View Single Post
Anaxilea
Slacker Queen
Send a message via AIM to Anaxilea Send a message via MSN to Anaxilea Send a message via Yahoo to Anaxilea

Old 09-28-2011, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxilea
How does this surprise you? Organized religion has been around for thousands of years. In comparison, the complete lack of religion based on scientific research is in its infancy. Things take time to change.
This is a quote of mine from earlier, and it was not directed at you, but at another person in the discussion. I don't think that wasn't contributing anything. On the contrary, personally, I thought it was something that needed to be said. And that was the only thing I said besides 1.) my original viewpoint, and 2.) scolding you for a remark that you later admitted was bigoted.

So if those were the only three posts I made outside of the conversation we're having right this moment, I'm having a hard time understanding how I'm "not adding much to the discussion." I can understand being hostile towards me because I scolded you earlier, but I see no reason why you can't accept that different people are going to contribute different viewpoints, and instead call out my opinions as having no value to the conversation. Make sense?