Imoto-chan_Always
Hot Water Goblin

Old 08-20-2009, 02:06 PM

Hello all of Menewsha. That's a very unique name, by the way. O.o Well, I'm from Gaia andRoliana. However, things started to get boring and predictable, so a friend convinced me to come over here instead. I'm glad I did! The games here are much better, which is so wonderful (I'm a video game lover, so this is like paradise.) Also, it looks a lot...prettier over here. I like the avatars too. Well, I'm going to be checking out the RPing area (I'm very experienced and it is my main reason for being on all three sites, including this one.) I hope to see some of you over there. Hopefully. ;O.o

Kale
*^_^*

Old 08-20-2009, 02:16 PM

Hello, welcome to menewsha =) I hope you have fun here and if you have any questions feel free to ask here or through PM.

Also, might be a good idea to skim the rules, as they're a bit different here.

^_^ I also came from gaia, and yeah it did get into a predictable pace, but at least here the staff are active posters and such, so contacting them is a lot less scary =)

Imoto-chan_Always
Hot Water Goblin

Old 08-20-2009, 02:23 PM

Actually, I made sure to read the rules just in case. :sweat: I know they can differ from site to site. Speaking of questions, is there a BB Code limit here? :| There's one on Roliana because it affects gold granting, but not on Gaia. I didn't see anything about it in the Rules, even though I used the search function, but I don't want to assume.

Thanks for making me already feel so welcome! I can tell this is going to be a great place to hang. :heart:

Kale
*^_^*

Old 08-20-2009, 02:29 PM

Hmm... oh, I think they removed the coding for like colors and stuff so making a blue, bold, italic font would be okay ^_^

I'm glad you feel welcome. I've been here for 2 years this coming Halloween =)

Imoto-chan_Always
Hot Water Goblin

Old 08-20-2009, 02:54 PM

Neat. :) Are there events here? On Gaia and Roilana they usually have some kind of event with special items for holidays and such. Also, I was reading the rules and it said something about using additional mule accounts for farming gold from the games. Does this mean if I make a mule I can't use it to play the games at all? Or are they referring to making more than one mule (which is already breaking the rules) and then just using them to play the games?

Oh, then happy almost-anniversary? :XD