View Single Post
Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 02-23-2012, 04:10 PM

I just don't see how they can stay so closed minded with how open the world is now. I mean the internet, it brings sooo many people together we learn so much about other parts of the world... you can't seriously still believe that there is ONE right religion.
Scott isn't really religious he's more spiritual. Which I find is what I've become more of over the past few years. I was Catholic, I still follow the Catholic Lent rules because...I really don't know why. I just do. :lol: But I find it so easy to accept that there are other religions out there and deep down I think they all say about the same thing. Love each other, don't kill each other, be happy. Once you get to that point...well religious wars and politics because completely obsolete. It's a waste of time for them to say NO BIRTH CONTROL HAVE BABIES! Because...I can't handle having more babies. I know my limits, what I have now, is that. If I had another we'd be hurting for food and money monthly. I just...hate that people who don't know me are trying to force me to live a life that I don't want to live.