Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-08-2017, 11:36 AM

https://youtu.be/CW876kb5UCA

I used to think those who concerned themselves with posting signs and even billboards alerting the public to chemtrails were a bit on the wacky side. Nowadays, it's hard not to notice these chemtrails whenever a jet passes overhead. And it isn't difficult to discern between contrails and vapor trails since vapor trails dissipate rapidly whereas chemtrails mingle and hang in the air.

Late in the above-posted video you see footage of a sky that is criss-crossed dozens of times over a relatively small area. But why?
What is being sprayed? Whatever it is, it's being done without consent. Can you name an instance where good things occurred without consent of the masses?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-08-2017, 12:22 PM

In 1955 "they" dumped a bunch of chemicals into a public swimming pool in my city. All the people died of the same cancer 7ish years after the test. To this day our city is labeled as a test city. Mostly for new "food" products (to our knowledge). We all have it in the back of our minds, well at least people that know about it do. -it's part of why I grow my own veggies.

We also have one of the largest infectious disease research labs in Canada. It's called the National Microbiology Laboratory. They got fricken Ebola and black plague in their fridges. *shudders* They also do extensive research on Lyme disease. It's carried by an oddly specific kind of tick, and not very pleasant.

I got a conspiracy theory for you...

What if they're working on a way to weaponize "Lyme disease" by mutating it with Ebola & Rabies to come up with an efficient population killer. If those three get combined together in the right way it would appear very much like a zombie outbreak the way it's spread. (biting and liquid transfer)

yup. I'm calling it now, if ever "zombies" become a real thing it'll be coming out of that lab.

I'm weird without coffee. XD

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-08-2017, 07:57 PM

More things to worry about?!!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-09-2017, 03:21 PM

Always, but don't panic just plan. :) It'll all be good.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-10-2017, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
In 1955 "they" dumped a bunch of chemicals into a public swimming pool in my city. All the people died of the same cancer 7ish years after the test. To this day our city is labeled as a test city. Mostly for new "food" products (to our knowledge). We all have it in the back of our minds, well at least people that know about it do. -it's part of why I grow my own veggies.

We also have one of the largest infectious disease research labs in Canada. It's called the National Microbiology Laboratory. They got fricken Ebola and black plague in their fridges. *shudders* They also do extensive research on Lyme disease. It's carried by an oddly specific kind of tick, and not very pleasant.

I got a conspiracy theory for you...

What if they're working on a way to weaponize "Lyme disease" by mutating it with Ebola & Rabies to come up with an efficient population killer. If those three get combined together in the right way it would appear very much like a zombie outbreak the way it's spread. (biting and liquid transfer)

yup. I'm calling it now, if ever "zombies" become a real thing it'll be coming out of that lab.

I'm weird without coffee. XD
I would have little doubt believing something nefarious is brewing in that laboratory, especially since the local populace has been experimented on so long ago. Want to really scare yourself? Look up Agenda 21.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-10-2017, 12:17 PM

lol David Icke. I like his Reptilian stuff. Serpent men are bae. <3

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-11-2017, 03:16 AM

Quote:
lol David Icke. I like his Reptilian stuff. Serpent men are bae. <3
Bae?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-11-2017, 12:07 PM

Indeed. If you're unfamiliar with what is now an old internet term https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bae

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-14-2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Indeed. If you're unfamiliar with what is now an old internet term https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bae
I looked it up there already. It means old boyfriend. Seems out of context in the manner your exclamation intends.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 11-18-2017, 04:47 PM

I thought "bae" meant, "before all else"?

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 11-19-2017, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
I thought "bae" meant, "before all else"?
That is one of the meanings. The way Nephila: intends it seems like a noun. The thick plottens.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 01-03-2018, 06:10 AM

We are all breathing poison from the air.

No one is alarmed or seems to care.