Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-24-2017, 08:17 PM

I hate when my deodorant doesn't last throughout the day. LOL I know this is random but...WORK ALL DAY DAMMIT! :P

I just hate that sticky feeling you get when you don't have it or it wears off...

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-24-2017, 08:33 PM

I'm allergic to most deodorant (the cream/ fragrances kind)

I use the crystal stuff. . .it feels as nice as you'd imagine rubbing a rock on your armpits would. T.T

It works well enough, but I love the smell of the tropical and citrus ones I can't use.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 11-24-2017, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
I'm allergic to most deodorant (the cream/ fragrances kind)

I use the crystal stuff. . .it feels as nice as you'd imagine rubbing a rock on your armpits would. T.T

It works well enough, but I love the smell of the tropical and citrus ones I can't use.
I'm allergic to anything with fragrances...but with deodorant I'd rather not have that sticky feeling and itch a bit LOL

Hopefully it never gets to the point that I develop hives from the deodorant because other products with fragrances cause hives OTL

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 11-25-2017, 02:59 AM

I use an organic, aluminum-free deodorant.
Most of the time I don't wear deodorant (partially because I don't like the feeling of it, and partially because I forget to put it on) and thankfully my pits don't completely reek.

But I eat a mostly plant-based diet, so my body odor isn't too bad unless I am exercising or really nervous - I sweat bullets when I get nervous.

I have tried pretty much every "natural" deodorant under the sun, but I've stuck with this one in particular called schmidts. It's a lot like "primal paste" (which is one I haven't tried yet.) but it comes with a little spatula and you scoop out the deodorant into your hands and rub it into your skin.

I usually break out when I use "natural" deodorants because of the baking soda in them, but this one is much better.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 11-25-2017, 06:24 AM

I don't wear deodorant.
I don't care if I am a little stinky. -.-
It irritates the hell out of my skin, and the 'natural' ones are often filled with things i'm allergic to and end up having allergic reactions to so I just gave up.

Viveka
:3

Old 11-27-2017, 12:29 AM

I wear Old Spice. I don't care if I am a woman; if I want to smell fresh and masculine, I will!!

I also hate if I sweat it off halfway through the day, so I carry a travel stick in my work bag in case I can sneak off to the bathroom to reapply it. I don't worry about it most of the time because everyone sweats and gets stinky at my work!

VixieMooCow
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-29-2017, 06:59 PM

i find that 60% of the underarm sprays don't work at all, i found one that worked really well once but i can't for the life of me remember what it was called D: so i have dry underarms for like 5 hours then sweat... so much sweat!!!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 12-04-2017, 08:28 AM

What in tarnation is deodorant?

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 12-05-2017, 04:57 PM

I've been having a really hard time finding a deodorant that works well with my body chemistry after the brand I've had since I started to use deodorant decided to change their formula causing it not to work with me anymore. I'm actually really glad to know I'm not the only one with deodorant problems