Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 08-16-2009, 07:52 PM

*nod* Well its good that you enjoyed the event for a little while...
Thats the star crest, its the last ei from the event... You might be able to buy some in the exchange. Sadly, I only had enough stars to purchase 1 event set. D: I wanted a few more! Boo hoo/// I hope more people sell new event items soon! I want another 2 sets...
What kinda math? Bummer... And I have chemistry. ><

Elara
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-16-2009, 09:39 PM

Oh I love the event sets :D they are so pretty
Though may I ask why you want 2 :|
Well we are going to be revising for our standard grade maths exam thing so we are going to be doing all sorts of stuff but before the holidays we were doing money. like higher purchase and interest and all that but I think he will make us do algebra next or something equally as boring and hard :(
though I recently found out I passed my maths exam that I sat before the holidays so its all good
ooh chemistry, I used to love the experements, I chose biology instead though
what are you doing in it?

LoversEnd
It is only until you see the sun...

Old 08-16-2009, 10:08 PM

*pops in* guys, I'm crossdressing! xD Not that that's a bad thing xP. I liked the male shirts for the event and wished the girls had some, so I bought one and ghosted it over to my avatar.

Agent HEY-LEE
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-16-2009, 10:19 PM

*waves* Hello all! May I join you? ^^

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 08-17-2009, 12:16 AM

*nod* Hellz yeah, Elara. ^^ So I can wear 2 of the items if I like and also I like to have extra sets of stuff to sell later if I want or to give to friends. Algebra 1 is really easy... Algebra 2 is a little harder, but if you follow the formulas you'll be ok. Don't worry. I haven't started class yet... School starts next monday. Its organic chem, so probably studying atoms and formulas... Boring stuff. Yeah, the lab work is fun sometimes. I loved biology too... I've already taken that in college...

Haha awesome Lovers. xD Its kinda hard to tell your pixels are male, becuz your chess and legs are all covered. lol. I should totally cross dress... heh. Looking good. Yeah, I really liked those shirts too... I bought lots of em in all different colors. I'm wearing the blue/green one right now.

Of course you can, HEY-Lee. Welcome to the GSA. How are you? I like your green avie... You look like a persian musician. ^^

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-17-2009, 01:37 AM

[Peeks Head In]

(:

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 08-17-2009, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoth Star View Post
Aww, that sounds frustrating Christa. *huggles*<3
I hate going to places like that too...
Yesterday night was sooo WEIRD! I'll have to tell you later what happened... through pm//
Its so random... and scary. ><
Haha thanks. I'm a kinky fox. Roar~ <333 0 30

Daria, hows it going? Sorries, I totally forgot to post an entry in your wonky avie contest... I've been busy doing some stuff. Running around.

Hey Beffi~ 8) Looks like you enjoyed the event, hmm?
It's cool Thothy, if you are interested, we started it up with a new challenge over in the avatar chat forum. Your more than welcome to enter! You may like this week's challenge too...It's to make a "Wonky" maid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami View Post
-waves to Daria- ^^
Sends luffs to 'Kitami and waves back:) I'll answer your PM sometime! But I just haven't had the time to devote to ya with all the event stuff, starting a new school year, blah blah blah!

LoversEnd

Old 08-17-2009, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Hey Beffi~ 8) Looks like you enjoyed the event, hmm?
Thothhh, i'm sorry, I totally missed that. xD Yes, I tried to anyways, this morning was a bunch of scrambling around to get the last of me stars.

Quote:
Haha awesome Lovers. xD Its kinda hard to tell your pixels are male, becuz your chess and legs are all covered. lol. I should totally cross dress... heh. Looking good. Yeah, I really liked those shirts too... I bought lots of em in all different colors. I'm wearing the blue/green one right now.
Lol, I see that you're wearing that. xD You can see where the little gold sleeve thing hangs up off the avi though. xDD

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox
Send a message via MSN to Bishielurfer

Old 08-17-2009, 05:32 AM

Hey, all. :3 I missed the last day of the event, too, but that's okay, because I have the house to myself for the week!
And I stole back my porch from those evil over-growing tree branches. >D

LoversEnd

Old 08-17-2009, 05:36 AM

Bish: Oh, that's fun! I love it when i have the house to myself, the tv never comes on. I love it being quiet. x3

Bishielurfer
Happily Unorthodox
Send a message via MSN to Bishielurfer

Old 08-17-2009, 05:39 AM

I like it 'cause my dad doesn't yell at me for chilling in the living room all night. ^^ It's right next to his room so it keeps him up when he's home and I have the light and TV on.

