View Single Post
Lore
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-14-2010, 12:18 AM

My boyfriend is generally an amazing, thoughtful person and I love him dearly, but recently.. He's been so selfish and clueless!

It used to be that I didn't have to practically beg for attention. Now I have to wait for him to feel like doing something with me because every time I suggest something, whether it be fun or sexy, he's never in the mood. I've confronted him about never wanting to anything I want to do when I ALWAYS have to do what he wants to, and he tells me to tell him when I want to do something. So I do.. and he goes back to his old ways of saying he doesn't feel like it.

And lately, I've felt extremely overworked and unappreciated. I have a full-time job and I'm taking three two-hour-long summer classes at college this semester. Generally my shifts at work are 9 to 11 hours long. Generally 7 AM to 6 PM. It's extremely exhausting work and when I come home, the first thing I generally get is 'Hey, welcome home. What's for dinner, I'm starving!'

The real kicker? He's unemployed and is only taking a class with a lab. He's busy for four hours on two days of the week. That's all he does.

And sexually? We only do it when he wants to do it. I've been rejected for TF2 before and plenty of other things, so I've quit trying to initiate anything. And now he's just getting lazy. So lazy that it's annoying. I can't remember the last time I've really enjoyed myself or gotten off. T_T

I hate that I'm complaining about him so much, I really do love him and he's a great guy, but this is just so frustrating. I hate feeling like a piece of meat with no feelings, needs or emotions. Being belittled when I get upset is so frustrating!