Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 01-18-2009, 03:19 AM

@triforcer: Wow, I've been through that before... Since he's straight, its best to move on... even if it hurts, in the long run you'll feel better...

@rain: Aww. *hugs* That happened to me on my senior trip... I couldn't afford to go...

Rainbows
Transcendental
Send a message via AIM to Rainbows

Old 01-18-2009, 03:20 AM

x_x;
Yeah.. The price we were anticipating was already high, but now it's just way too high.

LoversEnd
It is only until you see the sun...

Old 01-18-2009, 03:20 AM

Gabby: Oooo... makes sense. xD My girlfriend and my relationship is completely online, I've met her once IRL, tried again this past october, didn't make it. I haven't seen her in a year and I miss her.. D:

triforcer100
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-18-2009, 03:21 AM

sorry i am behinf in posts

i am trying but i see him every day after and durign school but he graduates next in june so mabey

Sforzando
Goddess of Passion and Rage, The...

Old 01-18-2009, 03:28 AM

You dont make me uncomfortable, Thoth. Most of my friends are gay. And I love alot of gay guys. I will only not like a guy if he is ugly or a total jerkface. Other wise, I'm just a big ball of raging hormones. I would actually prefer the company of a gay guy to a straight girl. (However, no one beats my best friend, who is a straight girl.)

I was setting up for the Halloween dance last year, and my friend and his boyfriend come up. (I'd never met his boyfriend and at the time, my friend had not told me he was bi, but I knew. I've known forever. Or, I've thought I've known. It was kind of obvious. He was a weird child.) Anyway, this guy I'd never met touches my boob (actually, sticks his hand in my breast pocket becuase I had something in it.) We'd known each other five minutes and he does that. But he's all like "Don't worry, I'm gay." Because a minute earlier, I was group hugging with some firends and I was like, "Marta, I think you touched my boob."

But, the point of that story is, I'm more comfortable with guys, whether I know them or not, than I am with girls, even if I've known them forever.

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 01-18-2009, 03:29 AM

@rain: How much is it? My senior trip was around 3 thousand...
And that was the same time I became homeless so I was like "food is more important."

@beffi: Aww that sucks. Long distance relationships hurt....
I mean, I LOVE talking to Christa, but not ever talking to her for rl is kinda hard...

@triforcer: So he's older? I know, its the worse when you see em all the time...
I must say, high school is the easy yrs too... Just wait until College, there's like blatantly gay guys everywhere. hahaha.

@tut: Yay, I'm soo glad! ^^ I don't think you should dislike guys for their faces... Thats too mean.
I've met some very nice, unattractive guys... I know what you mean though... jerkfaces aren't cool.

Hmm, it sounds like that guy was using the whole gay-thing as an excuse... Which means, he's most likely bi, cuz that totally sounds like something I'd do... "*grope* Wait I'm gay hehehe. >>... <<" Yep yep.

Soo les scares you the most than? I think you need to fight your fears and become friends with a lesbian just to know that they're not abnormal...

Last edited by Thoth Star; 01-18-2009 at 03:34 AM..

triforcer100
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-18-2009, 03:31 AM

oh that is so cool you are openign your mind to things

yeah by like 3 or 4 years

Last edited by triforcer100; 01-18-2009 at 03:34 AM..

LoversEnd

Old 01-18-2009, 03:32 AM

Gabby: I understand hun. Anyways, a word of wisdom which I am sure you've heard, if things don't work out, it wasn't meant to be, I know it hurts that you and this guy broke up. He probably didn't deserve a person as awesome as you anyways ^^, if you need to talk hun, just let me know, or pm me.

That last part goes for all of you. If any of you guys need to talk about ANYTHING at all, go ahead and pm me, I'll try my best to help. ^^

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 01-18-2009, 03:37 AM

Around 7,000.
:/

triforcer100
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-18-2009, 03:38 AM

okay Lovers i will be sure to do that if i need it

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 01-18-2009, 03:39 AM

@triforcer: Woah... big age gap. Just some advice, you don't want to be going out with a guy whose that much older than you on your first gay relationship anyways... Its best to start with someone as inexperienced as you so that you can slowly grow together...Emotionally and sexually. Ya know what I mean?

@beffi: *sigh* I know that... Its just... I was hoping it would work out for once...
Aww you're so nice. ^^ I wish there was a gay experienced man on here I could talk with about personal stuff but thats so nice that you offer to counsel me. XD *hugs*

@rain: *cough*holy*cough*crap... D: Thats a LOT!

Sforzando

Old 01-18-2009, 03:40 AM

Yeah, I know, I'm shallow. But...I don't know. There relaly aren't any cute guys in my school anyway. But, I hang out with several.

