KingBitterness
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-16-2007, 06:14 PM

I luffle that book.

Wisty
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Wisty

Old 03-30-2007, 03:59 AM

Lol, I just wrote about it in another thread.
At first it disturbed me because I hadn't really read disturbing books before (wheee moved up to young adult section!) besides the silly Christopher Pike murder/ghost books (but I like Pike...anyway). Well, I really liked it. It felt strange to feel sorry for a killer. x( But it was such a sad twisty, fatalistic little book. I really liked the writing style too, very intense.

I think it's my favorite out of all of his books. I think it's the prettiest. :P

Jesmond
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Jesmond Send a message via MSN to Jesmond

Old 05-15-2007, 05:36 AM

It's the only book of his that I've read, but I really liked it. :)
I guess you could say that it's the book that introduced me into reading. Like, reading for enjoyment. Yay for finding things on the floor of the girl's locker room. P:

I agree with Wisty, it's strange to feel sorry for the killer but you just did. I was sad at the end a bit. ):

bslayer
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to bslayer Send a message via MSN to bslayer

Old 05-16-2007, 06:25 AM

:shock: Wow I completely forgot about him. I read The Chocolate War in high school, I can't even remember what class it was for, and I loved it. I'll pick that up the next time I go to the library, along with Tenderness. I'm sure I'll like it as well :)

sarahjanexcore
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to sarahjanexcore

Old 10-05-2007, 03:46 AM

:D tenderness is my favorite book. It's so amazing. Another good book by Robert Cormier is "Fade."