lovely aukone
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2010, 04:31 PM

hey have you ever felt like killing yourself or your parents well i m fealing like that so what should i do not to:rawrmayor:

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 06-13-2010, 04:38 PM

Talk to a friend, sibling, or counselor about how you feel. Seek out help.

Modernesque
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-13-2010, 05:03 PM

Take time to process prison, death and what you and your parents did to deserve that.
Read this, remember that there are people like me on your side and after that, you're the only one who can keep yourself out of this state.

I generally don't recommend friends/siblings/relatives who aren't trained professionals being the first to know about what's going on if you're really serious about this and need/want help. However, make sure you're not alone either completely by yourself or with your parents. There are numbers to call on that site with professionals who actually know what they're doing and are trained to listen and help you cope.

Lord Frappuccino
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Frappuccino

Old 06-13-2010, 07:25 PM

First, I must thank you for reaching out for some form of help. I know it is pretty difficult, even scary, to give out like that.
There are many great people here who are willing to talk to you and many that probably have felt the same way as you before or are even going through the same thing. Talking about it definitely helps relieve the tension and also helps you sort things out.

Do you write about your feelings? If not, start a journal or blog and just write away! Heck, you could even use the blog on here if you want. I bet someone out there would read it and give you feedback. If not, then just write- it seriously helps. If you want, can you provide a little background to what is going on so that those who are looking at your thread can perhaps make some connections? I hope things work out for you! I know it sucks, but you will be able to work this out. You have already proven to us that you are stronger than you think!

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 06-14-2010, 12:58 AM

1-800-SUICIDE

This hotline may be able to help you out more than anyone here can.
Give them a call and just talk to them about how you're feeling. It's natural to think about suicide, but professionals can help you deal with those emotions in a healthy and safe way. There's no shame in asking them for help or guidance. Even if you just want to hear someone else's voice, they'll be there anytime you need them.:yes:

MedievalBeauty
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-14-2010, 02:12 AM

I think you should talk to a counsellor about how you are feeling, they'll help you out in the best way they can.

lovely aukone
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-14-2010, 08:39 AM

well thanks for your openions guys i will try it out.
well the truth is that i dont have many friends cause i m not so very talkitive person and they all like talkivive people who are fun loving and understanding over a boring non talkitive girl who most of the time dosnt understand what the other feels like unless they tell them and always tells the truth.at home i m the only child and live with my parents and grand parents.well my grand parents are not so satisfied with me my grand pa wanted a boy and my grand ma wanted a beautifull child but i am not a boy or fair and beautifull.my parents think that kids should be like getting 90 percent in exam and be the most perfect so you can say that almost no one likes me as i am and always compair me to others.if they dont like me i dont like them either.so i thest days i m trying to learn acting to myself so that they start liking me.so do you know how i can act properly and lie to people to get famous and dont tell me that people will like me as i am cause i know that its not true

MedievalBeauty
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-14-2010, 10:40 AM

Well I wouldnt try to be something your not. But if you do want more friends, you could try becoming more talkactive. Find a hobby and then find like minded people and hopefully you'll make friends who care about you.

scholar
yes, really

Old 06-15-2010, 12:16 AM

I don't think you need to be chatty just to make friends. But you might want to try a new club or activity, or just try going to a new place and seeing what it's like, what kinds of people are there. Maybe you haven't met the right people to make friends with yet.

Can you talk to a counselor at school about this? Or if you're a member of a church, someone there? Have you tried the hotline Knerd recommended? Professionals can really help you figure out what's going on inside your head, oftentimes better than friends can, no matter how well-meaning or close they are.

starnightx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-15-2010, 04:37 AM

I'm gunna tell it to ya straight, if you pretend to be something you're not, then people probably aren't gunna like you. People don't like people who are fake or who are posers.
You need to face the facts. There are some people in this world who aren't going to like you and sometimes there's nothing you can do about it. You need to find people who like you for who you are, because if you don't you'll probably become friends with people and not truly be happy.
Girl, first things first, you need to be strong and confident in yourself. Sure you're not the smartest tool in the box or the prettiest girl in the world. You may not be very popular or have many friends, but that doesn't matter. You're special and unique; sure, you may not see what makes you special right now, but that's why you need to try new things to find what makes you special. And when you try new things, you'll meet new people and then you'll make friends.
There is only one you in this whole universe and you have to learn to be happy with who you are. There is no one else in the world like you.
I hope that helps somewhat, but I agree with the other people who posted before me. You might want to seek professional help as well, kay girl?

lovely aukone
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-15-2010, 08:44 AM

well i think alone till then huh ...atleast can make friends on sites

MedievalBeauty
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 06-15-2010, 08:48 AM

I'm sure you'll make friends eventually. Just maybe try talking to more people/