The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-08-2017, 08:07 PM

They might be. The masons are. But their original purpose I don't know.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-09-2017, 08:48 AM

Shhh...don't talk about them...you might come up missing! Haha...just kidding!...or AM I?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-09-2017, 05:11 PM

Pretty sure if conspiracy theories were true I'd have been bagged years ago.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-13-2017, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
oh so you weren't saying that it was fake? just that it was a staged attack?
Yes. The purpose of this attack and others like it is to whip you into an anti-gun frenzy. After which you're expected to beg the government to take away all the evil guns and have big brother protect you. Seriously. That is what Orlando and Sandy Hook were all about.

Put your thinking cap on and research this. Mass shootings aren't some hiccup in an otherwise normal society. Evil forces are behind this. You can only know the truth if you diligently seek the truth. Paying heed to those who mock and make stupid assertions only keeps you in ignorance.

The media narrative is faulty. Listen carefully to the audio of the shootings. More than one gun is being fired. Ask questions. How did a 64 year old man lug all those guns into his hotel room without being noticed? Why is there no cctv of Stephen Paddock entering his hotel room with all this gear In a hotel full of cctv cameras?

In every hotel in Las Vegas there is a security team monitoring and patrolling the hotel premises. This security team is armed and some wear uniforms while others don't. These are serious security guards unlike the TSA at airports or malls. Why hasn't one of these guards been on tv claiming to have seen Stephen Paddock? Why did it take the police 72 minutes to find a 64 year old shooter?

And the sheriff himself. This man is clearly hiding something. It's so obvious and he has even admitted as much.

Do your own research. Come to your own conclusions. Learn.

---------- Post added 10-13-2017 at 01:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
They might be. The masons are. But their original purpose I don't know.
Would you like to know or are you content to mock and to remain ignorant?

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 10-13-2017 at 08:31 AM..

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-13-2017, 03:10 PM

Well I know their group is not as big as you might claim.

Quote:
How did a 64 year old man lug all those guns into his hotel room without being noticed?
Oh I don't know. He asked the hotel to bring them to his room. They are not permitted to inspect your bags and they do bring your bags up for you in some hotels.

Of course they didn't see him. They weren't paying attention to him. Just some old man walking down the hallway.
Why did it take as long as it did? Because it wasn't clear where he was coming from. The multiple shots means there was an echo, and an echo makes it hard to decern the correct direction.

Given the questions you are asking it's clear you aren't asking your own questions and doing your own research.
When you watch conspiracy theory videos they taint your brain in a way where you stop thinking for yourself.

onsenmark
Walküre ga tomaranai!
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to onsenmark Send a message via Yahoo to onsenmark

Old 10-13-2017, 06:09 PM

He could have disassembled the weapons beforehand, and smuggled them in inside suitcases, then reassembled them in his hotel room.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 10-13-2017, 08:51 PM

With social media now things can be reported, and often misreported due to lack of information almost instantaniously. Unlike what 5 or so years ago when we had to wait at least an hour before things were reported on the news with following updates as things progressed.

To me it seemed more like someone with an acute form of paranoia who's snapped. Obiously we'll never fully know the reeasoning as the offender is no longer alive.

As for the illuminate in their original form they were created as a group to basically oppose the church holding the purse strings, when in the 1700's the church had power and money over universities. Therefor dictating what could and couldn't be taught and funding for departments.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-14-2017, 03:36 AM

So basically the Illuminati is just the modern Atheists now? Gee no wonder he hates the Illuminati.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-15-2017, 07:49 AM

Quote:
2 Corinthians 4:4 King James Version (KJV)

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
To describe the Illuminati as modern day atheists would be a bit inaccurate. The Illuminati do serve a god, but it is not Jesus Christ.
And their symbols are everywhere if you care to look. On the reverse side of a dollar bill is a pyramid with the all-seeing eye on top. This is an Illuminati symbol. Notice the light illuminating outwards from the all-seeing eye. Light enables our eyes to see.

The shootings took place near a pyramid. That pyramid is the Luxor hotel. What does Luxor mean? It means light. And there is a great light shining up out of the top of the Luxor hotel. Are you putting two and two together yet?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-15-2017, 03:38 PM

By your logic let me put you down.

You are a conspirator of the illuminati to desenstize us for when they actually do what they plan to do. Spreading conspiracy so people doubt it in a moment's notice. Like crying wolf so that when someone really does something the world won't react.

See making stuff up isn't hard.

I've already found the highest probability of who God is so his book has no value. It wasn't personally written by him.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-19-2017, 02:57 AM

Quote:
By your logic let me put you down.

You are a conspirator of the illuminati to desenstize us for when they actually do what they plan to do. Spreading conspiracy so people doubt it in a moment's notice. Like crying wolf so that when someone really does something the world won't react.

See making stuff up isn't hard.

I've already found the highest probability of who God is so his book has no value. It wasn't personally written by him.
And I've already found the highest probability of having been evolved from a rock is and so Charles Darwin's book has no value. This tome wasn't written by monkeys.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 10-19-2017 at 03:07 AM.. Reason: one nonsensical statement deserves another

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-19-2017, 02:58 AM

Well... you've made it pretty clear you didn't learn how evolution actually works because it wasn't rocks.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-19-2017, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Well... you've made it pretty clear you didn't learn how evolution actually works because it wasn't rocks.
Here's what I know: Billions of years ago, something, that came from nothing, exploded and created everything. This Big Bang created a large rock. Clouds formed and it began to rain on this rock for millions of years. This rain created a soupy mix (the oceans) from which "life" evolved.

