View Single Post
Miechan
Mato
Send a message via AIM to Miechan Send a message via MSN to Miechan Send a message via Yahoo to Miechan

Old 11-01-2009, 03:37 AM

When it comes down to it, I love being a girl. I mean, I do hate the pressure of feeling like I have to be stick skinny, hating the little pooh I have on my tum, scared that my thighs are too big, etc. But my boobs are pretty big, and I love them. I mean, if I were a guy (or what the hell, another girl), I'd want to play with my boobs. Seriously. XD They're some of the greatest things on a human body. XD My friend tonight (a guy) was like, "I may be bi and married to a guy, but I do love boobs 'cause they're great pillowies and I love to lay on them."

As far as having a monthly cycle goes, I'm about ready to strangle Eve with my fallopian tubes, but it's something I have to deal with because I do want children and know that it's a miserable process getting there.

I do, though, have some penis envy 'cause guys can:
a. Stand up to pee
b. Shake it off (seriously, girls, we know they rarely run out of toilet paper on a regular basis)
c. Only have to worry about keeping it clean
d. It's a LOT easier for them to get off than it is for a chick, seriously. Am I right, girls?

And a couple others. It's so much harder to be a girl for so many reasons already listed.

My ex said that even though he didn't bleed between the legs for a week every month, he got as much of a period as I did because I did nothing but bitch and whine at him. He was also a douche.