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 08-17-2009, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoversEnd View Post
KITAAA! *glompage* =O Hi! :]
Hey Beffi!! -glomptackles- I haven't seen you for a while! <33

Quote:
Aww, that sounds frustrating Christa. *huggles*<3
I hate going to places like that too...
Yesterday night was sooo WEIRD! I'll have to tell you later what happened... through pm//
Its so random... and scary. ><
Haha thanks. I'm a kinky fox. Roar~ <333 0 30
Frustrating, totally. But it paid off, they fixed what we went there to get them to fix. ^^
I just don't like dealing with the rude people down there. ><
Alright, PM me about it. D: -huggles- <33
Now I'm a kitty, so we be a Sexy Kitty and a Kinky Fox. :heart: ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elara View Post
Hello all! I have missed you all, I haven't been in the hangouts for a while. I missed the end of the event too :( boo. Everyone else enjoy it?
I missed the whole event, basically, so I hope people start selling the EIs soon. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent HEY-LEE View Post
*waves* Hello all! May I join you? ^^
You're welcome here whenever you want. ^^
Shall I call you Agent? o:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariaMorgendorfer View Post
Sends luffs to 'Kitami and waves back:) I'll answer your PM sometime! But I just haven't had the time to devote to ya with all the event stuff, starting a new school year, blah blah blah!
-catches the luff in a jar- XD
Take your time. ^^ You're probably really stressed out right now with all that crap to do. @_@

LoversEnd

Old 08-17-2009, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami View Post
Hey Beffi!! -glomptackles- I haven't seen you for a while! <33

ch'yea. I know. ^^ I'm here now though! I've been on Wajas too much. xD

Elara
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-17-2009, 11:56 AM

I missed nearly the whole event too :(
Yeah same, I don't have any of the EI's, I have some commons but I really want those stars :P

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 08-17-2009, 06:49 PM

*waves at Clock* Hii~ ^^ hows it going? Did you like the Celes Paradi event?

Hehe that's adorable, Daria! I'm totally interested... I'll have to check it out. 8)
"Wonky maid," several images come to mind. lol. I really like your current avie with the O. fan.
Hows life treating you?

*nod* Same here, Lovers. I actually missed the end of the event and lost like 60 stars... That kinda sucked. I should have bought stuff before running off to hangout with friends. xD lol.
Yep, thats cool.

Awesome, Bishie... Oh I see... My parents never cared when I stayed up late on the comp... As long as my music wasn't super loud... I usually would just wear headphones and blast it anyways. haha.

Yay, Thats great Christa! *huggles*<333 Ok I will love. Its a trippy story, fo'sho.
Oh, what a sexy combination! lol. *kisses*<333 Foxy & kitty loves~

Last edited by Thoth Star; 08-17-2009 at 06:52 PM..

Agent HEY-LEE
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
I like your green avie... You look like a persian musician. ^^
Thank yous! ^^

Quote:
Shall I call you Agent? o:
Sure, if you want to! Or HEY-LEE or Hailey or... whatever. 83

*takes a seat* I'm doin' good. How about you?

Elara
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-17-2009, 08:17 PM

Hello all
How are you all today?
School tomorrow!
NOOOOOO :(

Agent HEY-LEE
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-17-2009, 09:37 PM

I'm pretty good at teh moment~
How 'bout you? ^^
Are you just getting back to school, or have you been going and tomorrow's just the start of another week?

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-18-2009, 03:16 AM

[Waves back at Thoth]
I'm good, tired and really hot [sad]
Uhm, it wasn't bad, but I missed most
of it cause of work, and I'm not much
of an event person.

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 08-18-2009, 05:05 AM

Beffi:: Well its good you're back! :hug: What is wajas? o.o;

Elara:: I didn't get any EIs and the only common I think I got was one of the draped dresses. :XD I really want all the EIs though. The ones that I got a chance to see were really lovely.

Gabby:: Yeah, I'm pretty happy about it. Less stress next month, hopefully. XD
Pm me, or I'll just pm you tomorrow cause I have to tell you something anyway. I'm too tired to write a message tonight though. @_@;;
I know, right? Hehe. -kisses- <33

Agent:: Hmm...Kita shall call you Hailey. ^^ I used to have a best friend named Hailey, so I like that name. :)

ChibiKawaii
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-18-2009, 05:44 AM

hullo everyone ;)

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 08-18-2009, 06:29 PM

Sure, Hailey. ^^ Hows your summer going?

That sucks, Clock. Where do you work? I hope you got paid well...
I like events just because you talk to new people, you sometimes get freebie art and there's lots of contests and stuff like that...

Fo'sho, Christa. *glomps*<333 I'm trying to lessen stress in my life too.
Ok, I think I shall pm you soon... I need to tell you something and than you can tell me something. <3 hehe. I'm in a goofy mood.

Hey Chibi! Welcome to the GSA. ^^ How are you?

Agent HEY-LEE
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-18-2009, 07:56 PM

@ 'Kitami: Oh really? =O Spelled the exact same way too?

@ Thoth Star: It's over. T.T I've had to go back to school since August 3rd. Teh evil people! D: They no longer know what Summer is. What about you?

ClockReject
(^・o・^)ノ”

Penpal

Old 08-19-2009, 07:56 AM

[@Star]
Well, freebie art is good,
when you have actual clothes.
Haha, I didn't during the event.
I do now though!

I work in a bakery, which is in
the lock grocery store. I don't
get paid that much, but it's
enough to get me by at least.

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 08-19-2009, 06:49 PM

Aw, that really sucks Hailey... August 3rd sounds really early to me. Mine was Aug. 17.
I wish summer was longer... Usually, the first month back to school I'm kinda slow and I ignore hw a lot... lol. I need to check my online class.

Awesome, Clock. Nice clothes selection. ^^ you should have bought some event commons... They were really adorable. Cool. What do you bake? I suck at baking...