Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 05-02-2014, 07:07 PM

I am on day five of my seven day workweek.
I'm super tired.
My day off is on Monday, whoo!
But who has a day off when you have children?
D:

I love my son, wouldn't trade him in for the world.

I'm just dealing with being so tired. Basically exhaustion when I get home at the end of the day.

Who else has a tiring life?
Do you have school or a job or BOTH?
What do you do on your days off or get home?
What do you wish you could do?

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 05-02-2014, 07:48 PM

As a college student, I am perpetually sleepy. :Y

Elmira Swift
Curator of Alluvium

Penpal

Old 05-02-2014, 08:30 PM

I wouldn't say life is particularly busy, but I've been having trouble with feeling tired enough to go to bed at a decent hour. Staying up too late then up too early and it's leaving me too tired to do much around the house. Would just like to not feel as if I'm conserving energy all day then having a burst later at night!

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-03-2014, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elirona View Post
As a college student, I am perpetually sleepy. :Y
This pretty much XD I graduate next month but I'm finishing up my last classes. I have 3 online classes, 2 of them having so much homework @.@ I work full time, usually 45+ hours a week, though I get weekends off. I tend to be the one that does all the chores of the house and takes care of the pets. On top of that I like sewing and have a costume to try and complete.

I love sleep though I don't get much during the week. Last week I didn't go to bed before midnight and was up at 6:30 everyday. Sure, seems like enough sleep, but it really doesn't feel like it with everything we have going on at work.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-05-2014, 07:26 PM

I feel like this pretty much every day. I wake up, get ready for work, commute, work, commute, make dinner, clean up, work on here, and by then it's pretty much time for bed! The day seems to go by so fast and there are so many things I wish I had time to do like watching movies, playing games, work on art, etc. etc.