Marybeth<3
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-14-2011, 12:52 AM

Hello Menewsha, i'm Marybeth. (obviously Lol) im here and i want someone to be good friends with and talk about anything :) preferably someone who gets on once or twice a day, but it doesn't matter. i just love friends and need someone to talk to when i get lonely lol. i just got dumped, but i'll try to be positive. hehe :) so tell me a bit about you and whutnawt. <3

bio: i'm a nice person, eighteen years old and just got out of an abusive relationship. my favorite color is pink, incase you haven't noticed and i love panda's. i like to rp occasionally, just not with more than a few people. if you wanna know what i look like, there's a pic on my profile taken a few weeks ago.

-Loving-for-love- <3333

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 11-14-2011, 02:03 AM

I'm angie, call me kia, I love to draw and constantly change my avatar. I am about to turn 21 and as far as picture goes, its hard to tell ya cuz I'm normally changing my hair. I go with different styles, I like lots of different things. My favorite colors are blue, green, but mainly aquatic silver.

I am nice and kewl to be around. I'm the type that doesn't need a guy around to feel happy. I make myself and others happy just by being myself. I tend to stay indoors, I'm very creative, love to write, roleplay, draw, etc. I'm not good at poems, never was, never will, and now i'm stressing over finding a good drawing tablet. :) Nice to meet you Marybeth <3

Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 11-14-2011, 02:36 AM

I think it's horrible that you've just got out of an abusive relationship. Great that you got out of it, but horrible that you were in one. My name is Clare, it's nice to meet you two. I would love to converse with you. cx I'm only 16, whoa!

I love Kia's font color, it happens to be my favorite color. <3 I also love being indoors, but I like going out to watch films from time to time. I enjoy roleplaying and can type up to several paragraphs. I don't know how to put a picture on here, but I'd like to! cx hmm, what else..? Oh! I don't draw anymore, but I enjoy it from time to time. I love a good mystery/horror book and I'm pretty content at the moment.

It's nice to meet you two! <3

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-14-2011, 04:23 AM

nice to meet you too Vengeance :)

lightkanna
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-14-2011, 05:32 AM

I'm glad you got out, I'm happy for you. You didn't need that and he's a douche-bag. ^^ I'm Kanna, they call me that on here some people call me Light, I don't really know what to put here. So whatever you want to talk about, let's talk about it. I come on everyday, though I disappear at times. ^^; So hello everyone and I think you most likely should have posted this in the "Meat" section or "hangout" section. Since you want people to talk to you, hang out, or whatever. ^^; After all this is a thread forum for General Discussion. >>;

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-14-2011, 05:34 AM

What kind of movies do you like?

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 11-14-2011, 06:36 PM

Hi Marybeth! :D Since this is more like a general chat thread (and since you already have an introductory thread in Fresh Meat), I'm going to move this on over to Menewsha Nation, where the chat threads belong. Enjoy! :D

Demondog5
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2011, 08:01 PM

hello Marybeth, if you want to chat to me about anything your welcome to im 16 so 3 years younger than you, but that dont meant i cannot know anything about anything so pop me a message and lets get chatting haha :)

Marybeth<3
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-15-2011, 12:08 AM

aww you're all so sweet. sorry i posted this in the wrong place. im not very smart lol. but you all made me smile haha <3 it's nice to meet you all :D
what kind of movies do i like? hmm well anything Tim Burton. i like alot of random movies too though. suspense, horror and romance movies are probably my favorites.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-15-2011, 12:17 AM

:) Well sorry about not sending you a request sooner, been preoccupied with my birthday to get the money for my tablet. :)

Marybeth<3
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-15-2011, 01:40 AM

well i hope your birthday is absolutely wonderful <3 anything i can do to make it better sweetie?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 11-15-2011, 01:59 AM

You've already became my friend :) thats the best gift I can get. More friends :)

ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-15-2011, 02:01 AM

Hello :'D

Marybeth<3
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-15-2011, 02:43 PM

aww, thanks. :3 that's super sweet of you, Kia.
Hello Aya i like your avatar. especially the pink lol!

neko-goddes-22
sincerely neko-goddes-22

Old 01-14-2012, 01:19 PM

its always great to make friends, i am only a member for less then a hour now, and i would love to add friends to my list.
i really like to make friends.

my RL name is carmen, i am 23 years old, and full of fantasy.
i live in the netherlands, i admit i have problems with typing sometimes, or much typo's or other mistakes.
but people, please accept me for who i am :)

i hope to have fun here :)

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2012, 07:36 AM

thats sux about the relationship u were in. Guys like that are a waste of space but,i hope u find alot of good friends and enjoyable memories on mene. I just started today and have met alot of cool people.

Kobeiyashi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-09-2012, 11:18 AM

wow,whoever dumped u was an idiot,lol

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2012, 01:24 PM

Hey there, I would love to be your friend. I am on at least once a day everyday. Sometimes though I do forget to get on though that doesn't happen to many times in a row.

StrangeMwarn
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-09-2012, 08:50 PM

*Parachutes down from his blimp entitled MOAB*

Hi i'm strangemwarn! Sorry to hear about the abusiveness...we'll love you though!
Yes...i will love you and squeeze you, and hug you, and i will call you squishy :D