Menewsha Avatar Community

Menewsha Avatar Community (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Is it just me? (https://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126475)

Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX 08-29-2009 02:59 AM

Is it just me?

Is it just me, or are other people's legs short[er] than average?
I'm average hight, but my legs are short. And now the short-people pants are too short, but the average height people pants are still too long. And my mom is too lazy to hem them, and I can't sew for my life.

RetroTV 08-29-2009 03:02 AM

I fit into the legs short[er] then usual category. xD

Petites are to long for me!

Codette 08-29-2009 06:34 AM

I'm 5'3" and the only pants that fit me are petites.

Yiehtk 08-29-2009 11:28 AM

My legs are pretty short. But I'm 5'4", which is why. I have a long torso, which is really where my height plays in.

I like pants a bit long though, so it has never bothered me, except when the edges tear. D:

Oh, and the fact I can't wear mid-length shorts without them looking awkward, and all skirts are really long on me.

Gess Jahd 08-29-2009 11:35 AM

I'm not sure... Probably not?
It's just that I can't buy just any jeans, because I'm not that tall yet I have wide hips. So I can't close some of the jeans which otherwise would be perfect size in length. Lol.

Aria 08-29-2009 03:07 PM

I'm long of leg, but I have a really small torso. Meaning I have to wear slim fit jeans, and petite tops. If I wear a normally-sized top, it falls past the inseam on my pants. >_<

And v-necks are totally out of the question, unless I want everyone to see all the way to my bellybutton. -sigh-

Fabby 08-29-2009 06:07 PM

I'm fairly short in the legs too. I'm very.. uh.. torso-ey, I guess.
I think it's just difficult to find decent fitting jeans in general D: Almost all the ones I find that I like are way too long because I'm, y'know, SHORT.

cashuea 08-29-2009 06:48 PM

My legs are acually kinda long compared to the upper part of my body. I have to wear long skinny pants or longer shorts. What is stranger is that i am still only 5"6. Go figer!

Agent HEY-LEE 08-29-2009 06:56 PM

I don't know.. I wear average and they fit fine. =/

Darkness_Embraced 08-29-2009 11:08 PM

My legs are long, not short, but their long because im tall... really, all my body parts are just the right length/width... everything is balanced pretty well

Xrabbite 08-29-2009 11:26 PM

I'm about 5"5-5"6 (I'm not sure)

And uh.. everything is too long on me. And not bragging on my bod, but I wear size 0. Anything over 2 is way baggy on me, and everything is really long on me. So if I decide to wear my fav pair of skinny jeans, they're all bunched up at the bottom and sometimes over the top of my shoes.

Visionary 08-29-2009 11:30 PM

Go to a tailor, or you'll just have to keep looking for those perfect pants.
I fit regulars myself.

Chump 08-29-2009 11:30 PM

I love legs. :]

x_Seeing-Stars_x 08-30-2009 02:31 AM

Yeah, pants aren't Made to Actually 'Fit'. I think the People who make the Pants and Tailors are in Cahoots! Trying to Get all Of your Money! :illgetu:

Seer Of the Future 08-30-2009 03:03 AM

I have longer legs then my torso but otherwise I'm pretty balanced out for 5'6" , 5'7" ish. But really I can't wear skinny jeans cuz my mom flips. sucks....

Miach 08-30-2009 03:16 AM

i'm 5'2", i guess they're pretty average since i'm really short. i don't expect like, super long amazon legs.

Vickicat 08-31-2009 02:35 AM

Pants.

I dunno, pants can be weird. I'm 5'5" and I've always worn regular length pants. My mom always wears things from the petite section and she's only an inch shorter than me but her legs seem to be shorter than mine. But I ran into a problem when I bought pants for work. They were all too long. I never have this problem with jeans. It's like they made these pants for someone at least five inches taller than me. :o The only thing I could figure, unless those pants were really made for people that tall (but why would it only be the work type clothes and the casual clothes in the same section fit me?), is that they made the pants to only be worn with heels, which pisses me off because I don't wear heels. Not to work, not to formal things, not to anything! I refuse to wear them, they kill my feet and I can't walk in them. So my mom had to hem up every stupid pair of work pants I have.

Yamaxchan 08-31-2009 02:38 AM

Yeah, especially since the vast majority of people's pants are too long and people refuse or don't know someone who can hem them.

Pkero 08-31-2009 03:57 AM

I have really long legs. But then again, I'm 6'2. xD

Volatile Waffle 08-31-2009 04:37 AM

I'm about 6'2", and have around a 34 inch inseam. I've pretty much given up on finding pants that actually fit. I seem to be awkwardly floating somewhere between "regular" and "big and tall" sizes.

NovemberStar 08-31-2009 04:56 AM

Im 5'6 but I still need petite sized jeans hemmed.

It sucks, I have a long neck and torso and short little stubbies.

Duttel 08-31-2009 07:04 AM

My leg is a little bit taller than the average..

Xx_IwIshIwasafIsh_xX 08-31-2009 08:12 AM

I don't have money for a tailor, and I grow out of things too fast to really need one.
I can't walk in heels, either. I fell in a pair of heels that were 1/4 inch. tall. XD;;
Everyone says how I'm so much like my mom. But she has touble finding jeans that are long enough.
Don't guys usually get to choose their waist and leg? Girls are stuck with one freakin' size. :/

vittoriaisinsane 08-31-2009 08:38 AM

i am short.. im not even 5 foot, and im almost 17 years old. xDD

but i dont usually wear pants! hehe. i dont like pants.. although i do have a few. i can wear like. 0s or 1s, if they are skinny jeans from hottopic? those are the only pants i have... so i dont know about any other sizes.

but they dont fit my legs, they always bunch at the bottom. but i dont really care. xD hemming looks stupid, most of the time. so i just leave it. although, once again, i almost never wear pants! so it doesnt really matter. xDD

Volatile Waffle 09-01-2009 12:45 AM

I'm pretty much stuck wearing men's pants, because custom or specialty stuff costs way too much. I can even walk in 4" spike heels without too much trouble, but I'm too darn tall as it is. I guess I like skirts, but I don't really wear them very often.