Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-07-2007, 12:16 PM

I absolutely love this story. Before there was Harry Potter, before there was Eragon, there was Princess Nevermore.

It's about a Princess that's from the inner earth that accidently comes out because of a spell, & discovers the other world {our world!!}. She ends up falling in love too.

Definitely one of my favourites!!

Has anyone read this book?

bslayer
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to bslayer Send a message via MSN to bslayer

Old 05-08-2007, 05:39 PM

Ooh I've read it! It's such a good fantasy novel, I just love the character of... oh gosh I forgot his name, the guy that she falls in love with. Oh my gosh! I just looked it up on Barnes and Noble online, and now there's a sequel which just came out in January called Cam's Quest. I'll have to pick that up when I go into Barnes and Noble the next time.

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bslayer
Ooh I've read it! It's such a good fantasy novel, I just love the character of... oh gosh I forgot his name, the guy that she falls in love with. Oh my gosh! I just looked it up on Barnes and Noble online, and now there's a sequel which just came out in January called Cam's Quest. I'll have to pick that up when I go into Barnes and Noble the next time.
Yeah! I recently ordered the sequel! I loved it. :D You should definitely read it too!!

Aosagi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-19-2007, 06:49 AM

heh. I havn't read it in years but it still sits on my bookshelf, in all it's white hardcover glory. I enjoyed it alot from what I can remember, I'm glad to see that a sequel came out. I'll have to look into it, the basic premise had a lot of possabilities for a continuation and possibly alot of side stories.

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 05-19-2007, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aosagi
heh. I havn't read it in years but it still sits on my bookshelf, in all it's white hardcover glory. I enjoyed it alot from what I can remember, I'm glad to see that a sequel came out. I'll have to look into it, the basic premise had a lot of possabilities for a continuation and possibly alot of side stories.
White hardcover? I've never seen it with a white hardcover cover...!

Aosagi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-21-2007, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilithia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aosagi
White hardcover? I've never seen it with a white hardcover cover...!
yeah. I had gotten it when I was in I think middle school, which was about 10 years ago. I think I ordered it from a book club. if I had a digital camera I'd show you a photo :(

French Vanilla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-22-2007, 09:07 PM

I loved Princess Nevermore.
;3;
I read it about five years ago, but I have a very deep impression of this book.
I loved the characters and the rich depth of the fantasy meld... definitely a must read in the fantasy genre. I'm glad for Eragon and Harry Potter because their popularity among the younger children have been drawing more people into this genre and helping them discover more lovely books to devour.

...I didn't know there was a white hardcover! I want it now.
D:

Indy Lyon
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-15-2007, 09:57 AM

i think from all your comments, you like the book, yes? :wink:
well due to grande influence i shall preview and purchase this apparantly great book :D

PS- i don't usually talk like this but im in a whimsical mood and i have 2 hours till my next class in college :(

jamilee-nicole
*^_^*

Old 10-16-2007, 03:37 PM

Princess Nevermore was, indeed, a beautiful book.

The ending left me slightly depressed, but in a good way. Diane really outdone herself with this one.

Angel Spirit Girl
8>>(^.^)

Old 10-17-2007, 08:49 PM

I loved Princess Nevermore, too. It was a great book. :D I am very glad to hear that there is a sequel out. I will have to go look it up and read it sometime. The plot, now that I think about it reminds me of the plot of that new Disney, I think, movie Enchanted, or some thing like that.

skells
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-20-2007, 10:36 PM

This book is sitting on my bedside table. I did start it, but as a 21 year old woman, the tone was a little too young for me. I'm going to try and read it again, though.

Gwendill
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-21-2007, 02:00 AM

no sorry can not that i have read it. isn't it going to be made into a movie soon? well i don not know realy i think so. manybe i should read it before i go see it or not. I will try to read it any way well if i run into a copy or get realy into the idea of reading it.