salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 08-03-2017, 03:19 AM

What superstitions do you have?

For example, do you have a lucky number? or any bad luck numbers?

Do you try to avoid stepping on cracks in the sidewalk or walking under ladders?

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 08-03-2017, 03:59 AM

Honestly, I don't really think I have any superstitions.
I don't believe in luck really.
I do, on occasion knock on wood, but just in a joking way, not because I believe any superstitions about it.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-03-2017, 06:54 AM

I can't think of any superstitions I have....I believe more in a Karmic sense of what comes around goes around and assume that what I do unto others will eventually come back to me....that's kinda like superstition, right?
I don't have a "lucky" number, but I favor even numbers over odds and 12 is my favorite.
I wish I believed in luck and superstition...cuz I could really use some good luck to come my way right about yesterday or so!

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-05-2017, 05:50 PM

My lucky numbers are all prime numbers. Mostly 5. I also like 7.

I do avoid cracks but just cause I dont like how they feel.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-05-2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
I can't think of any superstitions I have....I believe more in a Karmic sense of what comes around goes around and assume that what I do unto others will eventually come back to me....that's kinda like superstition, right?
I don't have a "lucky" number, but I favor even numbers over odds and 12 is my favorite.
I wish I believed in luck and superstition...cuz I could really use some good luck to come my way right about yesterday or so!

*tosses good lucks to inzane*

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 08-06-2017, 01:42 AM

I believe in magic,
But am not very superstitious.

Turquoise Heart
ᙙᙖ

Old 08-10-2017, 04:39 PM

yes i believe in signs spirit animals ect.. i always get sign when family members are gonna die from birds seen alotta supernatural things

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 08-10-2017, 04:43 PM

Animals are strange.

They can sense a lot of things, and are known to have unusual behavior around people who are going to lose a loved one or people who are sad.

Scientifically speaking I'm not sure why they would do that as it's against survival instincts.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-11-2017, 01:51 AM

I'm a card reader/rune reader but I don't really have any superstitions per say. I do believe that the Universe has its way of working things out and that things happen for a reason.

Eldweena
Gaming FFXIII-2

Old 10-01-2017, 02:12 PM

I honestly don't believe in any of that stuff, but I find it fascinating. I have a lot of books on superstitions and the occult. I find it inspires me when I'm writing.

I have actually seen hotel elevators missing floor 13; they jump from 12 to 14.

I have heard that bad things can happen to black cats on Halloween because people will kill them, thinking they're evil omens. I find that outrageous and horribly upsetting. I love cats so much. Our neighborhood has a lot of feral cats and most of them are black. And I'm talking by the dozens. They're too sly and scared to be caught and fixed. I've seen two beautiful gray ones and one black and white kitten, and the rest are solid black. One time we had our deck door open and a black kitten walked right in. We decided to keep him and named him Prince Charles! It breaks my heart to think someone could hurt a beautiful creature like that over silly superstitious nonsense.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-03-2017, 04:01 AM

It is a sad truth about black cats. That prince charles sounds like he chose you