have to be financial things that you do for someone, hold a door open, if someone drops something, pick it up!! Pay compliments, it never hurts, and it doesn't even have to be 100% true, just make them feel like they matter for once!!

Looks are not the most important thing in the world, beauty is what's inside. I don't care if you a super model with a "perfect" body, if you're ugly and mean on the inside, that's what shows up on the outside! But no one else sees it that way... and if they do, it's like they're too afraid to admit it. We need another John Lennon, we need more people like Nikki Sixx and Maynard James Keenan, or Serj Tankian. People who aren't afraid to stand up and say that it's wrong to continue this way, that we need peace if the world is ever going to /not/ blow itself up!! That's where it's heading.. all the war and fighting... there's going to be a nuclear holocaust... but we can avoid this all!! We can make this world a better place.. we have too.

Maybe I'm alone here, but I will /never/ EVER, give up my beliefs, and I will never stop trying to achieve them. I may only be one person, but if more people will try, and voice their opinion, who knows... maybe someday, it will make a difference!!