View Single Post
Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 09-23-2011, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fade_to_grey View Post
seriously, what makes us 'nonbelievers' any more crazy than all of those who believe in an omnipotent eternal being that lives in the sky??? ah, the wonders of screwed logic. maybe i am crazy... i talk to a voice in my head, but it's my own voice. i argue with it quite often. it bothers me so much when reasonable, intelligent people are labeled as insane or stupid or misguided or logically impaired or whatever when they say that there is no such thing as god. and when those people ask for proof of the existence of a god, those people can provide zero solid evidence. good job idiots.
Perfect example of what I meant when I said "prejudice against Christians and other believers." Remember, I'm not religious myself - I'm just pointing out the flaws in your own logic.

So let me see if I'm understanding you correctly - it's perfectly okay for you to bash on them and call them "idiots," and the deity they believe in "a being that lives in the sky," but it isn't okay for them to refuse to believe what you do?

You're a huge hypocrite, and you make me sick. People like you are the reason that Atheists have a bad reputation... and the people just like you who call themselves religious are the reason that they have a bad reputation.

If you want to have a serious conversation about religion, this is a good forum to place it in. But if you're going to continue to complain and mope, may I suggest "Life Issues"? Make a forum that's solely devoted to atheists, or even a hang-out. But don't put your half-baked rant up in a forum that's all about debating and then continue to mud-sling.