View Single Post
Insane Cricket
(・・^^^^^)~~
Banned

Old 12-18-2008, 05:12 AM

Well, I meant loving a gender queer person. Because honestly, I believe there's more than two genders, there's endless genders. Bisexual means two genders, so the gender queer people who are more of a different gender get left out of the equation.

That's what I meant.

I'll open paint up in a few minutes and continue making the changes to my Gender Love banners, finish uploading them to my album, and then I'll write in permission for you to use them in the descriptions. ^_^

You can go ahead and kidnap the Gender Love banner I already have. -Nod- I can also draw unicorns. Not very well, and if you have photoshop or something I can do the lineart, scan it, send it to you, then you can color it and make it pretty.

Edit: Here's a temp banner for you, but you can use it permanently if you want. I just thought you'd want something for now.
This is for signatures, by the way. ^^;;

Edit 2: Here's another banner. I couldn't get the gray to work on this one like I did the one for Gender Love. I think it's too big for signatures, but it's not too big to put in profiles or give to other hangout owners to link back to here with

I'll try to make it gray later. I'll probably use my scanner program and use a more appealing font, too.

Last edited by Insane Cricket; 12-18-2008 at 07:06 AM..