View Single Post
Thoth Star
(・・^^^^^)~~

Old 12-16-2008, 08:56 PM

Gay // Straight Honor List!!!

1. Ellen the generous <3 (Nominated by Crappy Lia) ((August 2009))
Becuz she's the first les to come-out in public and still made it!!!
Also, she's a great person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crappy Lia
i wanna add something to Ellen DeGeneres biography :'D
She's 50 allready, and daaaamn o:
she still has no flappy grandma arms :D!

2. Kathy Griffin (Nominated by DariaMorgendorfer) ((Sept. 2009))
Quote:
Kathy regularly talks about how much she loves her "Gays" in just about every comic stand up act she does. She is a great icon of a straight person who is a fruit fly and loving it! AND, she's effing HILARIOUS...and that should count for something.

[/color]

3. Lady Gaga! (Nominated by Thoth Star) ((Oct. 2009))
QUOTE By Associated Content. com
Quote:
What was believed to be a hermaphrodite picture is now believed to be proof that Lady Gaga is a man. Lady Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, has been fighting the wild rumors of being a hermaphrodite or a cross-dresser for quite some time now, but the persistence of an internet armed with a picture taken from a video at the Glastonbury Festival, plus an equally persistent "quote" attributed to the pop star, has morphed the entire controversy from Lady Gaga as hermaphrodite, a person having the physical genitalia of both sexes, to that of a man (an individual with a penis) wearing a dress.
Psh she's all lady!!

4. Adam Lambert (nominated by 'Kitami)
Before auditioning for American Idol, Adam performed as part of the ensemble and served as a Fiyero understudy in the first national touring company and the LA production of Wicked. Not only an amazing singer, but he has a great personality! And he sticks up for his fellow homosexuals. w00t.

5. For November 2010, Freddie Mercury!

Quote:
After all, he raised awareness about AIDs with his death and hey, he's a real legend. Nothing has been able to dim his starlight TwT♥
By Kah Hilzin-Ec.

Quote:
Nomination// Freddie Mercury!
Reasons: 1) He's a rock-and-roll LEGEND
2) He's a gay LEGEND
3) Totally raised awareness about AIDS
4) Was totally fucking awesome
and 5) Kita loves him and she's been trying to get him on the Honor List for like forever.
by `Kitami

Quote:
I'm throwing in my vote for Freddie! *dances* "Buddy, you're a boy making big noise..."
By Wrenji-chan

Quote:
I vote for Freddie too! How is he not up there already?
By fairywaif.

6. For December, 2010= We Honor Neil Bartlett!

Quote:
an award-winning British director, performer, translator, and writer
The main reason I nominated him is because I LOVE his playwrights and I've always thought he was a brilliant writer and comedian. Also, he's a really nice guy that cares about his fellow homosexual man.

I NOMINATE ....... FOR HONOR LIST!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really, really BEHIND WITH THE HONOR LIST!!!
So please, if you know a gay or bi or straight person that DESERVES to be here, than pm me soon! K?

By the way, I'm looking for a MAN ICON that can be added to these 2 cute Honor-Girls...
We need men and women~ w00t.

Last edited by Thoth Star; 12-19-2010 at 07:44 PM..