I have 2 friends (one one of my best friends, and the other just a really good friend) that are lesbian. I'm sure there are more, but I can't remember who they are right now. And at least 3 of my guy friends are gay. And there are like 3 girls that I think are bi.

triforcer100
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-18-2009, 03:41 AM

yeah i know and its not that big his maturty and mine are about the same we are both in theater so

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 01-18-2009, 03:44 AM

Thoth, I know.. I thought it was going to be around 2000.

Pointers on things to even out my avatar, anyone?
Need shoulder, stomach, wrist and some kind of head items.

LoversEnd

Old 01-18-2009, 03:44 AM

Gabby: Well.. >.> damn it.. lol I wish I could claim I was a man, but.. technically, biologically I'm a female. D: I wanna help.. I've been told I'm good at it and I feel kinda useless. xD No offence lol, it's not a big deal, cause I understand where you're coming from. I had a trannsexual to talk to about my issues, and that's who I wanted to talk to, so yea I understand, but.. like if there's anything that I can actually help with, then you can pm me. xD *hugs you tight* You are awesome, I'm being completely honest, not nice. xD Well.. I am but.. okay shutting up...now. xD

Last edited by LoversEnd; 01-18-2009 at 03:47 AM.. Reason: Spelling error, who not why xD

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 01-18-2009, 03:45 AM

@Tut: Many people are shallow though... I must say I'm pretty shallow when it comes to guys... They have to be super hawt or I completely ignore them. I know, I can be a little mean...
*nod* There's lots of cute guys in cali, which might be why I live here. hahaha.

Wow, I didn't know you already had les friends... So your homophobia isn't that deep than? Thats good....A lot of girls in high school say they're bi cuz they wanna try it out with both genders, but most will choose men...

@triforcer: Cool. Theater is fun. Does he know about your feelings?
He's probably more experienced sexually though, which is what I meant you should avoid...

@rain: Where are you going again? 7k is insane... 2k is average. *nod*
I think you'd be cool with some background item... Like maybe petals?

@beffi: Its cool, if you're good with advice I'm sure you could help still. ^^
I dated a transexual once. hahaha. It was weird...
*hugs* Aww you're soo cool! I dunno... There's not much to say... he's already decided to move to another state and he said that I'm not worth staying in Cali for... so yeah....thats the end of it...

Last edited by Thoth Star; 01-18-2009 at 03:48 AM..

triforcer100
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-18-2009, 03:49 AM

ummm yes he dose knwo about my feelings adn he is still a vergin he may be nieve but not that nieve

Ithir
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-18-2009, 03:50 AM

At least you got offered a senior trip, Thoth.
Our annual cubs trip has been canceled because of poor behavior. : /

Rainy~ That sucks that you can't go overseas. D: 7k is a lot though. I think the overseas trip my school offers aremore like 2 and 3k, which is manageable.

Sforzando

Old 01-18-2009, 03:51 AM

Well, they were my friends from kindergarten, and they were straight for the longest time. I'm not about to go and get rid of a friendship just because they change their orientation.

I realized something just now. All my life, I have hated curly hair. Despised it, really, But, All the guys I find attractive have curly hair. The one guy in my grade that I like has curly hair. Most of the actors that I like have curly hair. The guy that I once confessed my love to had curly hair (not a good idea, confessing your love. But that was many years back.)

And Thoth, I'm fine with gays, just so long as the girls dont hit on me.

my drama/choir teacher eveyone thought was gay for the longest time. But he is amazing.

LoversEnd

Gabby: Oh my god, he had the balls to say something like that!? *glare* Whar is he!? xD
Okay.. well I'd kick his ass for you, but unfortunately.. I'm like..2 states away from you. D: Come to Texas!! I know a lot of gay guys. xDD I'm sure they'd all luffle on you. xD

Rainbows
Transcendental

Petals?
Yuck, the orchid ones look disgusting.. what others are there thoth?

Thoth Star
(・・^...

@triforcer: *nod* I see.... Well, its great that he still accepts you as a friend even though he knows about your feelings... And you know for SURE that he's not bi? All you can do is be a good friend to him than.

@ithir: Yeah, the trip was to Germany... I was like the poorest person at my high school though. haha.

Last edited by Thoth Star; 01-18-2009 at 03:58 AM..

triforcer100
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-18-2009, 03:56 AM

yeah my drama teacher everyone thoght she was lesbian when she first got here then she married the orcistra teacher and they are both awsome

yeah he said that he isnt in to that kinda stuff but if things were different we may have had something

Rainbows
Transcendental

Old 01-18-2009, 03:57 AM

Mene has arm fluffies, right?
o.o
Or, something that's shoulder-only equip... What are they, and where...

x_x

triforcer100
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-18-2009, 03:58 AM

i dont know rainy