View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 05-14-2017, 02:52 PM

I have anxiety, but also a load of coexisting "conditions" that I am treating with medication.

I am currently taking medication for my other mental health conditions (and some of meds are both for my other conditions and anxiety too). So, I take meds for it....

I am also trying more natural coping skills, I bought a personal oil diffuser. It's called monq. It looks like an e-cig, and it works like an e-cig, but instead of breathing in nicotine, you are breathing in essential oils. The one I have is for sleep, but it doesn't make me tired. I got it because the oils are ones I have used before for sleep and all they did was make me feel slightly calmer, so I got that one.

To me, anxiety feels like a really deep, intense fear that kind of hovers over me and makes me feel physically sick. I am diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder so I don't have very many panic attacks. I've had many a three in my life. I also find that anxiety feels like as soon as I wake up, anxiety embraces me like a robe and slippers and I absolutely hate it.

My anxiety controls everything in my life, it stops me from making friends, stops me from getting my driver's license, stops me from leaving my house without my mom. It honestly controls every aspect of my life and I can't do anything about it. Hopefully, my psychiatrist puts me on a better anxiety medication and I can actually do things.