Did I miss something?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-19-2017, 03:21 AM

Yes, quite a lot. Science has found that it was probably small puddles, not oceans that first littered the planet. Encouraged the basic building blocks to interact.

Also to mention, that the water did not simply "appear" and rain down. It came from comets and meteors.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-19-2017, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Yes, quite a lot. Science has found that it was probably small puddles, not oceans that first littered the planet. Encouraged the basic building blocks to interact.

Also to mention, that the water did not simply "appear" and rain down. It came from comets and meteors.
But aren't comets and meteors comprised mostly of rocks?

---------- Post added 10-18-2017 at 08:27 PM ----------

The 64,000 dollar question is what exploded?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-19-2017, 03:27 AM

Quote:
A comet is an icy small Solar System body
Icy = water... usually.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-19-2017, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Icy = water... usually.
[QUOTE]The solid, core structure of a comet is known as the nucleus. Cometary nuclei are composed of an amalgamation of rock, dust, water ice, and frozen gases such as carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, methane, and ammonia.
Comet - Wikipedia[/QUOTE)

Key word being usually.

Looks like you do, in fact, believe man evolved from rocks. Icy rocks. I'm going to enjoy a cold one.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-19-2017, 03:46 AM

Except that's just about the source of water. Not the basic building blocks.
Seems explaining basic reasoning is impossible though. The water was but a vessel for it to form.

But with how quick you are to adopt nonsense like conspiracies... it's no wonder you can't comprehend science.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-19-2017, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Except that's just about the source of water. Not the basic building blocks.
Seems explaining basic reasoning is impossible though. The water was but a vessel for it to form.

But with how quick you are to adopt nonsense like conspiracies... it's no wonder you can't comprehend science.
Then would you be so kind as to explain the "science" of just how these comets and meteors, which are not comprised of biological matter, goes on to create biological matter, and thus life thereafter.

And also, would you explain what it is that exploded from nothing and created everything. I am very interested in the science behind that.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-19-2017, 04:08 AM

Because the first life forms were simple single celled organisms. Likely bacteria.
Human beings did not magically spring from the water.

The science behind the big bang? We don't know. But we do know that many things attributed to god are now explained, so we reserve our decision until evidence is provided.

As of current there is no evidence of this "god". While people in the bible were given physical proof, I find it interesting how that proof suddenly stopped when we got ways of recording it for the world. Just like UFOs and other such conspiracies are suddenly not being found anymore now that cameras are better.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-19-2017, 06:35 AM

Quote:
sci·ence ˈsīəns/
noun
the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
"the world of science and technology"
synonyms: branch of knowledge, body of knowledge/information, area of study, discipline, field
"the science of criminology"
a particular area of this.
plural noun: sciences
"veterinary science"
a systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject.
"the science of criminology"
synonyms: physics, chemistry, biology; More
Notice "a systemically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject".

"I don't know" does not qualify as science. Since no one knows what created or caused the Big Bang, then how can it reasonably be considered fact, and taught as such, if there remains no scientific evidence for it?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-19-2017, 06:38 AM

We know that from current information that everything came from a single point and is spreading outward.

But yet you are a bit of a hypocrite in that regard. You expect the bible to be considered fact when there is not sufficient evidence that the events in the book are told accurately. Like the myths and legends of dragons being but crocodiles.

However I can mathematically calculate the highest probability of what did happen during the time of "christ" and how for many things, without the use of god.
Even the Arc of the Covenant can be explained.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 10-19-2017, 07:14 AM

Quote:
We know that from current information that everything came from a single point and is spreading outward.

But yet you are a bit of a hypocrite in that regard. You expect the bible to be considered fact when there is not sufficient evidence that the events in the book are told accurately. Like the myths and legends of dragons being but crocodiles.

However I can mathematically calculate the highest probability of what did happen during the time of "christ" and how for many things, without the use of god.
Even the Arc of the Covenant can be explained.
Belief in God, as I have stated before, requires faith. And accepting theory, such as the Big Bang theory, also requires faith. My faith is called religion, and your faith is called Scientism. While your science cannot fully explain the creation of earth, my belief in God does. And there remains in existence today physical proof of recorded biblical events such as Noah's Ark on Mr. Ararat in Turkey and where Sodom and Gomorrah once stood.

And since you love proving things mathematically, just what are the odds of the earth and heavens being put into existence from nothing?

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 10-19-2017, 07:28 AM

Not always. I have seen mathematical evidence of the big bang. I have not seen mathematical evidence of god.
My "faith", is a healthy dose of skepticism and openness to any new evidence that I come across which follows the process of mathematical logic.
And a theory is simply that, a working theory. The rest are proven facts.

Your belief in god simply makes up an origin. I can make up a god and do that just as easily. Showing evidence is harder and much more reputable.
If you want to see what happens when people go off faith as fact look at the salem witch trials. Or for the modern version turn on the news.

The same odds as god appearing from nothing. Zero. In the end the same thing you use to disprove science can be spun around to disprove god.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 10-20-2017, 04:37 AM

I am at fault fkr the vesgas attack
I am killing people with. Y thoughts and the news reporters are intercepting my thoughts to put into newsand i didnt control the, well enough to prevent the man from killing people

I'm soery I'm so sorry u didn't mean to kill anyone
I can't keep it a secret anymore I am sorry
I will be punished